Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: How many times a Month would you attend this track, at any given event.
1 - 3 Times a Month 11 78.57%
4 - 7 Times a Month 2 14.29%
7 - 10 Times a Month 0 0%
10 + a month 0 0%
Spectate Only 0 0%
Would Never Go 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Post New Track Poll - SoCal

I am creating a Survey/Poll -

A Track, Possibly being built on the I-15 - 45 mins from Ontario.

Track will be a all around usage track ( meaning functional to Drift, AutoX, Motocycles, Can-Am's, Vintage, Time-Attack, Kart, 1/4 Mile Drag)

I need to know in post's, how many people would love to see a new track that is half the distance of WSIR and 1/3rd the distance of Buttonwillow and still a reasonable rate..

As for the Poll, I would like to know how many times a month someone would attend the track.

There will be another Poll thread for Prices.

Please let the BS out and stick to Topic at hand.

Thank You
Marc

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
It's not really the distance that kills it for me. Just the cost. A forth road racing course within 175mi from LA (excluding Fontana). Sweet.

I thought there were plans already made to have a track out that way a year or two ago.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post
It's not really the distance that kills it for me. Just the cost. A forth road racing course within 175mi from LA. Sweet.

I thought there were plans already made to have a track out that way a year or two ago.
Market bottomed out for awhile. So things moved slowly..

But now we have a renewed source of heart and we are pressing forward, harder then before!

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 08-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
my main gripe is all the good tracks in Socal are in the freakin desert. I want a track somewhere were the average track temp is not going to exceed 100 degrees. LOL Ya I know keep dreaming Dave or move back to NorCal.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
my main gripe is all the good tracks in Socal are in the freakin desert. I want a track somewhere were the average track temp is not going to exceed 100 degrees. LOL Ya I know keep dreaming Dave or move back to NorCal.
Move back to NorCal Dave....

HAHAHA

I will get a Special Fan Cooler, Just for your sensitive skin... LOL

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 08-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
If you build it, they will come.

Of course everyone would love it. Ppl are broke asses and would never pay a high amount for some quality track time.

Be prepared for a huge loss some weekends while other weekends, major profits.

But I'd come a lot!!!!!!! Specially if it was open during the week
Old 08-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #7
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
1-3 times for me. A bit far but willing to drive.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
though ya Jokes aside a new track kind dedicated to the amateur enthusiasts would be nice.
One of the things that is cool about Japan is how many small tracks they have in the different prefecture's. I mean when you consider its a country that would fit inside the state of California and then add up how many tracks they have its amazing.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #9
S14_drift junkE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
S14_drift junkE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i dont have much to add to this, but anyone willing to open a track is aOK! i just wish there was a track on the central coast somewhere. being in northern santa barbara county blows. between cost of gas, tires and crazy high track prices, it'd be a over $300 drift day for a few hours. i dont undrstand why tracks charge so much for so little. i just need to go back to japan where i can drift all day for next to nothing.
S14_drift junkE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #10
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
think we could have it possibly a little closer to sd?.... i mean we really dont have shit down here. closest is adams, and thats a pos track that id never take a car to. after that its 4hrs to Willow springs, or 5 hours to u-drift and vegas drift... even something in temecula would be perfect. good weather, and lots of open land where people wont bitch about the noise.

if it was closer to sd, id probably try to make it every 2 months if i cud. maybe more often. i just gotta find another car first T.T
Old 08-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #11
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
i love drag so if there ends up being a track, i'd definitely go. when you say on the I15, do you mean north or south of Ontario?
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 PM   #12
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
i remember marc talking about this a couple years ago...i think it's going to be near barstow?
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #13
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_kidd View Post
i love drag so if there ends up being a track, i'd definitely go. when you say on the I15, do you mean north or south of Ontario?
Yeah North.. It will be right past the Dale Evans Exit.. 100% Visible from the I-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
i remember marc talking about this a couple years ago...i think it's going to be near barstow?
Years in the planning.. never would have thought it would have taken that long. but now we are modivated to finish this and get her moving forward.

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 10-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #14
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
in for more information just in case even though the poll is over :]

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:29 AM   #15
240heaven
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
240heaven is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any update on this? I would definitely be interested in this. I know many of the people I track with love tracks such as Buttonwillow and Chuckwalla but the distance is always a pain in the morning.
240heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #16
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Everything will be here

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...racetrack.html

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects