Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good alignment place in socal

96 s14, slant top black sr
17x8 +30 17x9 +38 Garage Impul RS-3 w/ 225/45R17 and 255/40R17 Federals (YEAH FEDERALS!!!)

all my rods are stock and i just have eibach springs with apexi dampers, and a cusco front strut bar

NOW . . . I've just been to firestone for the 4th time in 2 months. . . and after a week of being semi straight, it yet pulls again to the right.

the camber, toe, etc specs seem ok

I'm gonna try swapping my front tires from left to right
BUT does anyone know of a good firestone that they go to for alignment, or do you guys think it's something else like one of the rods . . .

im planning to get new struts, and possibly even upgrade some of the rods

should i just wait and get the new suspension parts and just go to hiro's??? hiro's is in costa mesa right??? . . . sorry for the long rambly post

Old 01-23-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this should be in Regional homie........
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
this should be in Regional homie........
Why didn't you report it?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
dtc performance in long beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
One place i highly recommend is TWS in Rowland Heights. Albert does amazing work, will work with you. 80 does the front and rear to your specs.

He recently installed the new HUNTER system which allows for lowered cars to be done easily. Super nice, super legit.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yes DTC longbeach
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Myself and a few guys I know go to Cyrus @ JC Autohouse (or Autohaus?) on Lower Azusa, just East of Rosemead. He's got a Hunter rack, and takes his time doing everything right. Naturally, he'll set it up any way you like. I think I paid $85, but tipped him as well because he threw in some nuts where they were missing, tightened everything to spec, etc.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't forget about Drift Speed in Los Alamitos

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Impulse Engineering Huntington Beach... Firm!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #10
ImpulseCars
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
ImpulseCars is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Yea, if you want alignment drop me a line. We do race suspension all day long. We can certainly help you out pm me if you're interested.
ImpulseCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #11
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd vouch for DTC as well. Dary does a great job.
s14kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #12
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im surprised noone's said hiro's . . . any experience from them?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Myself and a few guys I know go to Cyrus @ JC Autohouse (or Autohaus?) on Lower Azusa, just East of Rosemead. He's got a Hunter rack, and takes his time doing everything right. Naturally, he'll set it up any way you like. I think I paid $85, but tipped him as well because he threw in some nuts where they were missing, tightened everything to spec, etc.

another vouch for cyrus. he does great work. he can get pretty much any car on the rack. and he indeed takes his time. like he'll get and use a tool then put it back right when he's done. and he makes sure your car drives straight and is exactly how you want it. incredibly nice guys there. when i change my tie rods and stuff i will be going back there, even though it's like a 45 min drive for me, it's well worth it.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #14
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Hiro's.... ehhh.. one of my friends didnt have the best experience there.
Like I said, you want that top notch alignment, IMPULSE ALL DAY.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:38 AM   #15
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hello all I work at IMPULSE ,I do the cage work over there,but yea we can take care of your needs from street to full race.

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote