Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #91
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
boso cars are fun to look at

wtf is this?

Old 09-15-2014, 09:41 PM   #92
Epoxy

Trader Rating: (0)
Epoxy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
That car needs another $5k before it's even bearable to look at.

Not to mention a different owner who will get rid of that stupid hood graphic.
so by 5k you mean 2k and elbow grease fitting aero... That car is cool. this stuff is true nonsense:

Old 09-15-2014, 09:54 PM   #93
Loufig
Leaky Injector

Loufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-known
That car belongs here lets move on
heres some more turd40's and fails

^^^Not a turd40 but still great!

Loufig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:59 PM   #94
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

this is fuckign bad ass:

Old 09-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #95
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
If you don't like a new thread being started, don't post in it.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #96
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmragecm View Post
This is bad. Really bad. We're in the red zone. I turn around for a few years and this shit happens? Swag, ratchet group, stickers on rear glasses all perfectly lined up on an angle with stupid phrases, slammed, stance. Wtf? I search Craigslist trying to get back into an s chassis and all I can think is please God just kill me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBag S-Chassis CL Buyer/Seller
"Brah, It's just my daily drift slut! Fuck it, AINTCARE! HOONIGAN, out!"
The struggle is real in CO too, sad days. I'd like to imagine that the Z guys when through this too and I feel like only the real owners are left standing. Sadly, many Z's had to be sacrificed for the greater strength of the herd.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #97
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
Rules:

- Only post lulz S-chassis and Z-chassis related material
- Florida bashing isn't allowed (even though they suck)
- Cali bashing isn't allowed either
- Bashing of turrible ideas is definitely allowed
- Everything else can and will be deleted (i.e. Meme's, OT Chat, Other Brands)
Just a reminder this is in Chat.
Quote:
Chat
General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars
If you want to post other brands of terrible cars we have the Rice Thread.
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=399259
Old 09-16-2014, 11:35 AM   #98
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Every single thing about this car makes me upset.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #99
kunihongo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kunihongo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
kunihongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:16 AM   #100
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Every single thing about this car makes me upset.

Apparently he is a tire-slaying, honnigan that ain't care.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:02 AM   #101
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Old 09-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #102
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zwzweston is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Shots fired!!!!!

Haha for real though, all those cars look like trash. What happened to cool looking pro cars?
zwzweston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #103
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Yeah the old pro cars used to be inspiring. Now they just suck
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:48 AM   #104
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwzweston View Post
Shots fired!!!!!

Haha for real though, all those cars look like trash. What happened to cool looking pro cars?
Yeah most FD cars are just awful to look at, but at least there's a few guys that still care about style. (Namely Forrest Wang, but Kuni's Soarer is fucking good too)

Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #105
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

These aren't on the street, they're sponsor built race cars. I see what you're doing there but come on...
Old 09-17-2014, 11:35 AM   #106
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point

because #ratchetspec
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:37 AM   #107
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post

These aren't on the street, they're sponsor built race cars. I see what you're doing there but come on
Agree. However the styling of these "racecars" certainly influences streetcars. I do understand the skyjacked ride heights for performance reasons, but all the over the top shitty vinyl and paint schemes really piss me off.

http://realize-jp.net/2014/02/01/why...-went-to-shit/

"With D1 cars no longer coming to the States, the standard for car looks suddenly dropped and spiraled into a downward snowball from there.

Nowadays, most people who are still involved or interested in drifting learned of its existence after D1GP had already stopped coming to America. Once that happened, the sport evolved in a different way here than it did in Japan, just like the different dialects of an original language.

New people got introduced to drifting through Formula D and that became the only form of drifting they knew. American style became the only style and slowly from there it kept evolving to what it is today. Most people at any given Formula D event today do not know who Yasuyuki Kazama is. They don’t know what Dart Izumi is. But they sure do know what Sikky and Hoonigan are."

Old 09-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #108
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Most people at any given Formula D event today do not know who Yasuyuki Kazama is. They don’t know what Dart Izumi is. But they sure do know what Sikky and Hoonigan are."
]
Thats exactly why sponsorships exist and why these cars have to look so ridiculous.

Unfortunately "race car" style emulation will always exist, some better than others. It sucks that these are so easily influenced to make their cars look like shit for street only use (no, a weekend drift event twice a year does not justify the "livery" you put on your car).

and while we're at it, if the brand doesn't know who you are or gave you their parts, why the FUCK are you advertising for them?!?! That's the real doing it wrong.

On topic:
Old 09-17-2014, 12:16 PM   #109
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

These aren't on the street, they're sponsor built race cars. I see what you're doing there but come on...
Look at those two cars again and tell me why the Porsche doesn't suck but the S14 does.

I'll give you a hint, it isn't the livery.

Race car excuse holds no water because even NASCAR's look cooler than FD cars.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:25 PM   #110
Roscoe.
Leaky Injector

Roscoe. is on a distinguished road
The only cars I straight up hate in FD are Jones' S14 and Landreville's. Ladreville's is everything wrong with SChassis these days, and Jones' is just shit. Field's is disappointing, the 3Dstar has so much more potential than he's utilized, and a lot of that is the S14.5 and the shitty height/livery. I maintain most of these other cars posted could be really damn cool with different livery.
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 12:48 PM   #111
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

The Falken Livery is one of the greatest ever. How you jack that up I don't know. That Porsche is nuts good, but the S14 is just retarded.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #112
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
^ All hail. It's amazing what that team has accomplished in recent years, and all of their research goes directly into their street tires.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #113
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
God I hate looking at the cars posted in here. FUCK.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:15 PM   #114
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Seriously. It's disappointing to see the amount of shit floating around out there.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:53 PM   #115
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This thing is cool tho.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #116
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
It sucks that these are so easily influenced to make their cars look like shit for street only use (no, a weekend drift event twice a year does not justify the "livery" you put on your car).

and while we're at it, if the brand doesn't know who you are or gave you their parts, why the FUCK are you advertising for them?!?! That's the real doing it wrong.

On topic:
We can certainly agree here.

Holy shit just when I thought that car couldn't get any worse I noticed the exhaust tips were fucking resonators.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #117
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
For the price of all those stickers, he probably could've had a halfway decent paintjob.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #118
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
As an aside, there is that asshat who's trying to compete with a turbo k2X s2000.
He used to drive an LS14, and from what I recall, he never qualified once.

An LS14 is probably the easiest car to drift in the world, and he sucked with it.

Some people just don't get the hint.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #119
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point

Cracked tail light
bumper
gay exhaust
local
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #120
winter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
winter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
I followed that kid on IG at one point because it was comedic to see the dumb stuff he did, and the fanboy reactions. I wish someone could just post a photo of his subframe...lol