Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 12-07-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
TW/Trade/Sale: 18x9.5-15&18x11-25 Work Equips, Black/Polish lips 5x114.3

Ok its winter, My car is just sitting in my garage and I always like to make a few changes before gettin her back out! So with that being said, I am thinking about trading or selling my present rims.

18x9.5 -15 & 18x11 -25 Work Equips, Black/Polish lips 5x114.3

The disc face is med I beleive. They clear the Z32 caliper by about 1mm!

I will leave the option of tires up to the buyer/trader. They are however basicly brand new Falken FK 452 245/40 & 275/35 (not very stretched at all) About 1000 break in miles(no burnouts or neg camber).

The rims honestly are about 8 outa 10(Im picky, most would prob say 9/10). The middles have some minor chipping(as do most any used works), only noticable close up(I mean get down and look inside the dish close)! The lips are danm near flawless(I have repolished them, and kept them polished to perfection when needed(pictures off car were taken before repolishing))! I planned on repainting the centers this winter to bring the wheels to 10/10 perfection.

Enough with talkin, heres some pics!

When I first got them before tire install

another

front

back

testfitting

misc pix on car

Like title ays, testing waters, seeing whats out there for trade or if anyone would be serious bout maybe buying them. I knwo eveyrone will be asking "how much?" so, $2,500 obo

Thanks for looking,
Brian

Last edited by SoloSilvia; 12-29-2007 at 08:10 AM..
SoloSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links