Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 11-14-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
4X 18X9.5 +12 Work CR kai 5X114.3 Bronze

18X9.5 +12 X4 Bronze Work CR Kai

some minor dents and dings, wheels still straight. Typical track stuff

1000 picked up in Santa Barbara Ca.
or 1050 brought down to Orange County Ca

no shipping no tires

Pictures of the 2 Front wheels. Only wheels i have at work. Will get the other two later

Pics (wheels are dirty)
Front wheels
No actual wheel damage just paint chips

More Paint chips

Full wheel. This one has no damage just those little paint chips here and there

Other Full wheel. Notice that nick at about position 12 oclock. Rest of the marks are just paint chips.

Close up of the nick

Size Reference of the nick. Width of my thumb is about 3/4 of an inch

Last edited by vvtisupra; 11-15-2007 at 10:52 AM..
vvtisupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 11:16 PM   #2
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Damit give me these wheels with some feddys on them.

steve is a kew guy and awesome seller. watch out now.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:23 AM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Pics? Pics of damage?

Color?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:50 AM   #4
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
18X9.5 +12 X4 Bronze Work CR Kai
gluck with sale.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
^bronze^

how come u never shiip? loll
gerr
EdIT: DAMNIT u beat me too itt
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:47 AM   #6
808_Drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pictures?
No ship
Damm i got the same specs but i slammed my rear right into a curb and took a huge chunk out of it :'(
Good luck with sale!!
808_Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #7
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
any chance of shipping to nyc? 11432?
thanks

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #8
j00ni3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
j00ni3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dang only if it was a little cheaper....... mang..... love the kai's~!

little bump for you

j00ni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:32 PM   #9
RR777
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ship them, i want 2.
RR777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #10
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
homo i want them, imma take it no joke
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:25 PM   #11
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sell me a pair
Old 11-16-2007, 01:42 AM   #12
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
hondanissan is on the path to ruinhondanissan is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
and now you sell'm. Its too bad i picked up some wise sports already. And i was ready to pick'm up! This is Va's bro by the way. ...Pick these up guys. I've seen these in person...good price for good wheels.
hondanissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:20 AM   #13
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Seller is legit

Wheels are legit

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:49 AM   #14
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
^^Too legit. Steve holds it down. He torques his wheels with a torque wrench. Buy his stuff.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM   #15
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
^^ you dont james?? oh and steve fuck it i just picked up the te's instead
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #16
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Hahah it's true, but i know someone who doesn't.. Mr. Give it "two umphs" and it's good!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:39 PM   #17
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
did these ever sell?
eli_eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:26 PM   #18
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
nope not really
Old 11-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #19
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
hey, i am gonna be driving down to LA in about 3 weeks, if i stop by, could we possibly mount the wheels on my car, just to test the fitment, i am pretty sure they'll look good, but just in case
Old 11-29-2007, 04:01 PM   #20
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
hey, i am gonna be driving down to LA in about 3 weeks, if i stop by, could we possibly mount the wheels on my car, just to test the fitment, i am pretty sure they'll look good, but just in case
LOL

Do you go to the market and ask to taste the canned corn before buying it?

There's enough knowledge base on these wheels and the fitment so that you don't need to put these on before buying

For example, you could start in my CR Kai gallery for reference:

http://www.aspecproducts.com/forums/...;20gallery.htm

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:01 PM   #21
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

if i still have them by then. What does test fitting gonna do? Are you gonna buy them ?

Hahahah posted at the same time ^
Old 11-29-2007, 05:00 PM   #22
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
trades?

msglengthisfuckingstupid

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #23
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

pm with what kinds of trades ?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #24
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

yes i am thinking about buying them if they check out ok, the reason i want to test fit them is because i just picked up my car and it has some bodywork done to it, and a bunch of spacers on it, i could do some research and see how its gonna fit, but ide rather look, since i want to run em with no spacers....if its a problem i can just figure it out myself....thx
Old 11-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #25
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

here's the point, st8 out of your link....

Note: Keep in mind that the specs listed are the WHEEL size/offset, but many of the customers shown are running spacers, so effective offset is different.

Note: Keep in mind that the specs listed are the WHEEL size/offset, but many of the customers shown are running spacers, so effective offset is different.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:10 PM   #26
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
here's the point, st8 out of your link....

i wouldn't worry about it too much - the one i know of on that aspec link that used spacers was johny5 (when his car was white).

<checks your profile to see what car you drive>
oh my bad, you have a S13 - i was going to give you advice for s14 fitment. looks like you'll have to stagger 17/18 from the aspec pics.

@ vvtisupra - those wheels look real familiar, but i could be mistaken. did you get them on zilvia by anychance? gl with sale dude.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:14 PM   #27
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

thats one of the thing i was worried about, thx ====^^^^===
Old 11-29-2007, 06:56 PM   #28
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
pm with what kinds of trades ?
PM sent

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:12 PM   #29
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
eli_eli:

I put the 18x9.5s in front of my car (S13) looks like it would clear body work but coils is another story.

Seriously, just buy the full set, sell off a pair of the 18s and buy another pair of bronze 17s from Logan if you're really worried about it.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM   #30
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

ya, thats what my plan was, but i dont think 17's would look right on my car, i wish they would, i want to go 17's....is Logan=A spec?