Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
SR S13 SR20 Upper oil pan bolts sizes/length????????

So its been almost 3 years since ive tooken apart my upper oil pan. Took numerous pictures and to the sequence, bolt size and thread pitch etc. But since then i have moved homes loss bolts and lost my phone that had all my pics and info.

Have searched webs and forms but all i have found is metric size for socket but not lengths. Iirc there were a couple different lengths. Im trying to figure them out and in which hole they goin.

If anyone has any info please share. Thank you
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2017, 05:04 PM   #2
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Mazworx bolt kit for $89.00
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:59 PM   #3
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Juan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM Sent, complete set of bolts is cheap.

(951)708-1648 | [email protected]
Juan@Fontananissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:17 PM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Guys, he asked what are the bolt size, not to buy a set of bolts. Buying a set of bolts leaves him $80-$100 less in the pocket and no where closer to what he needs............

I am taking apart a VE either later tonight. Hopefully the bolts are the same. If not, I will take a quick peak at the FSM and check back
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:22 PM   #5
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Juan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Guys, he asked what are the bolt size, not to buy a set of bolts. Buying a set of bolts leaves him $80-$100 less in the pocket and no where closer to what he needs............

I am taking apart a VE either later tonight. Hopefully the bolts are the same. If not, I will take a quick peak at the FSM and check back
I know hardware store prices, it's a better deal (and easier) to buy them from me. lower oil pan bolts are under $25 for the full set.

if you want thread pitch they are all M8X1.25 sizes with the exception of the two nuts in the very back those are M6X1.00

Old 02-16-2017, 06:24 PM   #6
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Juan, that is NOT the question he asked...........

The bolts themselves have 3 different lengths. The OP is asking which bolts go where, not sell him some bolts..........Geeees! Atleast try to help the guy out

I am looking at the FSM now and although they do not show actual lengths, there are three different lengths plus 1 nut.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:28 PM   #7
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Juan, that is NOT the question he asked...........

The bolts themselves have 3 different lengths. The OP is asking which bolts go where, not sell him some bolts..........Geeees! Atleast try to help the guy out

I am looking at the FSM now and although they do not show actual lengths, there are three different lengths plus 1 nut.
well reading comprehension just got the best of me lol my bad.

see attached picture,

Triangle = Shortest bolts
Star = Medium Length Bolts
Circle = Two Longest bolts (should be obvious)
X = Nuts & Washers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot.JPG (28.0 KB, 40 views)

Old 02-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #8
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontananissan View Post

see attached picture,

X = Nuts & Washers.
Now we talking Juan!

Now, the OP can buy a set from you and also know where they all go . Good info Juan!
Old 04-27-2019, 04:41 PM   #9
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

see attached picture,

X = Nuts & Washers.

Does anyone know or have this attachment? I had it but my phone reach storage capaitcy so I moved or possibly delete the file.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:28 AM   #10
Maori

Maori is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

see attached picture,

X = Nuts & Washers.
Does anyone have this photo?
Maori is offline   Reply With Quote