Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2016, 12:12 AM   #1
Charlie_91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charlie_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Charlies New S13 - Ground up build

Hi guys,

Thought I'd show you what ive been working on lately. Some of you might remember my old car. Ended up parting that for personal reasons and because I wasnt really stoked on it.

Ended up trying to put together a street car. Chose a Jzx110 as a base which was pretty cool. Did a bunch of steering mods etc and eventually a turbo upgrade. Super cool car in the end but it got me wanting something I wasnt scared to ruin when i wanted to start pushing my driving.

Sold that to a guy who wanted a cool street car and wasn't too phased with drifting. So that brings us to now.

Picked up a cheap s13 with a few good parts and a few good parts i could sell. There were some cons, shitty sunroof block off, some damage to the quarters, previous front end damage some fixed some not and rough tubs from previous damage/fix. Its not the cleanest shell, but for what i wanted it suited my needs and it all measured up fine.

Plans for now is to, strip it right down, new tubs, cut out rear guards, half cage, rewire and paint interior/engine bay. Ill be picking up parts where i can but this isnt gonna be a super fast build. Eventually it will be low, wide and kitted but pulled off a lot better then my previous car. Anyways heres some pics

In all its glory.

Pulled Motor and box

Stripped interior and pulled sound deadening out

Cut out rear guards

Cut out front damaged tubs and made some replacements

Will update when I can/have anything to update.

Thanks Guys !!
Charlie_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links