Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #991
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

Yeah I’m bowing out. It’s just not worth raising my blood pressure over.

Done. 100%.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So what happened to all the Zilvia trump supporters? I am genuinely curious to hear how or if your stance has changed any and why.

This time last year, this thread hosted a overwhelming amount of trump support, but have since remained very quiet...
Assuming you weren’t talking about me since I already explained myself.
Old 12-25-2018, 04:38 PM   #992
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I just completed my retirement package for the Navy, and I can submit it as early as February. I never thought I would leave after completing 20 years when I have the ability to serve for 25. The chaos in the W.H. is the number one factor for my decision. I'm not alone, as a Career Counselor there are several retirement packages sitting on my desk. 2019 will be the start of a mass exodus for senior personnel in the Navy and many other Branches of service. The New Secretary of the Defense has no military service or political service before joining this administration.COD does not count! Anyone here with 18 years or more of service?
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 05:07 PM   #993
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
thank emperor trump for the cheap fuel and getting us the fuck out of the middle east(so he says). fuck Israel, let them die for their own wars!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #994
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
thank emperor trump for the cheap fuel and getting us the fuck out of the middle east(so he says). fuck Israel, let them die for their own wars!!
Syria is not Israel.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:37 AM   #995
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Mexico paid for that wall yet??

Currently furloughed with wife 8.5 months pregnant....thanks Obama?? Oh wait....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:47 AM   #996
Corbic
Post Whore!

Time to get a real job. $5 billion is a drop in the bucket. Democrats are just doing their best impersonation of....

Old 01-11-2019, 01:48 PM   #997
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Pretty sad that the Syria deal was a media show off and there is no actual plan of action. He sure is playing military people in a poor fashion.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:59 PM   #998
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Time to get a real job. $5 billion is a drop in the bucket. Democrats are just doing their best impersonation of....
So, NO is your answer to the question on if Mexico is paying for the wall. Thanks for confirming lol

Can you tell me the difference between border security and the wall?? Because the media sure as hell cannot.

Questions; what is the number one method for drugs entering the country and people entering "illegally"?? Hint; its NOT through the southern border.

Also, if you are going to build a wall, I would advise to NOT make it out of paper machete.

Oh the irony; GOP screams about negligent government spending.......turns around and says "give me the wall! that can be cut with a butter knife..........and lets balloon the deficit to the largest it has been in over 10 years"

P.S Not a fan of Chuck and Pelosi either so yeah. All of the congress assholes have gone home for the weekend as well, so yeah. What a shitshow.........
Old 01-15-2019, 10:23 AM   #999
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 08:00 PM..
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #1000
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Questions; what is the number one method for drugs entering the country and people entering "illegally"?? Hint; its NOT through the southern border.

Curious about this. Please elaborate.

Quote:
Also, if you are going to build a wall, I would advise to NOT make it out of paper machete.

Are you saying we need a bigger, stronger wall? If not, what would be a more viable solution to protect the southern border?
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:55 AM   #1001
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Curious about this. Please elaborate.
It is through regular-ass cargo transport. Container ships, trucks and the likes... You know, the vessels that already go to the normal border ports? Sorry, but I ain't chancing getting 1000 kilos of dope across the border strapped to 13 year-olds.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 01:12 PM   #1002
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It is through regular-ass cargo transport. Container ships, trucks and the likes... You know, the vessels that already go to the normal border ports? Sorry, but I ain't chancing getting 1000 kilos of dope across the border strapped to 13 year-olds.

I'd curious to see those numbers. According to the US Border Patrol statistics, drug seizures at the Southern Border account for a huge amount of national total.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fi...%20profile.pdf
Old 01-15-2019, 02:56 PM   #1003
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'd curious to see those numbers. According to the US Border Patrol statistics, drug seizures at the Southern Border account for a huge amount of national total.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fi...%20profile.pdf
It would behove you if you took the time to

1) Read the actual post you have. If you took the time to read, there is no where in the comparison it makes that statement. CBP stands for Custom Border and Protection. The Nationwide portion you refer to is STRICTLY for borders. Nothing to do with port of entries to include ships and air cargo. The stat is strictly for BORDERS (including coastal), hence they included places like Detroit, or coastal borders like Miami.

2) Bring up a stat which compares what is mentioned above; port of entries. Baltimore for instance is NOT on the list, and as it turns out, Baltimore is a port where ALOT of ships come through and which is a MAJOR distribution center for the East Coast, from Buffallo all the way down to Florida. Remember, Car companies ship Millions of cars each year which arrives in SHIP ports, for instance.
There are 3 airports withing a 30 miles radius of where I live, and NONE of those cities are on CBPs list, so yeah. The list is lacking all sorts of information.
FUn Fact; at full tilt, there is a flight either landing or departing one on of those airports mentioned above every 30 secs. You mean to tell me NO drugs that pass through those very terminals?? If you answer yes, Ignorance truly is bliss.....

And let me ask you; what is the difference between Border Security and the wall?? Because as you know, EVERY SINGLE YEAR there is severel billion allocated to Border Security. It just so happens that it is an entirely different budgetary item than that of the wall, and trump decided he wasn't interested in signing off on such a budget measure. So if this was truely about border security, he would have signed off on it and dealt with wall negotiations later.

But again, the gop had the House, the Senate AND the presidency. Any reason, after 2 years, they didn't pass a budget with the wall?? Or shit, even bother to put pen to paper to actually come up with a budget?? 2 FUCKING YEARS! and nothing.

Every single one of us would be fired with 2 weeks if we had such power, and manage to not do a fucking thing.

GOP owns this, fair and square.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:02 PM   #1004
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
It would behove you if you took the time to

1) Read the actual post you have. If you took the time to read, there is no where in the comparison it makes that statement. CBP stands for Custom Border and Protection. The Nationwide portion you refer to is STRICTLY for borders. Nothing to do with port of entries to include ships and air cargo. The stat is strictly for BORDERS (including coastal), hence they included places like Detroit, or coastal borders like Miami.

2) Bring up a stat which compares what is mentioned above; port of entries. Baltimore for instance is NOT on the list, and as it turns out, Baltimore is a port where ALOT of ships come through and which is a MAJOR distribution center for the East Coast, from Buffallo all the way down to Florida. Remember, Car companies ship Millions of cars each year which arrives in SHIP ports, for instance.
There are 3 airports withing a 30 miles radius of where I live, and NONE of those cities are on CBPs list, so yeah. The list is lacking all sorts of information.

I'd venture to say that they only included to top sectors in terms of volume.

Again, I'd like to see the numbers that show the majority of smuggled drugs and illegal immigrants coming to the US other than the southern border.

Quote:
FUn Fact; at full tilt, there is a flight either landing or departing one on of those airports mentioned above every 30 secs. You mean to tell me NO drugs that pass through those very terminals?? If you answer yes, Ignorance truly is bliss.....

I don't doubt it, however I find it very hard to believe thousands of pounds of drugs are coming to the US through airport security...unless of course you have the data.

Quote:
And let me ask you; what is the difference between Border Security and the wall?? Because as you know, EVERY SINGLE YEAR there is severel billion allocated to Border Security. It just so happens that it is an entirely different budgetary item than that of the wall, and trump decided he wasn't interested in signing off on such a budget measure. So if this was truely about border security, he would have signed off on it and dealt with wall negotiations later.

But again, the gop had the House, the Senate AND the presidency. Any reason, after 2 years, they didn't pass a budget with the wall?? Or shit, even bother to put pen to paper to actually come up with a budget?? 2 FUCKING YEARS! and nothing.

Every single one of us would be fired with 2 weeks if we had such power, and manage to not do a fucking thing.

GOP owns this, fair and square.

Do you have a fence around your property? Walls work in a very similar manner lol
Old 01-16-2019, 04:04 AM   #1005
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
No one said anything about airports.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ry/2517586002/

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:38 AM   #1006
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Privatize Airport Security.

Problem Solved. Why are my tax dollars going toward securing privately operated property and services with overpaid, under skilled personnel?

Old 01-16-2019, 09:17 AM   #1007
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip;6316721[URL
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2019/01/08/most-hard-drugs-get-smuggled-into-u-s-through-ports-entry/2517586002/[/URL]

"Historical data also shows that the amounts of drugs smuggled in between the ports of entry, where a wall might make a difference, is on the decrease. The total number of marijuana seized in 2017, the last full year of data available, is almost a third of what it was in in 2012."

While this is true, the amount of hard drugs smuggled in since 2012 has increased. It's safe to say the significant decrease in smuggled Marijuana over the past 5-6 years is mostly attributed to it being legalized in CA lol. This article is cherry-picking data to support it's argument.

We all the know the motive to smuggle drugs is there. We all know millions of undocumented people with some confirmed to be affiliated with gangs and criminal activity are coming here. We all know there are miles of the border that have no barrier. ...so WHY NOT build a wall?

https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall...ve-border-map/
Old 01-16-2019, 12:04 PM   #1008
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 08:00 PM..
Old 01-17-2019, 08:39 AM   #1009
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Wait, so you want to finance a dumb wall but privatize an area of national security that like....actually matters?

Trump voters, just when you didn't think they could get any less intelligent.
You are joking right?

Old 01-17-2019, 08:53 AM   #1010
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:59 PM..
Old 01-17-2019, 09:00 AM   #1011
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
No terrorists have come over via the southern border.

People have through airports, people are stopped via TSA on a semi-regular basis.

ICE/BP don't stop terrorists at the southern border.

The 46% of voting Americans who voted for Trump are the stupidest 46% of Americans.
How do all the illegal Mexicans get in America?

Boarder Security is only for stopping terrorists?

Old 01-17-2019, 09:11 AM   #1012
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-17-2019, 09:38 AM   #1013
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Illegal immigrants are terrorists?

Or do they commit crime at a lower rate than US citizens.

OH WAIT ITS THE SECOND ONE.

By the way, it is spelled border, thanks for proving my point.

You'll believe anything the orange man says, I'm not wasting my time arguing with you.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:42 AM   #1014
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
No terrorists have come over via the southern border.

People have through airports, people are stopped via TSA on a semi-regular basis.

ICE/BP don't stop terrorists at the southern border.

The 46% of voting Americans who voted for Trump are the stupidest 46% of Americans.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-first-n955861

Thousands of terrorists are probably not pouring in through the southern border, but where is the line drawn? 6? 10? 100? Let's remember that it usually only takes one or a few terrorists to carry out an attack.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:59 AM   #1015
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-17-2019, 10:25 AM   #1016
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
So six have been stopped there.

Many times that have been stopped by TSA.

Yet because of his dumb ineffective wall (guess what, it is easier to go around a wall than to go around TSA), TSA workers are not being paid, are calling in sick, etc.
Fire the TSA and hire privatized security paid for by the airports. Gee Golly, problem solved.

Walls work. We have 20-35 million illegal aliens in this country, most of which are Mexican, that cost us $75,000 a year each.

They drive wages down.
They commit tax and identy fraud.
They drive emergency care costs up.
They drive auto insurance premiums up.

If you are not for stopping illegal immigration, then why do we even have an immigration, visa and passport system?

Also, if you care so much about this joke of a shutdown, why are you not blaming thr Democrats for refusing to negotiate? $5 billion is a drop in the bucket of our annual budget and deficit. These are the same people that spent trillions on Bullshit "stimulus packages", junk car buy backs, and an even more broken and ineffective Healthcare system.

These are the same people that tore out every freaking public bathroom in California costing millions to make them "Gender Neutral" to not offend some mentally ill sexually confused cry babies. Better start issuing exhausylt tickets to pay for that shit.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:32 AM   #1017
Corbic
Post Whore!

Also!!

TSA ain't stopping terrorists from getting on planes or coming to America.

Foriegn security services overseas are. Domestic Airport security is stopping domestic travellers.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:42 AM   #1018
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
guess what, it is easier to go around a wall than to go around TSA

What's even easier than that is going around a nonexistent wall lol

How many people have crossed the border illegally and haven't been caught? Millions. Even if an extremely small percentage of all the illegal immigrants that crossed the southern border over the past 10 years were criminals/terrorists/etc. that would be a very alarming number.

I don't mind immigration, hell my mother is an immigrant and came here legally. There has to be some vetting process in place so we know who's coming in. Does anyone disagree with that?
Old 01-17-2019, 11:22 AM   #1019
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
These are the same people that tore out every freaking public bathroom in California costing millions to make them "Gender Neutral" to not offend some mentally ill sexually confused cry babies. Better start issuing exhausylt tickets to pay for that shit.
Not sure where you're getting your facts from but I can tell you for a fact not every bathroom in California is gender neutral.

Your strawman arguments are laughable, at best.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:52 AM   #1020
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope