Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-22-2007, 12:00 AM   #31
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
180sx hatch cover with built-in sunshade:

S14 rear window tint panel:
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #32
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i should have a pic of it unpoped, ill look for it. s14 steering wheel by momo.,, o yea, it comes with an airbag.

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:54 AM   #33
teamslut
Zilvia Junkie

teamslut is making his/her stupidity well-knownteamslut is making his/her stupidity well-knownteamslut is making his/her stupidity well-knownteamslut is making his/her stupidity well-known
idk how rare this is but its the rarest part on my ride.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:05 PM   #34
mrmephistopheles

180sx window visor things.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #35
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This is what I've got, I haven't seen too many people with these, but it is the rarest thing I have

EDIT** well .. someone gave me bad rep for putting these up cause "theyre not rare..stfu" is what was put next to the bad rep, so I'm sorry guys that these aren't rare lol
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:58 AM   #36
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2damax
i should have a pic of it unpoped, ill look for it. s14 steering wheel by momo.,, o yea, it comes with an airbag.
Very Rare in the US... still for sale in Japan. These are also available for the Z33. Importing is tricky because its an explosive device.

My new semi-Rare add-on... Limited Edition Blitz/ URAS SBC-iD and Power Meter iD... think only 100 of these were sent to the US.

Peace
Drew
Old 04-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #37
mrmephistopheles

S14 Silvia K's Autech MF-T front bumper.

I can't help myself.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:55 AM   #38
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
Very Rare in the US... still for sale in Japan. These are also available for the Z33. Importing is tricky because its an explosive device.

My new semi-Rare add-on... Limited Edition Blitz/ URAS SBC-iD and Power Meter iD... think only 100 of these were sent to the US.

Peace
Drew

I have the TT, and saw the Power meter out here at upgarage. I like them a lot!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:42 PM   #39
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
If it's a stock grill, then it isn't fucking rare!

RARE PARTS ONLY!

If you don't have a rare part, don't post. Otherwise this thread will get closed just like the last one did.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #40
mrmephistopheles

Just reiterating: We're looking for RARE things.

New parts that are still available and are imported on a regular basis, aren't all that rare.
Painted /vinyled / etc stock parts are not rare.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:25 AM   #41
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
*correction* factory optional 180sx retractable light indicator switch for the front bumper(parallel parking use)

Last edited by jspecusa; 04-13-2007 at 02:11 AM..
jspecusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:31 AM   #42
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
wow, now that is a rare part.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:37 AM   #43
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
s14 kouki's had HIDs as an option, but i've never seen them for sale ever, so i gotta imagine they're fairly rare

there's no way any other s-chassis pre-s15 had them
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:54 AM   #44
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasTek240
well i think my front lip is rare. its rare enough that ive only ever seen it on one 2 other cars on the internet in 5 years. (1 of which i bought it from)
and i dont even know the brand. Inside it says aeromagic. Im assuming some japanese company
heres pics of it.

im painting very soon. (waiting for weather) id like to match the lip with either vertex or Ait ss.
give me some suggestions.

heres my friends NSR front valence on his silvia. Ive never seen one of these before, ive got better pics but ive misplaced them..ill dig around
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:20 AM   #45
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection

Rare...YES. They will be the only ones in the US when we get back (full interior, front/rear/door pannels)! They are from the Autech MF-T S14 (rare even for Japan). They match the bumper Mr.Meph posted earlier.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #46
kuroichiyon
Leaky Injector

kuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to behold
This is for you guys that put R32 tails on your "S" chasis cars. They are Tomei smoked tail lense covers. Didn't come around very often on the auctions in Japan.

Last edited by kuroichiyon; 04-20-2007 at 05:42 PM..
kuroichiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #47
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
S-chassis...?

I have had both cornoer covers from tomei for the S14; smoke and orange.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #48
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
that's what I like to collect the most
rare parts for my bnr32.
1. mcr hood vent
2. mine's din gauge cluster
3. abflug front lip/rear diffuser
4. tomei boost controller made for the r32.
5. nismo front hood "lip"
6. mcr oil catch can with dip stick
Old 04-22-2007, 01:18 AM   #49
jspecusa
Premium Member

Old 04-22-2007, 11:49 AM   #50
silnismo
Zilvia Addict

silnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enough
[IMG][/IMG]

rare s15 front lip.
silnismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:23 PM   #51
s14kouki416
Zilvia Member

s14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the roughs14kouki416 is a jewel in the rough
crux front lip
s14kouki416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #52
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
can someone please post a picture of the s14 with Hud cluster.

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #53
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
here is a pic of the cluser for the hud equipped s14 I'll try to find more

MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:07 PM   #54
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Dr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr.Baby

mircale x-brace.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:22 PM   #55
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i think some of these are rare....i think...

HKS Brake Pads, bought them from JSpec, they do not fit anything!

Pivot Adjustable Shift Knob, never seen another exactly like this, although I have seen pivot knobs before...

Kakimoto Pi80 Exhaust next to my old muffler shop special + HKS Legal Muffler

Last edited by skylindrftr; 08-29-2007 at 09:21 PM..
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:45 AM   #56
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
rare only due to the fact that it's just expensive and takes FOREVER to get here from Top Garage
holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:06 AM   #57
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
270R rims, set 1 of 50.

Max_PSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:27 AM   #58
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
Dope! Where can I get my hands on one?
Slow Poke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:38 PM   #59
sr240dett3
Leaky Injector

sr240dett3 is making a name for him/her selfsr240dett3 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_PSi View Post
270R rims, set 1 of 50.

Wow.. indeed rare.. i wonder why they ever got rid of them...

Tommy karia Grill (i am honestly not sure how rare it is.. but i think its pretty rare)
Old 07-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #60
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Rare but not at all hard to get. Stateside rare craftsquare mirrors. Probably wont be rare for long
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote