Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-16-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
s14 S14 VIP Wing, Anybody Interested???

I found this spoiler while I was in Japan. It was the original wing that Shine Auto in Ontario, CA, replicated. Anyway I was thinking about bringing a few units in and was wondering if anybody was interested. Estimated price for one piece was around $250. I should be able to get them cheaper if I order multiple units because shipping would be cheaper. I just wanted to know how many people would be interested.

Check out the pics

Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
could you order this one?

chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:52 PM   #3
koukidough
Zilvia Junkie

koukidough is an unknown quantity at this point
makes the back end look kinda like a camero
Old 06-16-2006, 03:49 PM   #4
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
id be up for one, i like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:56 PM   #5
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
is that a tissue box for the losers? (in the license plate space)
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:06 PM   #6
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
hahhahhaha that tisssue box is fucking crazy man, i wont min done of those. but back on the wing, ilike the first one, its no so suddle as the m3 spoiler and too aggresssive like wangans.
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:30 PM   #7
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
if I get this zenki im looking at , I DEFINATELY want one.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:08 PM   #8
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Im DEFINATELY interested!

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #9
bigteddyted
Zilvia Member

bigteddyted can only hope to improve
i would rock one of thoes
bigteddyted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #10
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Why would anyone pay you $250 for the wing when you can get them in Japan for $150-$170? That's a pretty steep markup.................
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:05 PM   #11
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

Realchaos1 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via MSN to Realchaos1
whoever owns the tissuebox s14 is going to die a slow death.

on a side note, 250? Hmmm
Realchaos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #12
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road
Bring some roof wings and some visors and i'll be really interested in a good price for the set of those 3.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:58 PM   #13
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I like the wing Id be in for one. Your exhaust looks odd for some reason though.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:15 PM   #14
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
looks hot.

like wah.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
What is it made of? FRP?
Old 06-16-2006, 09:28 PM   #16
mellojoe
Zilvia Junkie

mellojoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, looks hot! That little VIP wing paired with a roof wing would be a great combo.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:06 PM   #17
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom
Why would anyone pay you $250 for the wing when you can get them in Japan for $150-$170? That's a pretty steep markup.................
Well the wing sells for $150 in Japan, and it's roughly $100 for shipping, customs, and taxes.

I was just trying to see who else on Zilvia would want these so I could figure out how much I would order and then work out a shipping discount with my freighter.

How much can you get them for? If its a good deal than I will buy it from you...
Old 06-16-2006, 10:09 PM   #18
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rex
Bring some roof wings and some visors and i'll be really interested in a good price for the set of those 3.
Which roof wings?? I looked into the visors, and found out that Courtesy Nissan actually gets a good deal on those. Unless you want used ones, I could look for those in Japan.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:11 PM   #19
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy
I like the wing Id be in for one. Your exhaust looks odd for some reason though.
That's not my car.....It was a pic I pulled off from the manufacturer.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:13 PM   #20
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzan4u2nv
What is it made of? FRP?
FRP, its not as good as a grade as CWEST or Vertex, but its hand laid, not cat-haired like replica kits.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:43 AM   #21
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
not for $250.
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:14 AM   #22
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
its not vip. vip is awesome...that wing isnt SHIT compared to vip. vip is fucking pimp status, not 'spoon rims' [sarcasm] and ugly aero. that wing is considered vip STYLE. just get it right.
CaoBoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:19 AM   #23
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that does look like a $150 wing. bout it bout it.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:59 AM   #24
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
i assume 250 is with your markup? because i'd pay 150 for that wing, but not 250, lemme know if you can get them cheaper, we could maybe do a group buy
byhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:21 AM   #25
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
bah

gp sports knock offs made by renova on ebay for like 99 shipped b!
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #26
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byhi
i assume 250 is with your markup? because i'd pay 150 for that wing, but not 250, lemme know if you can get them cheaper, we could maybe do a group buy
Retail is set at $150 for this wing in Japan. $100 for shipping, customs, and taxes. I wasn't even thinking about markup, I had already ordered one, and was wondering if anybody wanted one then I would as many as possible so that everyone would save on shipping.

As for groupbuy, I dont know even know how many people are interested, so I cant negotiate anything from either the manufacturer or the freighter. Shipping from Japan may get as low as $60, but that depends on quantity.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:28 PM   #27
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhustle
bah

gp sports knock offs made by renova on ebay for like 99 shipped b!
I'm using the renova copies now, I wasnt that impressed with the ones I received. Lots of imperfections, fitment was so-so; you get what you pay for. So I started looking for different ones that were relatively cheap, and I came across this one.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:33 PM   #28
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i can do muc hcheaper on shipping ,ill have a budy pick osme up and ship them, shipping would be 40 max per wing, or we could put like 8-10 in one box and ship the whole box for liek 75 no problem!!
byhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:52 AM   #29
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byhi
well, i can do muc hcheaper on shipping ,ill have a budy pick osme up and ship them, shipping would be 40 max per wing, or we could put like 8-10 in one box and ship the whole box for liek 75 no problem!!

Is your friend shipping from the Marine bases in Okinawa or Yokohama? Because $40-$60 sounds about right if someone uses the US Government to ship it.

Anyway, that $100 shipping was for 1 (ONE) wing, which was quoted for non-subsidized shipment, via JAL Cargo - Air. Shipping a single unit that way is relatively more expensive. That's the most anybody would pay unless you got 2-3 day worldwide express.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:58 AM   #30
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

REDSH!FT is on a distinguished road
If shine auto just copied it...why pay so much more when you just stated the reason it will be cheap stateside?
REDSH!FT is offline   Reply With Quote