Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-16-2017, 01:26 PM   #31
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wants GTR money for a banged up GTT...

This just added comedy to my day. did you really pay this much for this car?!?! or are you adding major drift tax?
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #32
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
wants GTR money for a banged up GTT...

This just added comedy to my day. did you really pay this much for this car?!?! or are you adding major drift tax?
To be fair, 28K will get you a worked over R32 GTR. R34 GTR money starts at 50-60K for grey market vehicles. Rivsu (I think) is charging 130K for legalized ones
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #33
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

^^my bad should've stated which type of GTR...I still wouldn't pay 28K for this though especially due to its condition. another reason why realistically Id want a R32, I can afford it and thanks to Japanese classics LLC I can drive it legally too.
my 240 broke down..again
Old 06-16-2017, 01:54 PM   #34
xGUNKX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
xGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-knownxGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-knownxGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Oh lord before this was posted he has a 15k offer and turned down
xGUNKX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #35
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGUNKX View Post
Oh lord before this was posted he has a 15k offer and turned down
no low balling he knows what he has man... hahaha
my 240 broke down..again
Old 06-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
That's the real mystery here: who is fucking who? Did the seller get fucked or is he trying to fuck us? There have been a few GTTs sold in FL for close to $30k...but we all know why. Fucking dipshits.

I'd also like to point out that this is important to our community: we gotta let people know that we're not gonna take this fucking huge markup on shit like it's a God-given fact. It's not price-bashing to me, it's called calling bullshit.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:34 PM   #37
Rosoo

Trader Rating: (0)
Rosoo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If this car has working ac, I'd seriously consider doing a flat trade for my R32 GTR. No joke, and it's going to be the best offer this dude gets.
Rosoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:39 PM   #38
spiritr34
Zilvia Member

spiritr34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Asking price is close to what I've seen in the past for a clean GTT. In a few years, 34's will be old enough to be classics so Americans can legally import and drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spiritr34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:26 AM   #39
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin
yeah about that price... GLWS lol
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:02 AM   #40
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Im in Okinawa right now on vacation and theres a running and driving 98 GTT for 5k lol. Holy price difference

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:56 PM   #41
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritr34 View Post
Asking price is close to what I've seen in the past for a clean GTT. In a few years, 34's will be old enough to be classics so Americans can legally import and drive.
You're probably looking at the same shitty spots the OP is looking at, then. What's a 'few years' to you? It's literally three. They're not going to be legal anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Im in Okinawa right now on vacation and theres a running and driving 98 GTT for 5k lol. Holy price difference
Yeah man these dudes are on fucking crack.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:17 AM   #42
spiritr34
Zilvia Member

98's will fall under '25 year old classic' importation rules in 2023, less than 6 years away. Still, has anyone seen an example of r34 gtt coupe for a better price in the US?
Old 06-26-2017, 05:13 AM   #43
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
98's will fall under '25 year old classic' importation rules in 2023, less than 6 years away. Still, has anyone seen an example of r34 gtt coupe for a better price in the US?
Dude are you fucking serious. I'm really having a hard time reading you. You think because you have R34 in your username you're an expert? It's simple:

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/used...001/index.html

See what happens when you're not fucking lazy?

1,380,000JPY = ~$12,360
I've been pricing out the cost of price of shipping cars to the US. A guy that's local to me says $3,000 gets it to TX with all the paperwork handed LEGALLY and CORRECTLY.

Final price?

$15,360, and the one I listed is way fucking cleaner albeit a little corny. I SEARCHED the same year, model, and mileage. Now let's review the question:

"Has anyone seen an example of an R34 GTT coupe for a better price in the US?"

No...because they're illegal so no one should have them. When someone does have one for sale, they're overpriced like the one listed here. OP either paid someone too much in FL (plates) or brought it back after a tour in Japan (he's in the Army).

Some fuckboy posts his POS here and asks damn near $30k for what? An illegal almost-GTR? I didn't even look for more than 5 minutes using Goo. If I really wanted one I'd search other avenues and small dealerships that don't use the internet for sales. They can be had for even cheaper.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:42 AM   #44
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You can absolutely get this in the US for less than 10k.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:03 AM   #45
spiritr34
Zilvia Member

I'm not trying to be hard to read and it's not just in my name lol anyway... Is there an add or a link somewhere? I haven't seen or heard of anything specific to show me otherwise, just lots of talk of cars for sale outside of America.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:10 AM   #46
spiritr34
Zilvia Member

I hear the hypothetical 'I can get it cheaper' by doing xyz. The real question is will you?

Old 06-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #47
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude I'm posting cars outside of the US as well as giving you shipping costs. There's a disparity of $14k. NOTHING justifies that markup on a car that isn't supposed to be in the US yet.

Will people do research to get it cheaper? Doesn't look like it. That's why OP is trying to hit the jackpot. There are also people like you that suggest his price is fair without doing homework.

If you have an R34 stateside I hope you're rich because it sounds like you overpaid as well.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #48
spiritr34
Zilvia Member

Working class, been around these cars for years. I agree that it is possible to find em' cheaper, often with various risks. The point being missed is that there is no one who is presenting an option similar to this seller, and for that he can ask a high price or whatever it is worth to him.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:32 PM   #49
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Working class, been around these cars for years. I agree that it is possible to find em' cheaper, often with various risks. The point being missed is that there is no one who is presenting an option similar to this seller, and for that he can ask a high price or whatever it is worth to him.
Then I'll just disagree with you, dude. If you think a $14k markup is cool then there's no reason to discuss any further. The selection bold implies that a car selling for less is more of a risk. I'd beg to differ. If we're talking FEDERALLY LEGAL and passes all standards then the cost to achieve that is factored in. This car is in FL and owned by a serviceman. It either made it back under the radar as a POV return or it was brought in by one of the numerous, state-legal-only importers in FL. This thread should have been locked a long time ago.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:47 PM   #50
spiritr34
Zilvia Member

I'm not in favor of the markup either, just stating it's reality.

Old 07-02-2017, 05:16 AM   #51
tobroketobuildarealcar
Zilvia Junkie

tobroketobuildarealcar is an unknown quantity at this point
The car was obviously in a front end collision
tobroketobuildarealcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:50 PM   #52
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
I know wtf im talking about and this price is cancer like every other 240 seller on this forum. SMH that "Zilvia Tax" Mark-up.
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #53
Rosoo

I offered a very fair trade. Extremely beneficial on his end, but nothing. Busted ass GTTs are junk in Japan and they're junk here. This is a 1500 dollar car on USS TOKYO.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:25 PM   #54
rawkusx187
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
rawkusx187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll give you $7k no questions asked.
rawkusx187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #55
Rosoo

This ngr ignored a trade for an R32 GTR that runs great. Please. This fool is a special kind of dumb.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:59 AM   #56
FMFsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FMFsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Then I'll just disagree with you, dude. If you think a $14k markup is cool then there's no reason to discuss any further. The selection bold implies that a car selling for less is more of a risk. I'd beg to differ. If we're talking FEDERALLY LEGAL and passes all standards then the cost to achieve that is factored in. This car is in FL and owned by a serviceman. It either made it back under the radar as a POV return or it was brought in by one of the numerous, state-legal-only importers in FL. This thread should have been locked a long time ago.

No kidding, people are dumb

FMFsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:06 AM   #57
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosoo View Post
This ngr ignored a trade for an R32 GTR that runs great. Please. This fool is a special kind of dumb.
Racial slur and offering him a trade for your GTR makes you fucking dumb. Good luck getting pink'd.