Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 10:55 AM   #31
hoodxrich_s13

Trader Rating: (0)
hoodxrich_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
Unless you're secretly a Mexican or Canadian, I don't think border control punishments will be any different or more expensive than regular PD punishments in your area.

Since drifting is not a crime (legitimately, it is not illegal within itself on any law book), your "fine" will depend on what you get busted for. For instance, if you slide around a corner, you may just get a reckless endangerment fine. But, if you slide around a corner and clip somebody's leg, causing them to flip through the air, land on their neck, snap their vertebrae, and subsequently pass away, then you'll probably get charged with vehicular manslaughter. So, I guess it's really up to you.
Thank you. Thats all I was looking for. I live near the "Rust Belt" of abandoned industrial America and there are a lot of awesome spots. I'm trying to quiet my car down so I can dip in and bounce. If I get pulled over and they don't have any proof/ didn't see me, then they just get bummed out and can't do anything?

I'm not looking to be Mr. Cool Ice of the car world, just have a little fun and make some short films. I broke my neck before and was paralyzed, so I'm all about assessing risk. I've been iffy about events, because I haven't met anybody yet that I get along with. I even got burnt for $1,400 on a "drift ready" car that got impounded and was also a rusty death trap. I learned my lesson quickly.

I do apologize for posting the first thread in so many different directions. I just didn't know how to post without getting flamed for re starting a dead thread, or whatever.

My car is up for trade though. I'd prefer a true JDM import, like an r31 with s13 suspension bits, or a c33 laurel. I'm also interested in a clean OEM paint, SR20DET swapped s13 hatch.

I guess the for sale section makes more sense...
Old 07-06-2016, 11:43 AM   #32
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can't get along with drifters, you might be a shitty person. Drifters are some of the most chill group of folks on earth. Like, I have been up and down the east coast and I think the BIGGEST argument I've ever had a drift day was who drank the last fruit snapple. Seriously. Granted, I haven't been around a bunch of hoonibros and maybe that's what you're running into. But, if they're legit with legit builds that they actually take pride in and care about (not a bunch of #hoonigan #ziptiegang #stancenation #hashtagwars goons), then it's definitely you.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:29 PM   #33
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would like to meet some of these drifters... ive never experienced a drift car that didn't have at least one hoonigan sticker or zip tie stitched part
Old 07-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #34
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i have no idea why this thread even exists!!! LOCKED!!!

please refrain from posting WTB or FS threads anywhere else on the site other than the marketplace! thx!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread