Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-27-2015, 05:53 PM   #1
Jose1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jose1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Street racing. 2 killed 1 in critcal and the Fallout.

RIP to the 2 people killed in this mess in so.cal. JUST AN FYI and your in so.cal, just know the cops and all of the law enforcement agencies will be putting the hammer down on anything modified in so.cal so if your 240sx is riced out or has a muffler you're going to get rolled and all in part of these 2 cluster fuc of tragedy.

http://abc7.com/news/chatsworth-stre...victim/535300/

and now it gets worse - this, should it get signed into law a lot of innocent people will get caught up in officer's discretion and the seized for forfeiture of assets "car"

on the part of HIT AND RUN - ok its a start, so if your passing someone and a cop see's you and determins that your passing was to fast or wreckless or avoiding someone in the road then this can be a legal cluster of problems.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-new...seize-vehicles
Jose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2015, 06:07 PM   #2
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i thought they already crushed your car if your caught street racing
either way, you kill or cause "great bodily harm' while street racing then i sorta feel you deserve to get it crushed. thats a royal fuck up in my eyes

now, getting it crushed for reckless driving? reckless driving is a bit vague. at least in CA.

ALSO, http://zilvia.net/f/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:51 PM   #3
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I dont see what the problem is. You go to the races or you race your car, you risk or put yourself at risk. Its no different than jumping out of a plane.

Why all the rest in peace and all this other bullshit. Yeah, I'm sorry for the family. But hey, if you're out being a hooligan at 2AM street racing, well... shit happens. I cant even count the number of times we used to go out in the canyons doing hooligan stuff, the last thing we need is a candle vigil to show respect to who and for what?

Now what, you expect the cops to all of a sudden care about our safety? Cops have better things to do than chase after hooligans street racing, they only do it to make their quota. If you're out late at night cruising or racing with a loud/modified car - dont be surprised when you get pulled over and cited, its all routine and simply business.

Cops have had this authority forever. This incident doesnt make any difference. The only reason you find this as "new news" is because you are 22.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #4
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
....Cops have had this authority forever. This incident doesnt make any difference. The only reason you find this as "new news" is because you are 22.
^^^^^I was going to say the same thing.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:15 PM   #5
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I think you meant [HOONIGAN]
Old 02-27-2015, 07:40 PM   #6
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
fuck the police. they are making this a BIG DEAL because of "street outlaws" there are worse things that people do and get less time for (like driving drunk/high) there are literally slap on the wrist offenses if someone is NOT hurt. street racing should be no different.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:47 PM   #7
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

i would'nt say driving drunk just gets you a slap on the wrist
car impounded. huge fees. lose your liscence before your even convicted in a court of law
in CA you have to file for a sr22 which ups your insurance rate a lot
also theres a lot of places that wont hire you with a DUI.

maybe its defferent in your city though

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-28-2015, 01:28 AM   #8
Bullitt_180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Bullitt_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I dont see what the problem is. You go to the races or you race your car, you risk or put yourself at risk. Its no different than jumping out of a plane.

Why all the rest in peace and all this other bullshit. Yeah, I'm sorry for the family. But hey, if you're out being a hooligan at 2AM street racing, well... shit happens. I cant even count the number of times we used to go out in the canyons doing hooligan stuff, the last thing we need is a candle vigil to show respect to who and for what?

Now what, you expect the cops to all of a sudden care about our safety? Cops have better things to do than chase after hooligans street racing, they only do it to make their quota. If you're out late at night cruising or racing with a loud/modified car - dont be surprised when you get pulled over and cited, its all routine and simply business.

Cops have had this authority forever. This incident doesnt make any difference. The only reason you find this as "new news" is because you are 22.
Hit the nail right on the fucking head.....we've known this shit since the 50s, take it to the fucking track and be safe!!!
Bullitt_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:53 PM   #9
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Poo just uploaded this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRvjgQV7PxQ

Whats really stupid about this situation is something that I didnt really stop to think about until Poo mentioned it: the video that was taken of the incident, was leaked AND most likely SOLD to the news. Yep, someone made profit of someone elses misfortune.

This is just one more thing that pisses me off about "organized street racing" which is a stupid description for what I would call "a bunch of nuckle heads putting down money on a race with bullshit spectators who are quick to drop a dime and sell that tape as evidence when shit goes south."

Pathetic when you stop to think about it.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #10
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Pathetic all around....Godspeed you Socal Bros and sisters...Gonna be hard times for you...

As far as Poo's video I call BS...because "this car ain't comin' out right now"

Real people do real ish....and are ready to do so at all times....

Cheers,
Ch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
heychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #11
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
anyone notice he pointed to valve springs on magazine saying "thats next" in reference to the suspension spring lol @ 6:45.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:47 AM   #12
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Quote:
Yep, someone made profit of someone elses misfortune..

guess you didn't see the movie "NIGHTCRAWLER"?
Old 03-03-2015, 06:44 PM   #13
TheNigguh_Danny
Leaky Injector

TheNigguh_Danny is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
anyone notice he pointed to valve springs on magazine saying "thats next" in reference to the suspension spring lol @ 6:45.
lol i just saw that
TheNigguh_Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:02 AM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

^ is that really your username?

watch it be a white dude too... hahaha
Old 03-04-2015, 10:06 AM   #15
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

I bought my s14 off a user named vicious_beaner
Nice guy.. Works for The Gas Company

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-04-2015, 02:12 PM   #16
TheNigguh_Danny
Leaky Injector

TheNigguh_Danny is an unknown quantity at this point
lol yes that is my username, no I'm not white but I am mexican
TheNigguh_Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #17
Sleepiedaze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Sleepiedaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
play stupid games win stupid prizes. dumb ass's should have been wathcing from behind the cars. not half way down the street. anyways the world is over populated. its better we start the process of thining out the herd.
Sleepiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:34 PM   #18
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepiedaze View Post
play stupid games win stupid prizes. dumb ass's should have been wathcing from behind the cars. not half way down the street. anyways the world is over populated. its better we start the process of thining out the herd.
THIS ^^^^^^^^

IM SO TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE SAY THE SPECTATORS WERE VICTIMS IN THE SENSE THEY WERE WALKING THEIR DOGS AT 3AM OR SOME SHIT!

THEY WERE FUCKING SPECTATING an ILLEGAL STREET RACE! AT THE WORST POSSIBLE PLACE TO SPECTATE A STREET RACE. THEY'RE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE GUY WHO LOST CONTROL AND HIT HIM.

cant fix stupid but you can sure can try to wipe it off the face of the earth

couldn't help the caps...society is so gullible and stupid..quick to believe anything they're told.
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:36 PM   #19
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Oh come on you guys. As if you have never killed anyone while street racing.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:10 AM   #20
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
i would'nt say driving drunk just gets you a slap on the wrist
car impounded. huge fees. lose your liscence before your even convicted in a court of law
in CA you have to file for a sr22 which ups your insurance rate a lot
also theres a lot of places that wont hire you with a DUI.

maybe its defferent in your city though

yes it's very different out here. multiple dwi's, diversion classes. you can get a lawyer and keep the 1st maybe 2nd time off your record or get it plead down. this shit happens out here in the Midwest.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:13 AM   #21
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Poo just uploaded this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRvjgQV7PxQ

Whats really stupid about this situation is something that I didnt really stop to think about until Poo mentioned it: the video that was taken of the incident, was leaked AND most likely SOLD to the news. Yep, someone made profit of someone elses misfortune.

This is just one more thing that pisses me off about "organized street racing" which is a stupid description for what I would call "a bunch of nuckle heads putting down money on a race with bullshit spectators who are quick to drop a dime and sell that tape as evidence when shit goes south."

Pathetic when you stop to think about it.

people need to make a buck and the free market is based on making a profit off misfortunes (for example wanted rewards).

this video is stupid and guess the degenerates will go back to shooting each other instead of racing. "Compton-speedway" what a joke.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:15 PM   #22
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
this video is stupid and guess the degenerates will go back to shooting each other instead of racing. "Compton-speedway" what a joke.
This video is stupid to you, but not to me. Poo's videos are awesome. They are a raw look at the street scene, not that I care to watch street racing in person - but still, it is what it is and its cool for that reason alone.

You may not like the moniker "compton speedway" but these dudes are making lemonade out of lemons. You dont live out here so your opinion really doesnt matter. Those who live out here in LA know that there are so few places where you can actually drag race. And since they shut down terminal island way back when, theres just no place to play.

If you were from LA, this all would make a bit more sense. Stick to your steak n potatoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14SRguy View Post
IM SO TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE SAY THE SPECTATORS WERE VICTIMS IN THE SENSE THEY WERE WALKING THEIR DOGS AT 3AM OR SOME SHIT! THEY WERE FUCKING SPECTATING an ILLEGAL STREET RACE! AT THE WORST POSSIBLE PLACE TO SPECTATE A STREET RACE. THEY'RE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE GUY WHO LOST CONTROL AND HIT HIM.
They probably didnt sign liability waivers. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Oh come on you guys. As if you have never killed anyone while street racing.
GTA in this bitch!