Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 12:08 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
fix title

Well, I finally purchased a nice set of SSR's for my Kouki so it is time to let these 5Zigens go. I purchased these new 10 years ago. As can been seen the surface finish has seen better days! Nothing a good blast and powder coat or dip wont take care of! I actually planned to polish all of them but just dont have the time. There are ABSOLUTELY NO bends or curb rash on any of the wheels. Some small dings from mounting and dismounting of the tires. Will include all 4 center caps plus a brand new spare center cap. The tires have approximately 500 miles on them as I blew the motor shortly after having them mounted so they have plenty of tread wear life left. They are approximately 8years old so they have been sitting awhile but they were not on the car so no worries of flat spots.

Willing to ship at buyers expense! If your interested let me know your zip and Ill get a quote.

Asking: $1000 for Wheels with tires
$650 for Wheels alone
$450 for Tires

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-15-2018 at 03:51 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*Bump* for a PRICE DROP!

Adjusted the price after doing some research and seeing that I was a little high on the asking price. Still negotiable so shoot me some offers. Just need to clear these out.
Cameron
Old 01-27-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump* this back up.

Prices are negotiable and I am willing to ship at buyers expense.
Cameron
Old 01-28-2018, 12:27 AM   #4
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Dang if the offsets were higher I would have been a happy man.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 01-29-2018, 02:00 AM   #5
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Price shipped to 56401 without tires?
Old 01-29-2018, 08:48 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Price shipped to 56401 without tires?
You have a pm sir!
Cameron
Old 01-30-2018, 07:52 PM   #7
apexis13sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
apexis13sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Still available?
Old 02-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Yep still available and taking up space! Make me an offer and get them outta here!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-10-2018, 08:14 AM   #9
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
best price on tires shipped to 10567 ?
Old 02-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

All pm's replied to! Everything still available.

Cameron
Old 02-12-2018, 04:24 PM   #11
apex128
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
apex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much would it be to ship to 60062?
Closed Thread