Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 10-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
ISIS True 3" Turbine Outlet - ** New Product **

*ISIS 3" Turbine Outlet O2 Housing - Nissan SR20DET S13/S14

*ISIS 3" Turbine Outlet O2 Housing - Nissan SR20DET S13/S14 *NEW [ IS-O2-SR3IN ] - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication - $129.99

ISIS [I-sis] 3" Turbine Outlet O2 Housing - Nissan SR20DET S13 T25/S14 T28 or GT Series Turbo

ISIS Performance brings you the first True 3" Turbo outlet. Every other turbine outlet necks down, This new design from ISIS Is a higher flowing true 3" outlet.

Turbo Outlets increase exhaust flow and free up Horsepower. Great bang for the buck upgrade. Includes all gaskets and hardware required for install.

This Specific Outlet has been double welded on the outside and inside to prevent cracking
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
s13_rb25
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13_rb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i think isis should make those for the RB.
s13_rb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_rb25 View Post
and make an extended version for KA-T, so downpipe to chassis clearance is no longer a problem.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaluska View Post
and make an extended version for KA-T, so downpipe to chassis clearance is no longer a problem.
yes! this....
Old 10-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_rb25 View Post
Psyko performance does.
2.5T_/<ouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:19 PM   #6
s13_rb25
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13_rb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5T_/<ouki View Post
Psyko performance does.

really now? how much though? pm me.
s13_rb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
ForeignMuscle
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
ForeignMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I bought this product and it is definitely NOT "true" 3 inch. Measure it. It is 2 3/4" and uses a70mm gasket. A 3"won't work. Not to mention noone even makes a down pipe that is not necked down at the front so it doesn't make any difference. When i spoke with Ken he said that him self. I definitely support innovative companies that do their own thing but why is this listed as 3"? It is definitely the largest I've seen but if you spend $20 on a high quality gasket like i did (vibrant brand) it will not work. 2 3/4" works perfect.
ForeignMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
It looks like you may have been shipped one of the normal ones. I just went out back and measured the "3"" ones and the outlet flange is exactly 3".

Please give us a call on Monday with your order # and name so we can get you taken care of. Or feel free to email me [email protected] and i will personally take care of you

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 07-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
ForeignMuscle
Zilvia Addict

It was the two piece elbow with the weld around the middle. Looks to be the correct one, a 3" gasket just would not work. Not trying to bash your product at all. I still do business with you to date. I have already used your product so an exchange is not necessary. I just wanted to state that what received was not "true 3 inch." If you would manufacter a matching downpipe (since there are none that do not bottle neck) I would gladly purchase this setup again. Just seems pointless when the restriction is still there, just farther from the turbo. Either way, keep up the good work Ken!
Old 07-23-2012, 08:35 AM   #10
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Do you happen to have any pictures of the gasket and O2?

Here is a picture of the O2 outlet I just measured. The flange is a tad over 3" and the inner diameter of the pipe is a tad under by about 1/9-1/16th. So, i guess you could say its not a "true 3".

As for a 3" downpipe that does not neck down, i have seen a few online. They are mostly no name brands.

Let me know if you have any issues with what you received and we will take care of you in any way possible

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 07-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #11
ForeignMuscle
Zilvia Addict

That's wierd, mine just seemed to be undersized I guess? Either way, the welds were great and after I found the correct gasket it worked great. +1 for Enjuku
Old 07-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #12
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ok.. let me know if you ever need anything and i will take care of you

thanks!!
Ken
[email protected]

Old 07-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #13
ForeignMuscle
Zilvia Addict

Thanks Ken. Taking care of customers like this is why I do business with Enjuku. I will be ordering another outlet as well as a TiAl wastegate from you this week. Would you mind measuring your regular Isis outlet for me. I'm thinking of purchasing it depending on the size of the exit. Also, for everyone wondering, what is the warranty against cracking on these Isis outlets? I know it rarely happens, but for a lot of people a warranty against cracking can be the deciding factor of their purchase. Thanks again Ken.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:40 PM   #14
jmax240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
jmax240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Anybody have this that can describe the figment. It says requires slight clearancing of bell housing or flange on enjuku. Not sure what that's means. Anybody have to make adjustments and what turbo were you running if you did or didn't.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:31 AM   #15
jmax240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
jmax240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmax240 View Post
Anybody have this that can describe the figment. It says requires slight clearancing of bell housing or flange on enjuku. Not sure what that's means. Anybody have to make adjustments and what turbo were you running if you did or didn't.
Anybody? Trying to get this or the old version today.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:55 AM   #16
Drift_86
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (60)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmax240 View Post
Yes I wanna know too I don't wanna order something that won't fit!

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Drift_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:36 PM   #17
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Clearance of the bellhousing would just mean grinding a little metal off it to avoid rubbing and breaking of the elbow (helps prevent cracking)

No biggie....and a small price to pay for increased performance and spool..

Ch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
heychris is offline   Reply With Quote