Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Rb27dets14 dishonest seller/ lair stay away

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240
After careful review of both member's threads about each other I've decided to leave this one up as a testament that the BUYER 95_S14 had to go through in working with Rb27dets14.

If you do not want the title of scammer on your name DO NOT TELL YOUR BUYERS LIES. This all could have been resolved if Rb had been honest and said he hadn't had the time or whatever the hell was going on in his world to not ship out this part.

When doing online sales honesty and communication is 99% of of the sale process. If you're not being honest, if you're not communicating you have NOTHING.

95_14 has the part he paid for almost 3 weeks later.

RB27dets14 has to wait funds on hold in his paypal for screwing around and not shipping the item out on time.
So I contacted rb27dets14 about some part off his wrx he is parting out , he was fast to text back and was more then willing to send photos of the items I asked about , I made him a offer on a headlight and he accepted it , I paypaled "his brother" on 6/29/15 . he said he got it and it would be shipped out within two days of payment , on July 2nd I text him and he said his brother shipped it and he would get tracking for me , he doesn't text back , the next day same story his brother shipped it and he did have the tracking number , two more days go by and I ask what's going on with my item and he doesn't text back , the next day I text and said just refund me and he texts back " I just got done working 48 hours straight " and he would have the light shipped Tuesday . Monday I text and he said he would have it out Tuesday , text him Tuesday and nothing , text him today and nothing , I have already contacted PayPal and I'm just waiting on them , stay away for this seller !!!!!

Last edited by 95_S14; 07-16-2015 at 02:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2015, 12:27 AM   #2
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
rb27dets14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yup I'm a scammer....wouldn't being a scammer mean I was getting anything from this???isint that the point of a scam????pm me for my home address to collect what's rightfully yours I've burned all of you!!!!!ban me from these forums because some childish little bitchs option on how long one person should take to ship something...been sitting in my car in the box since Thursday.....figured after the 200 text messages I get and have gotten since the day you paid I just haven't made it to ship it....takes a long time to read the ranting of what seems to be a spoiled child....
Old 07-09-2015, 12:40 AM   #3
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Don't you think..."shipping took longer than expected" is more of a title for this?ive said all im going to say...I can honestly say anything I post from here on out will be local sale only and first noshow I'll throw it in the trash...some people just have all the time in the world to
Bitch and complain...do nothing but waste time...
Old 07-09-2015, 09:33 AM   #4
95_S14
Post Whore!

95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
did you not tell me more then twice over a week ago that your "brother " shipped it already and you needed to get the tracking number from him ? and I've told you to just refund me and it would be done and you have failed to do so , so yes you are a scammer at that point when you "shipped" it then give some bs about working for 48hrs straight and you would have it out Tuesday , I waited til yesterday to even post anything . again not texting or pming me back is shady , when you wanted to sell something you had all the time in the world to text and on back but once you had my money it a stopped . you my friend can get fucked
Old 07-09-2015, 10:15 AM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
There should be a written rule: If you are not capable of shipping with 2 business days, then you should refund the money and not be allowed to sell

Of the last 4 transactions on Zilvia, I had
1) Wait until I decided I wanted a refund (4 business days later, which does not include Saturday or Sunday, so 6 total) before the party shipped it (and then it was damaged when it finally arrived). Opened a claim and won
2) Wait 4 days (including the weekend) to have another item shipped, only to find it being very used when I was told it was brand new and told to stop texting when I wanted a refund. Opened a claimed and won
3) Gotten a damaged part only to be told AFTER the fact of me receiving the part that it was damaged and they forgot to divulge the issue. Didn't even bother waiting my time with a claim.

Etc.

And if your brother shipped something, in the land of phones, social media, email, etc. there is no reason (apart from a family crisis or person being out of town) it should take more than 24hrs to receive a message from one's own sibling (especially when it involves other people's money).

My Rule of thumb is this. 2- 3 business days and I make it known they have 3 hours from the message I sent warning them I am about to open a claim before I open a claim. If they shipped it, too bad. I am opening a claim. I have wasted almost 3 weeks because parts were shipped, when they arrived they were nothing as described and has put me on hold for that time and leaving me with the ship back bill and having to scramble.

I take pictures of every single package I send (be it sold, return shipping, etc), record all correspondence, etc.

It's sickeing how many people are so lackadaisical when it comes to taking people's hard earned money and sitting on it..

Fuck that!
Old 07-09-2015, 02:16 PM   #6
FeArZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
FeArZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I ship next day and take a picture of the product. The box and how its packaged and even a picture when I'm closing the box and taping it.
I want both parties to be informed and up to date.
Also I always send a pic of the shipping receipt ; as an impatient person I understand that other people may be waiting for updates and so on.

I agree that people just accept money and just disregard.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:00 PM   #7
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

It should be a written rule to not deal with little pestering bitches...where in the real world people that sell things may need longer to ship than 2-4days especially over a holiday weekend....I've shipped people on this forum everything from windows to a transmission...but I can say I won't waste my time selling things here unless it's local pickup....I will be scrapping the wrx today it's already on the trailer and the 2 items that sold totaling a whole $145 have been shipped....but I'm a scammer who finally got a day off...thank you
Old 07-09-2015, 03:02 PM   #8
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

So it's posted for all to see that I'm a super scammer.....tracking number is:

1z016x800345662844

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArZ View Post
I ship next day and take a picture of the product. The box and how its packaged and even a picture when I'm closing the box and taping it.
I want both parties to be informed and up to date.
Also I always send a pic of the shipping receipt ; as an impatient person I understand that other people may be waiting for updates and so on.

I agree that people just accept money and just disregard.
Don't care what/how/when you ship things or anyone else for that matter....none of anyone's opinions matter to me if they did Id be driving a at swapped s14....

Item was never discribed as mint and he was sent pictures it's 13 years old so let's see how this turns out.....

Last edited by rb27dets14; 07-16-2015 at 11:35 AM..
Old 07-14-2015, 11:47 PM   #9
95_S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
Yup I'm a scammer....wouldn't being a scammer mean I was getting anything from this???isint that the point of a scam????pm me for my home address to collect what's rightfully yours I've burned all of you!!!!!ban me from these forums because some childish little bitchs option on how long one person should take to ship something...been sitting in my car in the box since Thursday.....figured after the 200 text messages I get and have gotten since the day you paid I just haven't made it to ship it....takes a long time to read the ranting of what seems to be a spoiled child....
been sitting in my car in the box since Thursday ....... but wait you said you had ups box it ? can you keep the story straight for once . it says it will be here tomorrow and I'll post in here to let everyone know the outcome
Old 07-15-2015, 08:15 AM   #10
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

I opened it up there on the scale took pics of it and put it back in the box just for you sweetheart
Old 07-15-2015, 09:31 AM   #11
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol you guys are too funny. too much he said she said shit. Stories aren't making any sense. just return the mans money and call it a day
Old 07-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #12
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Wow. The seller may not be a scammer but he sure is an asshole.
No excuse for lack of communication. If you can't ship within 24 hours that needs to be disclosed before money changes hands.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:52 PM   #13
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I tell the buyer when I'll have it out to them once they have purchased or if they ask.

It's usually a Saturday because of my work schedule.
Never really had any problems, even when its been 5 business days.

I think I've only had one time where it took a little longer and I let the guy know as soon as it happened and gave him the option for a refund.
He said he would wait and I got it out a couple of days later.

For big ticket items (coils, wheels, etc), I've left work early to take care of asap.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:14 PM   #14
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Tracking says item was delivered....
Old 07-16-2015, 06:49 AM   #15
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
I tell the buyer when I'll have it out to them once they have purchased or if they ask.

It's usually a Saturday because of my work schedule.
Never really had any problems, even when its been 5 business days.

I think I've only had one time where it took a little longer and I let the guy know as soon as it happened and gave him the option for a refund.
He said he would wait and I got it out a couple of days later.

For big ticket items (coils, wheels, etc), I've left work early to take care of asap.
this is called communication and it is totally acceptable. If you know its gonna be a few days till you can ship, let the buyer know. If you promise them it will go out tomorrow, but then you take a week to drop it off, you look like a douche and potentially a scammer. If you come back with a shitty attitude on top, you look like the guy this thread is about.

Quote:
Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 AM   #16
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
It should be a written rule to not deal with little pestering bitches...where in the real world people that sell things may need longer to ship than 2-4days especially over a holiday weekend....I've shipped people on this forum everything from windows to a transmission...but I can say I won't waste my time selling things here unless it's local pickup....I will be scrapping the wrx today it's already on the trailer and the 2 items that sold totaling a whole $145 have been shipped....but I'm a scammer who finally got a day off...thank you
It's more the fact that you said you(or your bother) had shipped the item, when really it's just been sitting around. Don't lie to a buyer just to get him off your back. Yet it took this thread to be created for you to finally ship the item? Now your bitching about the buyer, lol.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:09 AM   #17
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Agree hobbs.

This community sucks. Never take responsibly for shit!
Old 07-16-2015, 09:05 AM   #18
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Then change the thread to me being an asshole Thats fine ...the members that know me know better and that's fine with me....
Old 07-16-2015, 09:57 AM   #19
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

...........And the members that "know" you have yet to speak up after 8+ days of this thread being active....

I agree with your idea of the thread title, but you are missing the point. The lack of communication and blatant lie is what the issues are. Why don't you take responsibility for that?? It clearly shows you told him you shipped it (which is a blatant lie by the shipping date) and proceeded to completely ignore the seller. 1+ weeks to ship ANY item is terrible way to conduct any sort of business considering you did not make the seller aware of this...........I do not know why you continually ignore this issue (and the lie) and fail to address that .

If you were forth coming and honest to begin with, we would not be having this discussion.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #20
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Again how does that make Me a scammer it took me 6 buisness days to get the item shipped....I'm not ignoring it at all it was given to my brother to ship he forgot about it it sat in his car....over the long weekend I got it from him where it sat in my car untill I found the time to ship it...none of which was a lie...he was supposed to ship and didn't and I didn't know he didn't...but hey I'm such a scammer that he has the item and I still am yet to be paid for it....guess when someone fucks you out of money for something it makes you a scammer....and I honestly rather no one on here I have delt with or friends speak up in these nonsense threads....
Old 07-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #21
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

............ehhhh forget it.

Good luck with sorting this out.
Old 07-16-2015, 11:24 AM   #22
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

The responsibility lies SQAURELY ON YOUR SHOULDER to guarantee the item is shipped when you said it is as the seller. The buyer shouldn't have to worry about your brother or whatever else as YOU were the one who sold the item!

You are the one responsible for making sure your brother shipped the item when he was suppose to. The fact that you are shifting the blame to your brother and NOT taking responsibility shows your lack of proper seller etiquette. The buyer should not be placed in this situation as he did not buy from your brother! If you just did it yourself, again, we wouldn't be having this discussion..........

And for the last time, I HAVE NOT CALLED YOU A SCAMMER AND AGREED WITH YOUR STANCE ON THE THREAD TITLE! At least take the time to read the posts..........

The only thing I addressed is shitty seller etiquette and improper business practice you divulged in. But if that is what you are referring to then sure, you are a scammer.
Old 07-16-2015, 11:35 AM   #23
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Again item was delivered yesterday at 6:28pm....so now I am the one being scammed....
Old 07-16-2015, 11:49 AM   #24
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

.......... for the umpteenth time

If you shipped it as you said (or made sure the item was shipped), we would not be here having this discussion.

Anyways. It seems the OP was online a little over an hour ago. There is a chance he has not gotten home yet to confirm he received the item. He is 3 hours behind EST (he seems to reside in California), so it may take several hours before he can confirm he received the packaged.

You need to do just what the OP did and sit tight and stop being so impatient. Oh the irony of your impatience..........

Quote:

Post Whore!

Send Message
User Lists

Last Activity: Today 12:31 PM
Old 07-16-2015, 11:53 AM   #25
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
.......... for the umpteenth time

If you shipped it as you said (or made sure the item was shipped), we would not be here having this discussion.

Anyways. It seems the OP was online a little over an hour ago. There is a chance he has not gotten home yet to confirm he received the item. He is 3 hours behind EST (he seems to reside in California), so it may take several hours before he can confirm he received the packaged.

You need to do just what the OP did and sit tight and stop being so impatient. Oh the irony of your impatience..........
Thank you for noticing...I'm doing exactly as the OP did...but nope still haven't got paid he's a scammer for sure!!!
Old 07-16-2015, 12:01 PM   #26
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Less than 12 hours waiting for a response with a 3 hour time delay =/= 8 + days with no communication and no shipping............

I am unsubscribing to this. Goodluck with this headache.....
Old 07-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #27
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

He was up my ass from a few hours after he paid...if u don't know the whole story don't contribute
Old 07-16-2015, 02:12 PM   #28
95_S14
Post Whore!

Old 07-16-2015, 02:15 PM   #29
brndck
Premium Member

/\/\/\/\ wow. I would not have had the patience for that.

Quote:
Old 07-16-2015, 02:20 PM   #30
95_S14
Post Whore!

and for not getting paid from paypal take it up with them i already did my part telling them i got the item , as for the title of the thread what would you like me to change it to ?
the fact that you lied to me more then once saying the light was shipped and wait for tracking and not texting me or pming me back a tracking number is why im the most upset , per the texts that i sent you i said just be upfront about shipping and if you needed more time thats all you had to say not tell me what i wanted to hear, as for this thread thank you to everyone that posted i wish it didnt come to having to do shit like this but when you have a lying sack of shit like this guy i guess thats what it has to come down to