Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~2010 T-Shirt Line & Die Cut Stickers~ Live quotes & orders in thread!

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
For small items like these its best to combine with other items to get the best shipping price per item. If you add to cart here in this thread, the cart will remember the item so you can add items from other threads or even our website. It will keep gathering items from each place remembering what you add until checkout!
VIEW CART

You guys had an amazing response to our new styles in the announcement thread, and we decided to do them all!
http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...ration-ts.html
Thanks for the hundreds of votes!!!
http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...oll-397-a.html

The new 2010 clothing line has now arrived with five new styles! Only $15 ea+sh
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE
Parts Shop MAX is pleased to work with Lenn from DorkiDori clothing on some new designs for you. The new line features some unique style, your favorite tuning parts, and a couple of famous drift machines running in formula D this year. Show your love and support for your sport and our favorite drift machines.

Above is the art, and below is the actual shirt pictures:
1. S13

2. S14

3. S13&S14

4. Coilover (designed for maximum lowness in kanji)

5. Multilink Ribcage

As you can see there is a lot of detail even when viewed up close in these designs.

All of the prints are on the front and the logo is on the back below the collar (except style 3 - main print is on the back, small logo over the heart)

Tell the world what a drift fiend you are with the MAX tsuiso pro T-shirt.
MEDIUM CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE
LARGE CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE
EXTRA LARGE CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE

Max Logo stickers available in Silver Vinyl Die Cut 8" wide. $2

Max Webite stickers "POWEREDBYMAX.NET" available in Silver Vinyl Die Cut 24" wide. $5

VIEW CART

The Formula D privateer fund - show you give a buck, and we'll double your money!!!

Parts Shop MAX will match any donation you give to support our struggling local pro TOMMY ROBERTS make it in FD this year! Anything will help, even a dollar. Were hoping to make your donations go a long way, or maybe just to the hamburger stand at Formula D long beach? Its up to you but every little bit helps & we want to see the underdog give his best fight against the established pro teams out there chillin' in the air conditioned semi trailers, lol.

Click here to donate any amount you specify to TOMMY ROBERTS and Parts Shop MAX will DOUBLE it!!
POWERED BY MAX: Forums フォーラム/ アメリカでのイベントUSA Event / The Formula D privateer fund - show you give a buck, and we'll double your money!!!

Any donation plus the purchase of a Parts Shop MAX 2010 clothing line T-Shirt will get MATT POWERS or TOMMY ROBERTS Signature as personal thanks to you for your help! So when you see people rocking out in our T's and there is a sig on there, you know they give a buck! Dont forget to write us a message in the paypal donation if you bought a shirt so we can have them sign it, or just a note to say no thanks on the autograph.

Hey make sure you dont give like ten thousand dollars because I cant handle doubling that. lol, thanks!

What? you dont know who TOMMY ROBERTS is???
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009...astic-s13.aspx
And you dont know who MATT POWERS is???
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009...san-240sx.aspx
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 03-29-2010 at 04:01 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ChiSleepyEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChiSleepyEyes
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHESE ARE THE DORKIDORI COLABORATION TEES! sexayy! ill be gettin one next paycheck!
ChiSleepyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dan you guys better have some Boothage at Long Beach... where i can pick up a shirt and sticker and finally shake your fucking hand ...!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i need a 2X!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
i need a 2X!!

double that order ... show love for us big guys ...
Old 03-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #6
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Need to fix the shippin or something not gonna be a jerk or anything but im not paying $13.50 to ship a $15.00 shirt...
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #7
S13SILVIA|E46M3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
S13SILVIA|E46M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
These look SUPER DOPE!

I NEED a Small... Show some love for the small guys...

S13 SR|G37|E46 Wagon|X5 35d
S13SILVIA|E46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
Need to fix the shippin or something not gonna be a jerk or anything but im not paying $13.50 to ship a $15.00 shirt...
X2. I'm in the contiguous US and shipping was listed at $15 for a single shirt!
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Dan you guys better have some Boothage at Long Beach... where i can pick up a shirt and sticker and finally shake your fucking hand ...!
I dont want to sit in a booth all day, I want to hang with the bro's in long beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
i need a 2X!!
no prob, I can special order it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
no you are right, I just had UPS or Priority mail on there but I added parcel post and first class mail just now.
Also, combining items brings down the per item shipping a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SILVIA|E46M3 View Post
These look SUPER DOPE!
I NEED a Small... Show some love for the small guys...
We have small in stock in the S13 and Multilink ribcage, or we will print one for you if we dont already have it ready to go.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
hey dan can i pick up shirt #3 at the shop next week? thanks.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #11
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

sure thing
Old 03-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
cIutchkick
Zilvia Addict

cIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cIutchkick Send a message via MSN to cIutchkick
i got 3,4, & 5

'95 zenki se - work in progress
'90 s13 coupe widebody
www.myspace.com/krahsh
cIutchkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #13
sleeper108
Zilvia Junkie

sleeper108 is an unknown quantity at this point
so stoked that only 15/shirt!!

i tried to order 1 and 4, but i get this:

Important Message
PayPal was unable to process your payment with the funding sources you selected. Please return to PayPal to approve a new funding source or cancel use of PayPal and select a different payment method.

I've never had this issue, anyone have a solution?
sleeper108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #14
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
do these things run small or big? because a XL in dorkidori was ok but needed XXL. Just wanted to let you know on how it fit me when i got one from DD.

You should make XXL shirts
240sxvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
the shirts are the same ones i always use...so normal ordering sizes apply (meaning if you like tighter fitting shirts...order what you normally would wear...if you like larger fitting shirts, order one size larger than you would normally wear)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #16
sleeper108
Zilvia Junkie

sleeper108 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Thank you for ordering.

RECEIPT
got mine ordered

thanks for the advice on fitment, went with XL instead of L
sleeper108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:41 AM   #17
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper108 View Post
so stoked that only 15/shirt!!

i tried to order 1 and 4, but i get this:

Important Message
PayPal was unable to process your payment with the funding sources you selected. Please return to PayPal to approve a new funding source or cancel use of PayPal and select a different payment method.

I've never had this issue, anyone have a solution?
it does not like where you are currently pulling money from

www.paypal.com > profile > add or edit credit card, add or edit bank account

if you already have multiple funding sources set up, after you hit edit you must click "make primary" to make sure it pulls from the preferred source.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #18
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
the shirts are the same ones i always use...so normal ordering sizes apply (meaning if you like tighter fitting shirts...order what you normally would wear...if you like larger fitting shirts, order one size larger than you would normally wear)

Thanks for the answer!
240sxvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #19
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
is design #1 only available in blue?
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #20
bradass
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (42)
bradass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I support PBM! just paid for #3...

Dan, thanks for always getting the parts to me super fast! and awesome dorki shirt designs!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #21
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

no the blue tone is just my digital camera being weird, they are all black

thanks!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #22
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just orderd up some stickers then shirts will b ordered shortly later.

Thanks guys for the awesome products!
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
frsh2fourty

Trader Rating: (0)
frsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to frsh2fourty
Could I get style 3 and 4 in XXL?
frsh2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:00 AM   #24
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Just got #5. =)
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh2fourty View Post
Could I get style 3 and 4 in XXL?
Yes sir, send me $40 and I will special order the custom sizes for you.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #26
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Any chance I could get design #3 flipp-flopped logos switched from front to back? Otherwise I'll order #1 thankssss
Old 03-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
V necks?????
Old 03-31-2010, 12:31 PM   #28
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
Any chance I could get design #3 flipp-flopped logos switched from front to back? Otherwise I'll order #1 thankssss
the main print on number three is on the back, is that what you wanted or reversed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
V necks?????
Im sure I can get anything, you just need to allow time for the special order.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #29
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
stoked. got my ribcage T today.
any chance i could get the ribcage printed on the back of a hoodie? ill supply the hoodie. with the MAX logo somewhere on there lol
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #30
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
the main print on number three is on the back, is that what you wanted or reversed?
I want it reversed!! I'd want one for the GF too if it was reversedd.