Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #151
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
so many wankers posting in this thread
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #152
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35ttbaconboy View Post
The driver side low beam works but the high beam doesent and the passenger side is the oppisite and there both new bulbs. I checked the main wire for the head light and it has no cuts nothing looks fine. The only thing left to check is if the termnal has dirt in it (I will check after im done this) but can someone give me a idea?
Here let me actually help you out, its the combination switch in the steering column.

Just make sure the contacts are clear with each setting
Old 12-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #153
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishcabobers View Post
OH YEAH?! FUCK YEAH?!

All I know is at least it will never compare to this.

That looks more like primer than a professional satin or murdered out black paint job lol. Think it would look good..angel eyes and all..with diff wheels and a lip or aero...and then repainted like this s15

anyway this is one of the best I've seen

Old 12-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #154
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
or that I don't like Aztec red, and like flat black. hahahahahaha
Aztek red rawks, you smokin crack fool. I wan an aztec red coupe with a sil front for my daily. I would rock a lavender frost metallic coupe as well, the rarity of that color makes it worthwhile, but only if the car originally came that color.

Anyways....OP, welcome to zilvia. SERIOUSLY work on typing actual sentences though, this is not a text message. I REALLY tried to read your post, but it made my brain hurt and I gave up. That shit is beat and only worth owning if you want to restore it. As a starter car it sucks. Rust will be a bitch, good luck.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #155
VQMaxFan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
VQMaxFan is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35ttbaconboy View Post
Thanks alot i bought 30 cans 4 $31.50 =D ok guys seriously before i bought the car i put it on a lift and looked the dent on the side has no frame damage at all my friend who does body work came with me to buy the car the car runs has no frame rust the only real problem this car body wise ever had was the previous owner when the breaks went out slid into his car in the drive way and cracked the bumper and dented the hood very slight. nothing structral is damaged but that quarter panle. all i need to buy that i dont have is some good suspinsion and that aint yet cause broke! more worryed about getting the brakes fixed any ways thanks all u guys who care
Use somewhat proper sentence structure please .
Old 12-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #156
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VQMaxFan View Post
Use somewhat proper sentence structure please .
LOL @ the oversized period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
Old 12-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #157
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Aztek red rawks, you smokin crack fool. I wan an aztec red coupe with a sil front for my daily. I would rock a lavender frost metallic coupe as well, the rarity of that color makes it worthwhile, but only if the car originally came that color.

Anyways....OP, welcome to zilvia. SERIOUSLY work on typing actual sentences though, this is not a text message. I REALLY tried to read your post, but it made my brain hurt and I gave up. That shit is beat and only worth owning if you want to restore it. As a starter car it sucks. Rust will be a bitch, good luck.
aztec red sucks

CHERRY RED PEARL is the fire, as far as 240 red goes.

HERE IS A CHART

Old 12-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #158
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
Voted gimmick. What is this kid 12-13? His remarks sound like a fight on an elementary school playground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Who the fuck cares if you now own an s13? It's not a ticket to a club or some shit. People will only come to respect you if they see you have like minded goals and aspirations for the community, your car, and yourself. Until you become a worthwhile member of... anything for that matter. NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BUSTED ASS BARNEY CAR.

Coming in here typing broken english and telling us all the awesome things you want to do with the car is lame. Keep it to yourself, show us when your done. So we can at least have a few months off from this failure.
QFT. Close thread.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #159
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
aztec red sucks

CHERRY RED PEARL is the fire, as far as 240 red goes.

HERE IS A CHART

My 93 was originally sapphire blue (previous owner repainted it horribly). I was going to paint it black but I think I may restore it now.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #160
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
6 pages of this BS? I mean really.