Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
240SXK
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light240SXK is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
s14 s14 Subframe w/ poly bushings

$150 solid, picked up.

selling my S14 subframe off my car, its pretty clean aside from some surface rust here and there, i think the subframe in my car was replaced with this one because it still has a factory part number sticker.
It has 2 energy suspension poly bushings installed, the other two are still in the bag for you to put in, they have less than 3,000 miles.

One piece of metal is broken off, doesnt seem like it does much. the subframe is not bent since i had it on my car and it was perfectly fine.

Does not come with bolts.

BROKEN TAB BELOW. the side bolt brackets are intact, the upper metal piece is the one that broke.

240SXK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links