Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2017, 07:34 AM   #1
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
chipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Engine Swap Reveal!!

Hey bro's and broett's I'm revealing my engine swap!!! Super excited about it!!!!

*SNIP*
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2017, 08:48 AM   #2
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Didn't your other thread get locked since you're just trying use the forum to promote your YouTube channel?
I'd probably have watched your vids and gave some constructive criticism if it wasn't for your attitude in the last thread.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #3
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

chipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Didn't your other thread get locked since you're just trying use the forum to promote your YouTube channel?
I'd probably have watched your vids and gave some constructive criticism if it wasn't for your attitude in the last thread.
Hey man I wasn't trying to piss anyone off. All I was trying to do is show people what I'm doing on my 240sx. As someone who enjoys watching people's build on youtube rather than reading about it with pictures. I felt I would make more content for people like myself. And yes of course I was trying to promote my channel.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:38 AM   #4
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsahoy View Post
Hey man I wasn't trying to piss anyone off. All I was trying to do is show people what I'm doing on my 240sx. As someone who enjoys watching people's build on youtube rather than reading about it with pictures. I felt I would make more content for people like myself. And yes of course I was trying to promote my channel.
You can promote yourself in a way that isn't conducive to spamming forums with multiple posts that are meaningless and in the complete wrong section. The proper way to do what you're doing would be creating a build thread and doing a mixture of both text, photos, and video as I and many others have done or by posting in the many "Youtube Channel" threads in the "Chat" sub forum.

What you're doing is cluttering up sections you don't belong in like a spam bot after being told directly not to. You come off as arrogant and like you're trying to farm for views not like you're reaching out to a community of like minded individuals to open a dialogue about your build.

Just my .02
Old 12-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #5
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
You can promote yourself in a way that isn't conducive to spamming forums with multiple posts that are meaningless and in the complete wrong section. The proper way to do what you're doing would be creating a build thread and doing a mixture of both text, photos, and video as I and many others have done or by posting in the many "Youtube Channel" threads in the "Chat" sub forum.

What you're doing is cluttering up sections you don't belong in like a spam bot after being told directly not to. You come off as arrogant and like you're trying to farm for views not like you're reaching out to a community of like minded individuals to open a dialogue about your build.

Just my .02
Hanz for pres 2020
Old 12-26-2017, 09:56 AM   #6
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Thass what I was tryin to say
Old 12-26-2017, 11:15 AM   #7
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Clickbait title.

Wrong way about promoting your youtube page bud.
Old 12-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #8
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post

Just my .02
Sorry I didnt realize I was in the wrong section. I've had an account on here for a few years but never used it. Also I will do this build thread you mentioned instead of posting here. Again I didnt mean to upset anybody, and thank you for letting me know this is the wrong section.

P.S. that isn't a clickbait title. It was me literally revealing the engine. If someone reveals what they're revealing in the title then it wouldnt be much of a reveal would it?
Old 12-26-2017, 04:41 PM   #9
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Make a build thread. Stop cluttering up the boards with build thread updates.

Also, learn how to properly embed videos.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Closed Thread