Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 07-19-2007, 05:24 PM   #31
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #32
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
no mods?

you'll need like the entire front end
Old 07-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #33
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
WTF with the stupid question? Those are Kouki lights.

Where is the Zenki love, huh? When are more/less expensive options for us gonna come up.. Gaaaawd.

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #34
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
S14 Zenki already comes with reflectors.

Final Konnexion or Supermade make clear lenses; German-spec Zenkis can get class lenses, or you can get "JDM" zenki lenses.

There are plenty of options.

It's not like Kouki owners have a ton of options: JDM lights are a little different, or you can get these, that's it. On the otherwise, the USDM kouki lights are pretty good lighting and easy to retrofit, so we don't need any aftermarket help.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:01 PM   #35
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
damn these are pretty doap.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:49 AM   #36
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
woah those are nice...lol, if only i could afford them -_-....oh and vertex makes body kits huh?

wonder if vertex makes hoods/fenders/bumpers....imma do some google-searchin ^_^
Old 07-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #37
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
they make like bonnet covers or something, to extend the hood toward the glass more, they make 12mm front fenders and full aero.

all this is for kouki, not sure about other cars
Old 07-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #38
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
X 350GT X - Beam patter is in the Top Left picture.
240FaLKoN - Beam patter is in the Top Left picture.

I honestly dont know if they are Adjustable or not (at this time)... I am assuming with all the Safty Standards and OEM Quality, they maintained the use of the Stock Back with all the Adjustments!!

Being the test was done on a JDM Kouki w/ factory bulbs, and the Vertex Kouki with what looks to have about a 5000k Bulb... I assume the Bulbs included with the Vertex Headlights are in the 5000K range!!

The side by side pic makes these so much more tempting!!!

Dat said he has only ordered 10 on this container (Closing Friday) 5 he has sold!! If your interested in these and have funds on hand... Order before Tomorrow!!

Peace
Drew
Everybody,

These headlights were developed for better beam distribution. If you've had a kouki for a while, I'm sure you seen the poor light distribution at night.

These were developed to optimize HID upgrades and provide better overall lighting. CarMake T&E went the extra mile to have these lights safety certified by Japanese Car Impection for use on public roads.

These lights feature:

Full-plastic construction (lighterweight than semi-glass OEM construction)

4-axis beam pattern adjustment (regardless of RHD or LHD these lights can be adjusted to provide correct beam distribution and cut-off, then readjusted if changing from Halogen to HID, or vice versa)

Includes all sockets and H1 bulbs just like OEM units

Also available are the matching Diamond-cut corner lights:

MSRP $80

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Sideways_In_SD; 07-23-2007 at 02:19 PM..
Sideways_In_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #39
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^ Thank you.... That should answer basically everything!!

Vertex Kouki is ment to replace a JDM Kouki, so you will need to modify the wire harness connectors!!
**Take the USDM Connectors off (the headlights) and splice them into the JDM Kouki (Vertex) Headlights!!** done and done!!!

Peace
Drew
Old 07-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #40
Steveohoes
Zilvia Member

Steveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymore
shits sweet! i would get them but i like the stock ones with projectors better
Steveohoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #41
Dat Vertex USA
Leaky Injector

Dat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enough
O.K. guys,

I have a 7 more for stock coming! The container will be landing on Aug. 18th to the port. Will be at my warehouse a couple days after. Pre order your now from Rare Trick or www.vertex-usa.com
Dat Vertex USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:18 AM   #42
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
pm price for headlights and corner lights shipped to 38017!! thanks!
ladiesman8527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:40 AM   #43
Dat Vertex USA
Leaky Injector

Dat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman8527 View Post
pm price for headlights and corner lights shipped to 38017!! thanks!
You've got mail!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:27 PM   #44
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nrg
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Wut the...reflectors are inferior to projectors, whats the point?

ixfxi is gonna go crazy
exactly, ixfxi, get your ass in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
S14 Zenki already comes with reflectors.

Final Konnexion or Supermade make clear lenses; German-spec Zenkis can get class lenses, or you can get "JDM" zenki lenses.

There are plenty of options.

It's not like Kouki owners have a ton of options: JDM lights are a little different, or you can get these, that's it. On the otherwise, the USDM kouki lights are pretty good lighting and easy to retrofit, so we don't need any aftermarket help.
yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways_In_SD View Post
Everybody,

These headlights were developed for better beam distribution. If you've had a kouki for a while, I'm sure you seen the poor light distribution at night.

These were developed to optimize HID upgrades and provide better overall lighting. CarMake T&E went the extra mile to have these lights safety certified by Japanese Car Impection for use on public roads.

These lights feature:

Full-plastic construction (lighterweight than semi-glass OEM construction)

4-axis beam pattern adjustment (regardless of RHD or LHD these lights can be adjusted to provide correct beam distribution and cut-off, then readjusted if changing from Halogen to HID, or vice versa)

Includes all sockets and harnesses just like OEM units

Also available are the matching Diamond-cut corner lights:

MSRP $80

Thanks guys!
you're wrong in so many ways.
a 3lb glass OEM headlight is not a problem for 240.
what kind of sockets and harnesses are you talking about? the OEM kouki lighting uses a small wire harness to the H1 bulb. do these use H1 bulbs too?
the high beam is just a 9005 bulb.
there is a difference in cutoff among LHD and RHD. Just because you aim your headlight higher, doesn't mean it's correct. You must drive around with your high beams on all night.
OEM uses 3-4 axis adjustments too.
"optimize HID upgrades" LOL, dont make me bust out the math on this one. The focal point of the HID bulb will not work with these "halogen" reflectors.

All these headlights are for is for SHOW. I dont believe they have an improvement on beam/lighting out put at all. Projectors are much more superior. wider spread of light, sharp cutoff, etc.

If i had $475 and wanted better light output for my kouki, i'd do a retrofit with that money. 100 times better. I can prove it too:

Drew is just trying to sell a product. he's a sales man. Sorry drew for this post, there was too much lame info in here. It almost felt as if you were trying to sell me a Pentium 4 computer because it's JDM.

btw, Japaneses safety specs are DIFFERENT than USDM specs.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:51 PM   #45
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg View Post
exactly, ixfxi, get your ass in here.

yep.

you're wrong in so many ways.
a 3lb glass OEM headlight is not a problem for 240.
what kind of sockets and harnesses are you talking about? the OEM kouki lighting uses a small wire harness to the H1 bulb. do these use H1 bulbs too?
the high beam is just a 9005 bulb.
there is a difference in cutoff among LHD and RHD. Just because you aim your headlight higher, doesn't mean it's correct. You must drive around with your high beams on all night.
OEM uses 3-4 axis adjustments too.
"optimize HID upgrades" LOL, dont make me bust out the math on this one. The focal point of the HID bulb will not work with these "halogen" reflectors.

All these headlights are for is for SHOW. I dont believe they have an improvement on beam/lighting out put at all. Projectors are much more superior. wider spread of light, sharp cutoff, etc.

If i had $475 and wanted better light output for my kouki, i'd do a retrofit with that money. 100 times better. I can prove it too:

Drew is just trying to sell a product. he's a sales man. Sorry drew for this post, there was too much lame info in here. It almost felt as if you were trying to sell me a Pentium 4 computer because it's JDM.

btw, Japaneses safety specs are DIFFERENT than USDM specs.

This IS a SALES thread, NOT A TECH thread, if you babelfish the T&E japan website you'll read the same info.

"You no like, you no buy."

Everybody knows Japanese safety specs are different than US ones, that's why you don't drive GTR

Don't you have a post on HIDplanet to respond to?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:08 PM   #46
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nrg
i know it's not a tech thread, but teach info was posted towards the sale. I just hope some kid doesn't feel like they were falsely advertised when they purchase these lights. Should've said that post was from their site. :P

about the safety thing, drew mentioned it a few times in this thread. with that mention, it was as if it was valid to US customers.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:19 PM   #47
Dat Vertex USA
Leaky Injector

As we have mentioned earlier, these lights aren't for everyone. The information we give is not made up. These lights have been recently advertised in Option Magazine, which is where we're getting our information from. So there is no false advertisement on this thread. If you like them, buy them, if you don't, no worries.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #48
sr240dett3
Leaky Injector

sr240dett3 is making a name for him/her selfsr240dett3 is making a name for him/her self
They need some for the S13 Silvia....

id be all over it
Old 07-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #49
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg View Post
i know it's not a tech thread, but teach info was posted towards the sale. I just hope some kid doesn't feel like they were falsely advertised when they purchase these lights. Should've said that post was from their site. :P

about the safety thing, drew mentioned it a few times in this thread. with that mention, it was as if it was valid to US customers.
That's fine, but you attacked the sale like these are an ebay product or something.
CarMake T&E doesn't push out random garbage product from China.
You haven't seen these operate in person, you haven't read the press release in Option 2, you haven't taken into account that these units have been designed different than regular reflector headlights.

I can tell you I have had OEM kouki headlights on my car for about 5 or 6 years now running halogen bulbs, and the beams are very concentrated, I would like wider beam patterns for my car, and that's what these units provide. I've also heard that running HID throught the OEM projector makes for a super bright, but not wide, beams of HID light.

Thanks.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:16 PM   #50
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Yes this is a SALE Thread, but I said several times also that these are In No Way,"For Everyone"!!

I personally have JDM Kouki Lights on my S14, the Lighting and Adjustments are very clean and easy to adjust to LHD specs. so the Vertex (as designed) would be equally as easy!!
And WHY do you guys always figure that just because its JDM, that term alone has to be the focal point of the sale!! This is NEW!! That's IT!! God forbid just because Japan made before the US... bid deal... I am sure someone in the US is going to try and copy it, to some degree!!
I have a short fuse on this topic so I am going to show you the difference in JDM Kouki (Vertex) and the USDM Wires!!

For those who can't read... here are some pictures... and some text... well crap, now you have to read!!
This is the USDM Kouki Plugs - 2 Plugs - 2 Wires (each) small one is H1 LowBeam, bigger is 9006 or HB3 HighBeam.

This is a JDM Kouki Plug - 1 Plug - 4 Wires... H1 LowBeam/ H1 High Beam... Yes!! DUAL H1!!

1 Plug - 4 Wires

and for all those that say they look exactly the same... LOOK AGAIN!!

So lets re-cap... to make the VERTEX or JDM Kouki lights work on a USDM Kouki... you will need to swap the Connectors from the USDM Headlights... to the VERTEX or JDM Kouki Headlights... once again... TO and FROM the HEADLIGHTS!!!

I will post pictures of the JDM Kouki Light Pattern later!!

NOW... for those of you who want to wait untill every ounce of information possable can be squeezed out of the VERTEX Lights... you will be to late!!... This SALE will go till FRIDAY... after that... Website price is Finnal!!

Thank you
enjoy...

Peace
Drew
Old 07-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #51
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
please give me the price shipped to 08817
Old 07-24-2007, 08:26 AM   #52
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooha1217 View Post
please give me the price shipped to 08817
PM sent... Thank you!!