Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 02-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #121
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
fuck yessss

I will be getting one AS SOON as i arrive in CO springs in a week.
sooo excited.
My nismo gt shift knob decided to come apart :/ perfect timing though!
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #122
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Oh the shipment is in already? Awesome, did the preorders go out?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #123
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Yes they went out today.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #124
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Awesome, got mine yesterday. Another awesome product from PBM.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #125
M1ndDr1ft

Trader Rating: (3)
M1ndDr1ft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
do you still have them available???? if so I would want a gold/orange shift knob and the orange spin knob is it 60 bucks for both??
M1ndDr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #126
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
IS there free shipping still on and can i get colour option of two different purples? Something like the gold one you guys made.
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #127
bobbyjimmy

Trader Rating: (0)
bobbyjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanprem View Post
can i get colour option of two different purples? Something like the gold one you guys made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc dan max usa View Post
powdercoat color option cost is $25. You can add the option in cart but you need to send a separate email to instruct us on the color.
bobbyjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #128
M1ndDr1ft

damn....any news on this?????
Old 02-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #129
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Here is the new color choice, all gold, just got the shipment in, restocked on orange grip too
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1ndDr1ft View Post
damn....any news on this?????
Reading > You
Old 02-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #130
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it's 60 for a knob and brake button combo
You can get almost any color Powdercoated for 25 but multi color may be extra.
Shipping is still free
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:00 AM   #131
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
how much will be two colour shift knob and 1 colour spin knob be = 60+ ?
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #132
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If you mean the gold/orange shift knob and the spin turn knob, yea thats $60

when you say "two different purples? Something like the gold one you guys made."
you mean you want anodized colors, we dont offer that

If you mean two colors of powdercoat...they do have metallics and candy colors that can mimic anodizing.
the powdercoat shop has not done any multiple colors on one knob yet so I dont know the price till they do one and tell me ~ I assume its more than $25 additional for the one color powdercoat I have as an option in the shopping cart. You can paypal the additional fee after they give me the actual cost.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #133
M1ndDr1ft

can't wait for mine!!! sent paypal 2-3 days ago
Old 02-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #134
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If you want me to track the package, just IM me your real name and paypal email address

also if you are in San Diego you can come by in person to buy and or pick stuff up in our San Diego store mon-fri 10:30-5:50
Old 02-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #135
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews

got mine
Old 02-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #136
blackedoutwk

blackedoutwk is an unknown quantity at this point
just orderd mine last night
blackedoutwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:59 AM   #137
untitled_sped

Trader Rating: (1)
untitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really niceuntitled_sped is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
are the orange grips in stock on the site it is out of stock thanks
untitled_sped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #138
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can we get these RAW aluminum?
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #139
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

correct orange grip is out of stock

gold is in stock

the factory is doing a run of natural aluminum and black anodized for our future stock
orange anodized grip will change to copper to match upcoming 2011 product color schemes.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #140
mturner350z

mturner350z is an unknown quantity at this point
im new on here but love the look of all your products. i tried putting in a good size order but paypal was down or something, wouldnt let me put in the order. i was wondering if you do free shiping at all and how do i get on the list for the new future copper shift knob
mturner350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #141
JDM_Tuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
JDM_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
just ordered a gold one along with a tshirt and some stickers, could guys maybe send me an estimated date of arrival on my order, pm me for my order info thanks. also my paypal shipping address says unverified, should i be worried? will it get verified soon? thanks again
JDM_Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:01 AM   #142
s14.5SR

s14.5SR is an unknown quantity at this point
i want a combo asap (gold knob and spin), i need paymen info!!
s14.5SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #143
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14.5SR View Post
i want a combo asap (gold knob and spin), i need paymen info!!
Just click the order button in the original post... Just pay with PayPal like you normally would.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #144
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

correct there is an option to add the ebrake knob when you are in the shopping cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mturner350z View Post
im new on here but love the look of all your products. i tried putting in a good size order but paypal was down or something, wouldnt let me put in the order. i was wondering if you do free shiping at all and how do i get on the list for the new future copper shift knob
sometimes paypal is down, but you can try later or call dave in the office for custom shipping options
if you mean good size order because you're getting suspension items, there is no free shipping on that stuff
if you order a orange knob you'll get the copper one when its out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_Tuner View Post
just ordered a gold one along with a tshirt and some stickers, could guys maybe send me an estimated date of arrival on my order, pm me for my order info thanks. also my paypal shipping address says unverified, should i be worried? will it get verified soon? thanks again
whenever your pending e-check clears we'll process the order.

add a credit card to the paypal account for instant payments. verifying is nothing to worry about but its between you and paypal to fix this stuff.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 02-28-2011 at 04:39 PM..
Old 03-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #145
hew

hew is an unknown quantity at this point
do you guys know when youre going to have the orange one in stock??
hew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #146
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Current stock of Shift knobs are sold out. There will be some changes in the next shipment by popular request:

You can now pre-order from the shipment arriving in may with all of the new colors and options available in the shopping cart now.

Shift Knob COLOR:
GOLD GRIP, COPPER COLLARS AND TOP, BLACK THREADS
COPPER GRIP, GOLD COLLARS AND TOP, BLACK THREADS
ALL NATURAL ALUMINUM (SILVER) WITH BLACK THREADS
ALL ANODIZED BLACK

Add a Drift e-brake Button $10:
GOLD, COPPER, SILVER, or BLACK

Heavy weight option:
Weighted (40% heavier) steel threaded base, BLACK
Old 03-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #147
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
can these be made in 16mm. x 1.50
Old 03-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #148
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

fastest way to get that would be to drill and tap
Old 03-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #149
Phate
Leaky Injector

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Have any pictures of the all anodized black version? None on the website yet.
Phate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #150
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Not yet dude