Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #661
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
S14 is now officially in winter mode:

redid coolant mixture
Brandy New Falken ZE-912 All Season Tires
Crap Front Bumper Covered w/ Nose Mask (good front bumper is in the body shop getting repainted and will go on the car in the spring)
Hood Pins - soon to be replaced with aerocatch
Car lifted 1/2" (Stance won't go any higher!)
HID Fog Lights
Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades
Rain Guard being installed into hood shortly.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 12:56 AM   #662
lastimpression76

Trader Rating: (0)
lastimpression76 will become famous soon enoughlastimpression76 will become famous soon enoughlastimpression76 will become famous soon enoughlastimpression76 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

lastimpression76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #663
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Winter in new england sucks.. stockies on and the cars sit. Just got the spec v tuned with greddy emanage ult. makes 362whp & 350wtq @ 14psi

Last edited by rightcoastimports; 12-08-2007 at 02:56 PM..
rightcoastimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #664
A'PEXi
Leaky Injector

A'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enough
A'PEXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:24 PM   #665
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
Working on Auto to Manual swap. Work in progress...

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:31 PM   #666
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

Old 11-24-2007, 08:15 AM   #667
t67s13
Leaky Injector

t67s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics of my s14 now in storage for the winter.

t67s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 08:56 AM   #668
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
silvia_twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:22 PM   #669
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
Decided to put the kf's back on

Old 11-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #670
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Test fitting front offset rim.

Winter + Heated seats <3

Old 11-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #671
danew604

danew604 is an unknown quantity at this point
my dd still work in progress waiting for room in the bodyshop

wd

danew604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #672
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Its softtttt.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:46 AM   #673
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I know I have weaksauce offset. Looking to change that, but this is the car as of today.

Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:06 AM   #674
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx

KA FTW!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #675
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Both RB20's, red one is mine, black is my buddies.

Old 11-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #676
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
alrighty...heres some updates

I got the RB in, but she's not in her permanent home yet. I'm stilling waiting on my motor mounts and GReddy intake mani. I also still have to fab up a tranny mount.

an interior idea I've been throwing around, I'm not sure if I like it just yet...I really think the "finished" product will look alot better

Old 11-25-2007, 07:31 PM   #677
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:53 AM   #678
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #679
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
I was gonna raise my car up for winter...but ended up going lower. Ha

1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #680
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
Just thought I would share my buddy Nhu's S14...

It started as a red base model S14 and after about a year of wrenching this is what we came up with...

Engine is just stock (for now... he's thinking about an HKS stroker kit) and all the work was done at SP Engineering...

Engine setup is:
stock redtop
HKS 2835R top mount kit
HKS FCon V Pro Standalone ECU (untuned... just driving on a base map right now...)
Blitz Active Single Disk clutch
FMIC, BOV, 3" all the way back... HKS exhaust..

I'll post a dyno sheet once it's tuned...

Beyond that it's got:
GP Sports Kit
Kouki front end conversion
Z32 brakes all around
Cusco cage
Bride seats

He uses it more as a cruiser but wants to make it a freeway run kinda car... I'm trying to get him to take it to the track (roadcourse)...

Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #681
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
made this shift boot and glove box last night

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #682
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Got my KA-T running.

Last edited by Matej; 11-26-2007 at 05:00 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #683
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOut Nick View Post

gimmme your spacers
If you buy my REAL TAKATA wheels...Maybe Spacers or COLOR wont be an issue :P

charmersfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:05 PM   #684
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
These pics were taken about 5 minutes before i crashed last week.

For the guys pm'ing me for still shots.
Heres a couple of old ones from this past summer, cars cooler, lower,crashed, and vinyled now.

For the record, those zipties werent cut only because i had JUST reattached all my fallen aero from that tunnel, lawlz.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:46 PM   #685
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
made this shift boot and glove box last night
Camo shift boots for the win! lol.
Here's the one I made... Well I cut it out and my girlfriend sewed it up because I got pissed off at the sewing machine for not being able to sew fast enough.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #686
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

now wingless

and no more brown interior
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:42 AM   #687
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection

Slip&Sliden 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:03 AM   #688
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i love da bn sporrrrrrrts!

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:35 AM   #689
DSPro

DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Took it to Sekia. Turbine went BOOM.

DSPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #690
SteveDunn

SteveDunn has a spectacular aura aboutSteveDunn has a spectacular aura aboutSteveDunn has a spectacular aura aboutSteveDunn has a spectacular aura aboutSteveDunn has a spectacular aura aboutSteveDunn has a spectacular aura aboutSteveDunn has a spectacular aura about
'lo from England

SteveDunn is offline   Reply With Quote