Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #91
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I don’t think that would be a smart move right now, seeing as how it spiked like crazy, chances are it will drop a bit but then again it’s been steadily increasing over the years so you never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2017, 08:20 PM   #92
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Isn't it great how theoretically you could join forces with an incredible amount of people, to boost a different currency into population and value?
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM   #93
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah..... might have to jump off this ride at 20k if it gets there lmao
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #94
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Why is the lastest hack of $70mil bitcoins a talking point if the bitcoins are secure?
Old 12-11-2017, 08:37 AM   #95
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I've been looking into joining the fry with cryptocurrency, better late than never I suppose?

I'm getting cold feet about Bitcoin right now though, that was one hell of a spike. I'll be looking to throw so funds towards Litecoin and Ethereum.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #96
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Why is the lastest hack of $70mil bitcoins a talking point if the bitcoins are secure?
Its not.... because they didn't hack the coin, they hacked an exchange. Exchanges is like a market place like our for sale section, but they hacked your password and stole your account.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:59 AM   #97
tonee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
tonee has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wonder how much $$ the OP has from crypto now hahhaha
tonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 06:53 AM   #98
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonee View Post
wonder how much $$ the OP has from crypto now hahhaha
I have nothing of value to contribute but I just thought the first 2 posts are hilarious AF 4 years later, after ppl have become millionaires off this...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilmatic View Post
Surprised there isn't a thread about Bitcoins/Cryptocurrency, anyways anyone here into it? I myself originally only used 1400 into LTC and made over 3g's profit after all the fees and shit. If anyone is interested I can add more info/links about bitcoins/cryptocurrency.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
get a real job. /thread
Lol
Old 12-19-2017, 07:01 AM   #99
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Not much for bitcoin as the hype train seems to be pretty full at this point.
Looked into potcoin as medical marijuana continues to boom, they may adopt crypto currency pretty quickly.

As for farming, I don’t believe money grows on trees. (Nor is it developed out of thin air from mathematical algorithms.)
NSA developed crypto currency and bitcoin was rolled out to get the public comfortable with it.
There will be a government orchestrated crash of the crypto market, and then you will see westernized (Rothschild) banks release their own versions that can be backed and traced by the banks.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:12 AM   #100
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Whew! This crash though
Old 12-26-2017, 05:58 PM   #101
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Yet another crash, 'Oh no, the sky is falling'

LOL, notice how its recovering. ...again. It does this.

Bitcoin is a currency for people, to do a transaction with each other, without having a 3rd party (asshole bank, government) getting involved. It is Free Market Capitalism in its pure form. No masters, no rulers, and the ability to determine the value of the exchange.

More and more people are waking up to the realization that Fiat currency is a huge pyramid scheme and the central banks get rich printing fake paper money and promote a culture of debt. Bitcoin is putting an end to this and people are starting to wake up to this.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:36 AM   #102
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
South Korea giving the world that long dick.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:13 AM   #103
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, they giving my wallet the deep stroke. 30% loss within a day.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote