Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
bllabong89
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
bllabong89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
2001 Honda CBR 929rr/954rr

I have a 2001 Honda CBR 929rr. The bike has a 954rr engine in it. I have owned this bike for about 4 years and have never laid it down or dropped it. The bike is in mechanically sound condition. The only bad thing on the bike is the fairings. I bought aftermarket fairings after putting the engine in because my friend forgot to put the bolts in on the bottom fairings and when I took it on the highway, they caught wind and grinded up and cracked all of the fairings but the tail and upper cowl.

I replaced the engine because a month after I got it, the second gear went out. I payed 4k for the bike, 900 for the engine, 700 for the fairings and just spent 200 on new spark plugs, fluids and filter and front brake pads. The bike has always ran like a top. It also has a Vortex rear sprocket, RK Chain and Yoshimura exhaust. The bike was dropped in a parking lot before I got it so It has a dent in the tail pipe(cosmetic and not too noticable) and the front wheel is curbed but is still balanced evenly. The previous owner also swapped the clip-ons but I just put oem clip-ons on and adjusted all of the cables properly. I also had the fork seals replaced at Quicktime Motorsports earlier this season and michelin pilot power front and rear tires(very sticky).

Like I said, the bike is not perfect but keep in mind, it is 9 years old. The engine has roughly 8-9k miles on it and I bought it from a friend with 2k miles originally. I love this bike and it has always been good. This is my first bike and I never had a problem with it. It is fast but it is you that chooses how fast to make it go. It is a great beginner bike and you wont have to upgrade once your comfortable with riding. It also has a very comfortable seat and a huge trunk(big enough for a soda, hoodie, and hat at the least).

I am asking $4000 obo and as you can tell, I spent more than that on it. I am looking to sell to afford parts for my 240sx. I may take partial trade for sr swaps, rb swaps, 2jz or lsx swaps plus money on top. I get emails to my phone so I will be able to get back to you quickly and if you want more pics, just ask [email protected] . Thanks for looking. And this will be pick up, I will travel 200 miles but must see some money first(located in St. Charles, MO).

Sponsored Links