Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-22-2004, 02:57 AM   #1
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
s14 How to Keep the turn signals always on?

Im just wondering how you can set the turn signals on the s14s to always be on while driving and also function as a turn signal. I kinda want it to be like the s13s parking lights. Any help will be great
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2004, 08:34 AM   #2
alkemyst
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
alkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alkemyst
nm thought I accidentally clicked on clubsi again.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:47 AM   #3
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
use a double filament bulb. if you really want to go old school wire up the amber lights in the rear the same way haha.
Doriftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 09:17 AM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Use an S13 socket/bulb. Direct fit to the light, then just add the parking light feed.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:31 PM   #5
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
are you trying to make them BRIGHT and on or just dim and on? you are going to need the 1157 bulb and socket.

i always wanted to make my bumper lights stay on bright like corvettes but never got around to it
91CRXsiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 02:31 PM   #6
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ya like the corvetters and the type r, kinda want them the same brightness as my corner lamps
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 05:26 PM   #7
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA
Use an S13 socket/bulb. Direct fit to the light, then just add the parking light feed.
Just go ahead and skim right over that part above. It's not like I answered you or anything.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote