Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-07-2016, 01:58 PM   #1
Dmayes

Trader Rating: (0)
Dmayes is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 1995 240sx SE S14 Zenki for sale

CRAIGSLIST ADD FOR PICTURES AND MY NUMBER
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5575150951.html

Want to sell or trade my 240sx Zenki it has it's pros and cons it's a 240 it's 22 years old, I would keep it but I really just want a kouki or 350z, so would trade for ONLY a clean 240sx Kouki or 350z I can add cash of course. I'm not trying to bullshit nobody so I'm listing every problem this car has

It has 158k on body and 85k on KA24DE out of a 1998 original owner did it ( the odometer is showing 187k because the old odometer stopped working so it was changed )

Pros -
Kyb coilover shocks
Drilled a slotted rotors
Exhaust
Under coated
Subframe bushings have been changed
Stage 2 clutch
Intake
5 speed
Clean title
It's a SE so it has the sunroof, VLSD, white face gauges, SE interior print,spoiler, fogs, lip, and 5 lug

Cons -
Upper timing chain guide makes some noise ( Nissan said you can change them or take them out, I just didn't feel like messing with it )
On a hot day it runs hotter than usual idk why, doesn't have a thermostat in the car so maybe, I'll try fixing it
You have to open the passenger door before you open the driver door or alarm will go off, the stock alarm can be unplugged I just haven't had the time to get it done

If you have any other questions hmu I'm pretty sure this should answer most of then, my number is 4two3 596 five96five

240sx, s13, s14, 350z, kouki
Dmayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links