Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Bored with my 4 door - looking for trade or sell my jzx90 mkii

jzx90 mkii track car only not for streets. OFF ROAD USE ONLY.

400hp conservatively tuned on e85 with greddy emanage ultimate
ohlins coilovers
gt30 single turbo
open waste gate
apex boost/oil temp/water temp
custom roll cage with side bar
custom 4 stage paint - candy apple red by scv autohaus
hks fuel rail/injectors
add on aero lip kit
30mm front frp wide fenders
30mm rear custom wide fender
lsd
1jzgte from the factory
still have jdm/oem toyota lip kit and metal fender
bride zeta driver/passenger
te37 all 4 corners

i'm sure i left something else i'll update as i go thru the list of mods
a lot has been done to this car i just can't remember everything
i get bored fast... well the real reason i wanna sell it is. yep... i wanna go back to an s13/s14 or just plain cash so i can build another car. i need to get back to happy drift party and get down. the car is too clean and it's hard to mess it up.
so here's your chance to own the ultimate 4 door rhd jdm tyte drift car.

i'm not gonna trade for a POS s13 or s14 that you built in your drive way. but if you have a clean s13/s14 with good potential. hit me up... let's see what you got?

or $20k USD works too.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
Mark Slide Squad
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Mark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Charlie! Already? Haha, you're crazy! BTW, you posted it in the wrong section, this is the parts section, you gotta post it in the CARS FOR SALE section! haha
Mark Slide Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #3
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
LOL markkkkkkk i wanna go back to S13/S14! i just hate SR's so probably a V8 or something.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

opsss sorry mod. please can you move to the car fs section? thank you =)
Old 02-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #5
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
OOOOOO HELLLLLLLLLL NO .You need to drive it more & get more radical with the motor. You better not let this thing go, but iff you do you better build something suuuuuper dope,& im not talkin about another S chassis either......Cmon MANG this car is just sooo OG/big boy dorifto status.... keeeper.

Dude just slam together a missle to get your giggle on,you know enough people that ,Im sure you could put together another S chassis made from spares & random ass parts that it would be more GANGSTA than most of the 240 on zilvia.. & done correct

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #6
Run NoeL, Run!
Leaky Injector

Run NoeL, Run! is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Run NoeL, Run!
Bored with yo 4 door?
And you're sliding it. What else can you do. aahah
Old 02-29-2012, 05:16 AM   #7
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Holy shit 20k? Wow. Maybe I should bring one of these back from jdm land just to sell it.