Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-11-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Volk TE37 (1999) ~ Bronze ~ 17X9+22 ~ 5X114.3 ~ Japan

Wanted these but now I don't want these that much. Or maybe I'm trying to be more responsible...but then I wouldn't have bought them in the first place?

Fuck it.

You know what I mean.

17X9+22 for life, y0.

Anyways these aren't without their flaws. You can see the curbing on some wheels but it looks like an easy fix to me. If you're in CA I know somewhere you can take them. If you're not in CA it's not going to be hard to fix the curbage. Some of the spoke stickers are ripped but I was going to remove them anyway. Tires are not included in sale.

All wheels are clean minus the rash. Inner barrels are fucking SPOTLESS and in this (textured) finish that's a big deal. The barrel stickers are on all four wheels as well.

I've seen two different pairs sell for $1100 - $1200 here.

$2300 SHIPPED

Old 09-11-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Those shits are clean son !!!!! Who you know in ca that can refinish them
Old 09-11-2017, 07:29 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Those shits are clean son !!!!! Who you know in ca that can refinish them
Son Tran. He's in Westminster in Orange County. He doesn't refinish he smooths out the lip and color-matches. The wheel stays original except for where it's been repaired. He did a set of XD9s and my TE37RTs for me.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #4
samuelmetalx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
samuelmetalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
oh bby. tempting
Old 09-11-2017, 07:31 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelmetalx View Post
oh bby. tempting
What's good with those Advans duuuuuuuuude.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #6
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Son Tran. He's in Westminster in Orange County. He doesn't refinish he smooths out the lip and color-matches. The wheel stays original except for where it's been repaired. He did a set of XD9s and my TE37RTs for me.
And he can color match the bronze ? Pm his number
Old 09-12-2017, 07:46 AM   #7
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Dang these are pretty neat!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:20 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Dang these are pretty neat!
Thanks, Damon!

Bump. Open to offers. Looking to move these out of my house ASAP.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:36 PM   #9
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Bump for brother Dario. Your car is looking nice with the GT4s!
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
Bump for brother Dario. Your car is looking nice with the GT4s!
Thanks dude! Gonna go a little bit lower after I get some shit sorted out!

Bump. See all the cool people in here talking about cool things? You can also be cool. You shouldn't care if other people think you're cool...but I mean c'mon. Do it for yourself, dudes.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:15 PM   #11
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dang why you got all the cool wheels?
Let me sell some stuff and get back to you.. lol
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Dang why you got all the cool wheels?
Let me sell some stuff and get back to you.. lol
If you got some col stuff let me know. We can do a partial tradesies...but only because I trust you with my life.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:36 AM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Some people say I need bronze in my life and they aren't wrong. Please take my place at the table.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:34 PM   #14
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
I need bronze in my life.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:25 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrawr View Post
I need bronze in my life.
Let me know what you'd like to do, sir. Bronze is best on red in my opinion.

Bump. You know want to buy these, guys.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:48 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. People asking for quotes and then not responding.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:50 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. PayPal address sent to 2 people. First one to pay gets them.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:25 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Price is OBO. Don't miss out on these.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:08 PM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I'm accepting (and have accepted) offers on these wheels. All you have to do is pay lol.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:58 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Shoot me a number that works for you and we can talk!
Old 09-19-2017, 04:15 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Price is OBO. Try me. I'll probably let these go.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. You guys keep sending me offers I accept and then disappearing. I've never met so many indecisive people on one forum lol.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:25 PM   #23
Bubs2

Trader Rating: (0)
Bubs2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2400!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Bubs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:35 AM   #24
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubs2 View Post
2400!

...? What do you mean?
Old 09-21-2017, 09:14 AM   #25
Judeasaurus

Trader Rating: (0)
Judeasaurus is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If these are available by November (which I doubt), I'll buy these <3
Judeasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #26
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubs2 View Post
2400!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...? What do you mean?
It's like watching peter griffin haggle haha
GLWS op, beautiful set of wheels.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:00 AM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

hahahahahahaahahaha.

These are sold. Thank you for wasting my time, guys. You know who you are.