Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-05-2017, 09:31 AM   #421
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My First and Final Final Bout enjoyed both days. Shame it has to end. Properly modded and styled cars there.
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #422
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
why no more final bout? just curious....
Old 09-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #423
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Final Bout is a tremendously complex production to put on.

All of us that work on it are becoming busier every single year, and have less and less time to commit to Final Bout. My position is that if I can't dedicate the hours of time and undivided acttention that Final Bout needs, then I shouldn't do it at all. We're running out of time to operate the event, and I am not willing to release a less than perfect product.

That's it, in a nutshell.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:54 PM   #424
reallygood101
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
reallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
PLEASE tell me you guys will put out another DVD like FB1 would love to add to my collection
reallygood101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:39 PM   #425
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Why was it the last one?
I doubt it'll be the last one, with this type of an event growing, there is no need to stop it now! At least maybe just Call or something else. I know simba and illa and everyone else is getting older and probs to tires to set up the event.

Pass the reins on!
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:33 PM   #426
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ilia also made the point that with events/organizations like Super D, CLub Drift, Lock City, Club FR, Special Stage NE, etc. there's not really a need for Final Bout.

if you ask me, it has served it's purpose. for those who were lucky enough to drive and/or attend it over the last four years, strong friendships and bonds have been created between like-minded individuals across the globe that will last a lifetime.

i just hope that if someone tries to pick up where final bout has left off that they strive for perfection, the same way the fb staff has, because the bar has been set very. fucking. high.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:40 AM   #427
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
ilia also made the point that with events/organizations like Super D, CLub Drift, Lock City, Club FR, Special Stage NE, etc. there's not really a need for Final Bout.

if you ask me, it has served it's purpose. for those who were lucky enough to drive and/or attend it over the last four years, strong friendships and bonds have been created between like-minded individuals across the globe that will last a lifetime.

i just hope that if someone tries to pick up where final bout has left off that they strive for perfection, the same way the fb staff has, because the bar has been set very. fucking. high.
This reply is the best one.
I feel like many people will try and imitate what final bout has been, and I feel like nothing will compare even in the slightest.

I can never thank ClubFR for the memories, the friendships, and the inspiration they have helped me create over these past four years.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:11 AM   #428
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Super D was pretty fucking amazing... I haven't been to a final bout, but it seems to be about the same vibe to me. People that go to final bout say I'm wrong, but they didn't go to Super D so... who knows. I don't think it's fair to say one is "better" than the other, as it totally depends on the person attending.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:59 AM   #429
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

All I know is that I hope club FR continues two day events because I will fuckon travel from VA to do some skids
Old 09-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #430
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
because the bar has been set very. fucking. high.
QFT.
Maaaaassive thank you to Team Proceed, Club FR, USAIR, Koyo, Dodologic, and all media and staff members!
I don't think people (myself included) truly realize how much time and effort goes into throwing such an amazing event for everyone in our community to enjoy!
Changed the game forever, in the best way.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:10 AM   #431
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
why no more final bout? just curious....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
Final Bout is a tremendously complex production to put on.
All of us that work on it are becoming busier every single year, and have less and less time to commit to Final Bout. My position is that if I can't dedicate the hours of time and undivided acttention that Final Bout needs, then I shouldn't do it at all. We're running out of time to operate the event, and I am not willing to release a less than perfect product.
That's it, in a nutshell.
he right doe. I can't even imagine how much work it takes to coordinate 100+ drivers coming from all across the US and multiple provinces in Canada, to a little ass town like Shawano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
I doubt it'll be the last one, with this type of an event growing, there is no need to stop it now! At least maybe just Call or something else. I know simba and illa and everyone else is getting older and probs to tires to set up the event.
Pass the reins on!
Quote:

I def agree that many other organizations are going to continue to carry the torch, and I'm stoked to attend as many of those events as I can. As much as the drifting was amazing, the community that has been built because of FinalBout will last much much longer. Before FB, I only knew Socal and some Norcal drivers, and a small handful of people beyond that; mainly ones who had come to ASB. Now I have friends from all regions of the US and a ton of Canadians as well as some people from beyond North America, and that was the ultimate goal of FinalBout, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Super D was pretty fucking amazing... I haven't been to a final bout, but it seems to be about the same vibe to me. People that go to final bout say I'm wrong, but they didn't go to Super D so... who knows. I don't think it's fair to say one is "better" than the other, as it totally depends on the person attending.
I haven't been to SuperD yet, but I don't think we need to compare apples and oranges. FB was dope, everyone I know who attended SuperD (drivers and spectators) said it was dope. I think we can leave it at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
QFT.
Maaaaassive thank you to Team Proceed, Club FR, USAIR, Koyo, Dodologic, and all media and staff members!
I don't think people (myself included) truly realize how much time and effort goes into throwing such an amazing event for everyone in our community to enjoy!
absolutely, but thank you also to pequods, sarkis, and Chief Keef's house.

**** clubFR is def doing a number of 2day events in the future, iirc simba said they have at least one in spring and one in fall****

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #432
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
QFT.
x2
big thanks to those who put in all the work to make FB what it was. it was really cool seeing it progress each year.
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:05 PM   #433
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I have been to both, they serve slightly different purposes, but both creators are on the same page on what we believe drifting should be like. I hope years from now kids look at Final Bout and Super D and look at it the way we look at doriten videos and use that as inspiration.

ClubFR has grown tremendously because of Final Bout, another reason time is a concern, this year alone we host I believe 4 2 day events and have another one coming up. So next year won't be much different. Many drivers and spectators have already expressed interest in coming out again next year to USAIR for 2 day events. Expect more night events too
Old 09-06-2017, 02:23 PM   #434
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
Expect more night events too
the night event was extremely dope. 11/10 would watch again.

Quote:
Old 09-07-2017, 07:12 AM   #435
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

I will be on the look out for a two day event next year sometime, I'm already saving now for the trip lol
Old 09-07-2017, 10:46 AM   #436
shanelach
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shanelach is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We tried our best and had an incredible time. I tried to post photos but nothing worked.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:18 PM   #437
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
I know on the east coast Clubloose NJ does a East coast bash once a year i think it would be super cool if we could get organizers to be on the same page for something like that not really final bout ish... but maybe a "Drift Nirvana"+ swap meet type event at USAIR...

like a entry drift clinic show to bait the people that want to start and have the big boys hitting the tracks... spectators will have the swap meet/ clinic running every couple hour/and the homies just tearing shit up on the track.

Im sure this is something you guys do already but maybe im just bummed out i slept on Final bout all these years and just want to emulate the essence that final bout spewed out...

Last edited by RB25GUY; 09-07-2017 at 01:15 PM..
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:16 AM   #438
shanelach
Zilvia Member

shanelach is an unknown quantity at this point
Bosstown photo dump

Old 09-08-2017, 07:46 AM   #439
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The best trio of 180sx. Very good driving too!
vdubkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #440
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
night drifting at USAIR is C00L and G00D
Old 09-10-2017, 09:09 AM   #441
idlebad
Leaky Injector

idlebad is an unknown quantity at this point
It's very sad news to hear that this is the last Final Bout. I was hoping to go next year. Hopefully in due time it will come back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
idlebad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:11 AM   #442
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
night drifting at USAIR is C00L and G00D
y0u are C00L and G00D

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #443
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
DK IRL

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:07 AM   #444
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
nah im just G00L and C00d
Old 09-29-2017, 10:10 PM   #445
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

#finalboutfriday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:54 PM   #446
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

ditchs14 is a well-known jackass

ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 06:47 PM   #447
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

by
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:01 AM   #448
Y0SH
Zilvia Junkie

Y0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the rough
I've wanted to/tried to build a car for final bout since the first one, or at least attend one. It's extremely aggravating to not get a chance to because I didn't have the funds at the right time.
Y0SH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #449
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
building a car FOR final bout is kinda lame. just like teams that formed for the sole purpose of trying to be able to drive final bout. building a cool car should always be priority.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:11 AM   #450
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
building a car FOR chicken nuggets is kinda lame. just like teams that formed for the sole purpose of trying to be chicken nuggets . building a chicken nuggets should always be priority.
Fixed that for ya.

Quote: