Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Contests and Giveaways

Contests and Giveaways Dedicated to Advertiser Contests and Giveaways

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Chris@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chris@Fortune-Auto
Who's down for FREE coilovers!? No really, it's not a gimmik, I promise.

Well, after 2 years in the US market Fortune Auto is finally a Zilvia.net sponsor! This is something I know I have been looking forward to for a long time now. Having been an S-Chassis nut for ~8 years now, this was the site I've wanted to be on from the get go!

To kick off our new sponsorship here we are GIVING AWAY (as in free... yes free coilovers!) a set of our 500 series coilovers.

Here is how the contest works:

1)Post a few pics of your car in this thread. Please include action shots (videos are cool too!)
2)We will hand select 10 members from Zilvia, from this thread, and we will post the finalist on our website.
3)All Zilvians will be given the chance to vote for the winner from the selected 10.

*Must be an active and upstanding member of the Zilvia community, we appreciate everything Zilvia does for the community and want to reward a “good citizen” haha of Zilvia.

Cars/owners submitted will be judged and hand picked by our staff based on the following qualifications:
-Exterior mods (must be clean!)
-Drivers ability to attend drift/time attack/track day events (basically we want someone active in motorsport events)
-Car chosen will be featured on our website and used in media coverage for Fortune Auto.
-Winner will need to write an unbiased review of the received coilovers for Zilvia. We want to show you guys our coilovers are everything we say they are. What better way than a trusted member testing them for you?

DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 30TH 2009

These are the same coilovers that have been used on our time attack car.
We wanted to use our off the shelf 500 series coilovers to show that you can actually be competitive on them and that they will take a beating!!

These are also the same coilovers that we used to slam these cars without sacrificing ride comfort

To learn more about our coilovers check out our website: Fortune Auto USA. Home of 50mm Performance Coilovers, Titanium Shift Knobs & Titanium Lug nuts - Home

Also, Stay tuned in the Advertisers Section for our Coilover and Shift knob/Lug Nut threads if you're too impatient for the contest to end

Last edited by Chris@Fortune-Auto; 09-08-2009 at 07:20 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
98 Nissan 240sx

Old 09-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Nick@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice car keep them comin

WEBSITE / BLOG / PRODUCTS
BESPOKE SUSPENSION SOLUTIONS
Old 09-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
91 infiniti m30 (uses s13 coilovers) has been and will be used in clubloose, d-faction, and other east coast drift events. also has a extensive build thread on f31club.com

as seen here, from last year, vg30e, z32 trans conversion, s13 suspension conversion, bunch of other stuff

car is under going a full rebuild, almost done, now has ka-t, getting repainted, caged, etc.

needs new coilovers and wheels!!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i remember when these coilovers came out... i figured they were another cheapo ksport like coilover..

but i have seriously heard nothing but good things about them. Congrats on the success, and good luck for the future.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Damn, this is a good move! Too bad I just bought coilovers. I've always heard good things about Fortune Auto.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc

Old 09-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

It's not low or stiff and it wants to be.

All dirty with the coolest sun blockers you will ever find.

If I didn't have to spend money in the coilover region in the next couple weeks, I could push over that money into the wheels fund putting me into position for some legit wheels. Plus, if you do feel your product is that great you'd be helping someone not have to give himself up to the clutches of Megan Racing products.

I'm currently doing a full overhaul on this car to get it on the track and keep it as reliable as possible. Aero will be on before it sees the track.

Just had an S14 KA swapped in with various aftermarket goodies.

I have a Katana shift knob, and I'll give it to you.

I'm awesome, you're awesome, lets be awesome together. Rest assured I have no qualms about writing an unbiased report and being an asshole if your product isn't up to snuff.

I'm just trying to get this thing looking good, driving good, and to hit the ground running on the track scene. This would be a big help.

Last edited by ESmorz; 09-04-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Old 09-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #9
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
im down for free coils...but dont have a cool car...LOL

GL to the ppl who are joining...
Old 09-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #10
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i remember when these coilovers came out... i figured they were another cheapo ksport like coilover..

but i have seriously heard nothing but good things about them. Congrats on the success, and good luck for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Damn, this is a good move! Too bad I just bought coilovers. I've always heard good things about Fortune Auto.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Keep the submissions comming, I can see it now, this is going to be hard to narrow down.. haha
Old 09-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #11
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Just wanted to throw out a quick vouch for these coilovers. I've been running them for a little over a year now. I had Megan's before these and man, what a difference. I've got them set quite stiff right now, but when you soften them up, they ride great! Build quality seems to be great, packaging for shipment was outstanding, no way they were getting hurt during shipping, that's for sure. Can't believe they're actually gonna give a set away! Holy shit... lol. Somebody's gonna get lucky for sure!

I snapped a pic of when I installed them, please excuse the rusty rotor. It was raining the day before, when I pulled the car into the shop... lol

Here's a couple more pics too, just for shiggles... lol

Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Here's some shots of my car. I can be found on Team Mulsanne, Violent Running Tribe, and 626 Drift. I attend at least 1 drift event each month. Right now I'm running JIC FLT-A2's, but one of them is blown so I've been looking for new coilovers. =)

Pictures before paint...

Some action shots...

Here's some video of myself and Team Mulsanne...

Mulsanne TV Intro Episode 0.5 Season 1 on Vimeo

Old 09-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #13
wannabdr1ftr
Zilvia Junkie

wannabdr1ftr is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont have a cool car but i am going to buy your coilovers when i save up for them...GL everyone
Old 09-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

as you can see, my car needs them more than any other car in this thread, let alone on planet earth.

vote for me, because i am an assh*le.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #15
mazersx
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (32)
mazersx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mazersx
Here we go!!!

1992 Nissan 240sx S13.5

Old 09-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #16
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabdr1ftr View Post
i dont have a cool car but i am going to buy your coilovers when i save up for them...GL everyone
Thanks! Look for our thread in the Advertisers Sale Section whenever it gets approved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

as you can see, my car needs them more than any other car in this thread, let alone on planet earth.

vote for me, because i am an assh*le.
lol thanks Mike, I forgot to mention assh*les get preference!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
The hottest Zenki S14? Currently running Stance GR+, either moving towards KW or Koni/GC setup in the future. Bodywork and paint after this season.

Engine bay:

Time attack rubber 275/35 and 335/30 R888's

Old wheels/fenders/track pics (cold day, not much smoke ):

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 09-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i like my car.
not pushing huge hp, but i feel its very well rounded. just about EVERYTHING has been modified, suspension, engine, interior, exterior, drivetrain.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #19
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Just FYI the more pictures and info you provide the better chance you have of winning! Pictures of engine bays, interior and exterior would help out alot
Old 09-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection

old photos \/\/

engine bay shot

i'll try to get some interior shots too.

Quote:
Old 09-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #21
ChampaignSilviaS14

Trader Rating: (1)
ChampaignSilviaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Old 09-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #22
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Tyler, your car makes me smile!!!

dmax-us.com
Old 09-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #23
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
Tyler, your car makes me smile!!!
dude once i come back to cali in late nov i'll have some updates for it, then it will be :rofl :

Quote:
Old 09-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #24
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Can you post up some dyno charts?
Old 09-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #25
sterlinge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
sterlinge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
here is a few pics of my car 1993 240sx with silvia conversion ka24de-t 9psi currently have gab coilovers but 2 are blown hook it up!
before conversion...

2 youtube links to me a the 1/4 mile san antonio raceway 1st outside the car 2nd inside the car YouTube - 1993 240sx s13 coupe silvia front ka24de-t 9psi 1/4 mile san antonio raceway
YouTube - 1993 nissan 240sx s13 coupe with silvia front ka24det 9psi 1/4 mile in car
Old 09-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #26
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
I would post my car, but seeing how lots of people have on track pics and swaps kinda intimidates me.
All I really have is a clean and expensive daily driver type car...haha
I do attend/participate in lots of car shows and events tho.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:58 AM   #27
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO_tuner View Post
I would post my car, but seeing how lots of people have on track pics and swaps kinda intimidates me.
All I really have is a clean and expensive daily driver type car...haha
I do attend/participate in lots of car shows and events tho.
post that shit! i have a suuuuuuper clean daily s13 hatch also. damn near bone stock, but purchased solely on its cleanliness.

this is what REALLY got my panties wet \/\/\/

Quote:
Old 09-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #28
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
ok, time for a car wash and photo shoot..hehe
Many have complemented my interior.
By clean daily I dont mean super clean OEM spec.
Just wait and see.

BTW, brndck, thats a super sweet hatch.
I dont like the tan but everything is so mint on that car.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 AM   #29
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
1991 240sx se hatch
motor
--fully ported and polished head...ported intake, and slightly ported
exhaust/fully polished exhaust
--stock cams
--new intake and exhaust valves
--fully balance botom end...flywheel, pressure plate, harmonic ballancer,
and crankshaft balanced. Rods and Pistons all balanced
--O.E.M. Nissan pistons, .5mm oversized.
--O.E.M. Nissan piston rings
--Matching ported intake manifold, with blocked of egr and velocity stacks
--ebay intake pipe with K&N filter.
--cometic metal head gasket, standard thickness
--Clevite Main and Rod bearings
--new timing chains, waterpump, seals, etc.
-- cat back exhaust. 3" stainless steel with resonator and canister
Drivetrain:

--ACT clutch set up; NX4-XTG6 is the part number
--welded diff; welded by flybert
--custom made shift knob, made from a lower ball joint. The weight
helps with shifting
--jgs solid polyurethane trans and motor mounts
--fidanza lightweight flywheel
Suspension/Chasis:

--KTS 15 way adjustable coil over suspension
--Nismo Power Brace
--Steel Braided Brake lines all round
--Q45 front brake upgrade
-- strut tower brace, front and rear

Old 09-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #30
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection

all i need is coilovers i have everything else.

Overview:
• 95 s14 obd1 kouki front end conversion r33 rb25det

Body/Chassis:
• In pretty good shape for a 15 year old car, no rust that i have found, and i disassembled the car for paint.
• Complete cwest DFRT body kit
• Hard top/no sunroof
• antenna hole was welded shut and bondo'd/painted over

Engine/Drivetrain:
• R33 RB25DET
• greddy intake mani
• greddy vspl intercooler
• q45 tb
• hks intake
• apexi gt spec catback
• apexi active tail silencer
• hks ssqv
• optima yellowtop
• Kaaz 2-way diff
• power steering

Suspension:
• kyb agx struts and springs
• cusco(i think) front sway bar

Wheels/Tires/Brakes:
• front and rear r33 brakes w/ 1 1/16 bmc
• old school volk sf winnings 18x9 +17 all around
• brand new falken ziex ze912 245/40/18 all around
• includes a bracket that lets you use 350z track brembo rotots
• includes 12.7 stoptech rotor
• includes project mu pads

Interior/Electronics:
• apexi avcr
• apexi safc
• hks shift knob
• r33 4 spoke steering wheel w/airbag

Last edited by coreansurfer; 09-18-2009 at 03:35 AM..
Closed Thread