Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 12:08 AM   #1
carps13guy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
carps13guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hi guys im kinda new here

so as the title states, im just sayin whats up and introducing myself. my name is stan, im from central california, and i drive a s13 coupe. i was on nico and went there often, but a lot of those guys love to bash at anything and everything, and they do a lot of hack things to there cars. you guys on the other hand, seem to be a bit more knowledgeable and tasteful about what you do to your cars. i do not have too much done to my car cuz im still in school and have another year to finish the radiology program. but after that ill be making some good money and will be able to afford to make my car track worthy and buy a friend of my dad's frontier for a daily. so cheers to all and i will try to contribute as much as possible. i am going to be installing a home depot lip this week, but not just screw it to the bottom of the bumper, ive seen it installed so that the lip is flush with the bumper and hides the stock under lip or whatever you want to call it, so i will post a write up and take pics of the process.

oh btw here is my car:

mech autometer oil press. and water temp guages

corbeau a4 seat w/bride rail

i have that breather circled in red removed and have the pcv port connected to the intake, like it should be.

pacesetter exhaust, its ok 4 the money. but plan on replacing it later down the road, it looks lifted with the car on the ramps in this pic
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't care and you should post in the right place. Introduction thread if you really needed to know...
Old 01-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
introduction thread/

Old 01-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ohh you will learn fast. and you should really try reading the stickys there here for a reason..
Old 01-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #5
carps13guy
Leaky Injector

carps13guy is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry guys, like i said im kinda new to this forum. i will post in the right section next time. i just have to explore the options cuz i did not see an introduction thread at the time. thanks for the tip
Closed Thread