Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-01-2007, 09:02 PM   #61
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
S13 rear subframe bolts onto the S12 with modification. you know what that means....
It forms Voltron!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:05 PM   #62
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
It forms Voltron!
Fuck, I see potential here.

Old 07-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #63
schoolzin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
schoolzin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Crap, maybe I need to get one of these just to add another rare bird into my garage, my S13 needs an older brother and my NX Hardtop feels like an outsider. It's time to bring the family closer.

Seriously though, if you have the patience and the resources to get a hold of an S12, then go for it. I'm with the approach that being different and going old school is where it's at.
schoolzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:02 AM   #64
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
It forms Voltron!
hahahaha fuckin AWESOME. dude this response was good enough for me to just about spitup some soda, brilliant.

deadpirate> it means more suspension options...dude...seriously...why are you so negative????

Honestly, I dont know. I think when I was a young ixfxi, my father never spent much time with me. Mom passed away when I was very young. Giving birth to me was just too much of a shock to her system. She sacrificed her own life... for MY future.

I love my mother for that, and even till today - I respect that women. Now I live with a fear, an emptiness... that I will never find a woman so tender, so loving - so loved. She was a saint.

Dad was a surgeon. He used to spend long hours at the hospital. I never really knew my father until I got older. During my teens, I despised him. Always going around with sleezy nurses, treating them like trash. He was an alcoholic, and a drug addict. I have no pity for him, no sympathy. He's an empty shell of a man.

Sorry for the long story, I just wanted you to understand where my negativity comes from.

Thanks for listening.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:17 AM   #65
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I almost bought an S12.

It was pretty fucking mint.

Then I realized that i'd be stuck with it forever...and shuddered.

And for all the people doing it to be original...you're losers.
Doing stuff to not be like other people is just like doing stuff to be like other people.
Just do what you want to do.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #66
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
...And for all the people doing it to be original...you're losers.
Doing stuff to not be like other people is just like doing stuff to be like other people.
Just do what you want to do.
Makes so much since
silverarrow27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #67
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Got any Pics of that rear subframe bolting in?
Old 07-02-2007, 02:53 PM   #68
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
Got any Pics of that rear subframe bolting in?
Im with him.
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #69
Jpooks_S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jpooks_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

rally it

Last edited by Jpooks_S13; 07-02-2007 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: made an oopsie
Jpooks_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #70
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i always liked how this one looked, but yea those cars are pieces of shit. looks (can) good from the outside but terrible everywhere else.
first thing i think when i see a dash/interior like that is "god somethings going to short and make everything not work" the all electronic dash's of the 80's were the biggest abomination ever put in cars.

but this one still looks god tho, transformers style. or maybe voltron.....

Old 07-03-2007, 01:39 AM   #71
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
dont hate man. z31 digital dash was totally steezin.

chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:18 AM   #72
WONTONnPHO
Leaky Injector

WONTONnPHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
dont hate man. z31 digital dash was totally steezin.

That dash is pretty sexy
WONTONnPHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:53 AM   #73
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
that dash is pretty badass
Old 07-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #74
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no, that dash is scary because it will break and leave you with shit.
as far as im concerned, the only way to make a good functional digital dash is just the numbers you need, not a bar graph for your rpms that you cant read. although there is a digital rpm guage on there, it still just reminds me of an old lesabre or something.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #75
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I like digital dashes but only on a car I don't think i'm keeping forever.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:41 AM   #76
Wannabe1989

Wannabe1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's my s12
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (87.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (62.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 30.jpg (54.2 KB, 27 views)
Wannabe1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #77
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Looks dope^^
JDMS1lv1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #78
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
there's really no need to revive this thread.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:27 PM   #79
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Anime hentai mfs own s12s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:28 PM   #80
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
And sad boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:32 PM   #81
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
s12s arent that bad with a little money thrown at them. ka swap is cheap and easy. you dont have to worry about drift tax. funny thing is they werent ever really popular even in japan. i guess because there were so many other alternatives and it was just kind of mediocre. i only really like the looks of the hatch though. can make it look like a psuedo-corolla. just dont expect to do anything crazy without fabbing one-off parts.
oldman_KA_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:56 PM   #82
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
Anime hentai mfs own s12s
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
And sad boys
thats actually a pretty shitty thing to say... a lot of the S12 guys ive met do some really amazing things with their cars. lots of custom built parts and really neat adaptation. were those comments really necessary?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 04:41 PM   #83
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I know exactly what he's referring to. I would look for the pics of the itasha s12 but I'm at work.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote