Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
emoolah

Trader Rating: (0)
emoolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RB major wiring issue (finally)

So I have had this rb20 swapped s13 for a few months now and the wiring that looks like a 3 year old put together finally went crazy. My headlight came on randomly the car doors read open when closed CD player stopped working the speedo went out and seatbelts went crazy last but not least my s13 now sounds like a Subaru. So its misfiring too all in one day.
emoolah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Umm...other than the car misfiring, all that other stuff is not related to the engine harness for the swap. I'd check under the fenders to see how chewed up your fender harnesses are.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
emoolah

Trader Rating: (0)
emoolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah turns out it rubbed tire so my buddy gave it a nice outside tuck job after fixing it. It did not break the wires just stripped them so the car went nuts. Misfire is gone. I'm replacing the fuses tomorrow cause some of them are blown for some reason the seatbelts still are acting weird still but ill will see tomorrow
emoolah is offline   Reply With Quote