Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 08-10-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
P2m new item release - upgraded s13/14 sr20det ignition coil packs

After 8 weeks of testing and research and development, P2M upgraded ignition coil packs for Nissan S13/14 SR20DET motor is now in production. What makes P2M coil pack different than other conventional replacement coil packs is that the P2M coil packs comes with upgraded internals that can provide stronger engery spark than stock. After much trial and testing P2M has find the right combination in the upgrade that provides dyno proven performance of up to 5rwhp and torque as dynoed on a relatively stock S13 with T25 turbo and stock boost:

The P2M official production units will come in P2M blue/black color scheme and P2M signatured Logo. Expected MSRP for a set of 4 coils will be around $140.00.

Next we are working in development is a stage 2 ignition upgrade with added ignition amplifier that will provide even stronger spark energy for high boosted / high HP SR20's.

Stay tuned.

909-594-3619
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (Pacific)
email: [email protected]
http://www.phase2motortrend.com
phase2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2015, 09:37 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
what HP range are you recommending for the stage 2 coils? also what heat range spark plug?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:41 PM   #3
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Stage 2 kit does not involve with the stage 1 coils, but with an added ignition amplifier that can work with either our coil or your current stock coil. The stage 2 kit will bring the ignition voltage up to 16V spark energy (regardless of spark plug heat range). In our experience normally for people aiming for 20+psi of boost with heavily upgraded fuel system (large injector size, fuel pump and consistent high rpm racing) will benefit from the added stage 2 system. I won't limit to the HP range for needing this upgrade because it can benefit for all hp range in added hp/troque, but people already seeing mis-fire issues in their tuning will definitely gain from this upgrade if the mis-fire was the fault of the stock ignition not keeping up with the power.

909-594-3619
Old 08-11-2015, 06:45 AM   #4
MikeyMikee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MikeyMikee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
awsome price
MikeyMikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:53 PM   #5
jduke
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When is the release date?
jduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:56 PM   #6
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Production is currently on schedule since we just got done finishing the mold casing with our signatured logo on the top of the coil, the color box artwork is wrapping up as we speak, if everything goes as planned we should have this product released sometime early November. Could push to mid of November at the latest.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

909-594-3619
Old 11-03-2015, 06:59 PM   #7
shanez
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
shanez is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How's this coming? Interested in grabbing some of these.
shanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 11:52 PM   #8
taeisbeast
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
taeisbeast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Definitely interested.
taeisbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:06 AM   #9
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sorry for the wait, the product is in final production stage and packaging. We hope to have the items ready for sale by end of this month.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

909-594-3619
Old 11-04-2015, 06:39 AM   #10
cbeuglas
Zilvia Member

cbeuglas is an unknown quantity at this point
What type of warranty will be offered?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
cbeuglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 03:25 PM   #11
cbeuglas
Zilvia Member

I just ordered my set. I was told these come with a lifetime warranty. So it sounds good to me.

Old 12-19-2015, 09:38 AM   #12
cbeuglas
Zilvia Member

I just installed my new P2m coil packs. They arrived very quickly. Once installed the fired right up no issues. Diving I noticed better throttle responce and seemed to have better low end acceleration (pre spool). There was also no issue of breaking up at redline. So far very happy with my purchase. Can't wait to see what they do at 16 pounds.

Old 09-23-2016, 11:56 AM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
since installing earlier this year, ive had problems with ignition break up around 5k rpms in 2nd gear... any idea where this would be coming from? didnt have this problem with OE coilpacks.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:57 PM   #14
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
since installing earlier this year, ive had problems with ignition break up around 5k rpms in 2nd gear... any idea where this would be coming from? didnt have this problem with OE coilpacks.
I actually have a set waiting to go in to my car and was worried.

How many miles do you have on your plugs/ what heat range and gap?
battery1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

plugs are about a year or so old... no idea on mileage. 1 step colder than OE.

i need to pull the plugs and take a look at them... its been a while since checking them out. but my 240 hasnt been daily driven in 3-4 odd months now either.

however, im not 100% sure its the coilpacks that are causing the issue. my injectors are maxed out right now at WOT (which is a bad thing mmmmkay lol). until i get my PowerFC and 740cc injectors in the car and have it tuned, i cant rule the coilpacks as the problem yet.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:04 PM   #16
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Wonder if these with the "Stage 2" would play nice with an aem infinity. Any update on the stage 2 stuff?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
plugs are about a year or so old... no idea on mileage. 1 step colder than OE.

i need to pull the plugs and take a look at them... its been a while since checking them out. but my 240 hasnt been daily driven in 3-4 odd months now either.

however, im not 100% sure its the coilpacks that are causing the issue. my injectors are maxed out right now at WOT (which is a bad thing mmmmkay lol). until i get my PowerFC and 740cc injectors in the car and have it tuned, i cant rule the coilpacks as the problem yet.

I see.. I will install mine and post back if I run into any trouble.
battery1882 is offline   Reply With Quote