Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Driven08

Great buyer, even when i was being flakey he was still cool, i recommend him. Thanks buddy!
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
Great Seller excellent communication
i WILL NOT hesitate to do business with him again!!!
thanks again man
-los

+1
Old 01-07-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
LEGIT GUY +1 great seller would buy from again and again!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
good seller, has plenty of information about his items. Great prices! Excellent communication, whether if its by phone or the internet. Buy from him! +1
charlie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #5
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
+1

Even delivered my product for a little extra gas money and was right on time!
Old 01-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #6
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
great seller. responds fast and ships quick. thanks!!
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #7
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i hate this fucker!!! hes SOO LEGIT!!! +1 =)
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:41 PM   #8
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
eric is actually david hasselhoff dressed up.

that right there tells you how legit this guy is!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #9
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
Got some calipers from him,
awesome price!
Legit dude!

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:29 AM   #10
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
Shipped out just when he said he would, great communication.

Buy from this guy.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
scooz14
Leaky Injector

scooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura about
Great seller. Shipping was very fast. i have not actually installed the z32bmc, but the condition is as described, and he did offer a guarantee on it.

i would not hesitate to do business with him again

Matt
scooz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:35 AM   #12
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Great Experience!

Great seller, great price, but the best part of all is the fast turn-around. Parts from Cali shipped to PA took 3 days from the time I told him I wanted my parts.

I highly recommend buying from him and I will hopefully be able to do business with him in the future.
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Yup I vouch for Roger!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #14
jbretz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
jbretz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Driven08 Great Guy

Bought a pignose lip off of him and he shipped it from the other side of the US fast. Great product as he stated and great communication. Will do business with again.

Thanks Jesse
jbretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
great seller. i purchased an item from him earlier this week and received it today. he was quick to ship it the day i ordered it.

as everybody says

buy from this guy
Old 03-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #16
asiandude15
Leaky Injector

asiandude15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Driven08

Bought a t25 turbo and it was shipped real quick and I received it within 3-4 days after I sent payment. It was also exactly as described. The thread I bought it from was here:

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/23977...apter-n62.html
asiandude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Great seller with super fast shipping and great prices!!! Thanks!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #18
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Great guy, Known for a long time. Ultra Legit
Old 04-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #19
WhiteTE72GT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
WhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enoughWhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enoughWhiteTE72GT will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I vouch to this seller too. Bought a front bumper from him. Cool guy, just had to drive a long way to get to his place from mine.
WhiteTE72GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #20
adamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
adamer is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
good seller. great price. fast shipping. hassle free. no problems.
thanks man.
adamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yes this dude is a good seller, probably has the highest trader rating on zilvia.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #22
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
Yes this dude is a good seller, probably has the highest trader rating on zilvia.
Actually that would be Mr McGarrett. Though Roger is pretty damn cool.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #23
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Roger is a sexy beast.

Oh. And he is also a legit-ass seller.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #24
Twincamlove
BANNED

Twincamlove is an unknown quantity at this point
hella legit guy!

roger hooked me up
Twincamlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:47 AM   #25
1s1ckblktop

1s1ckblktop is an unknown quantity at this point
well i just bought from him today! this guys prices seem unbeatable!
1s1ckblktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:03 AM   #26
1s1ckblktop

got my parts on time and at a great price !the guy communicates very well what more could you ask for! will do more bussiness with this guy for sure.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #27
warumono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
warumono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great Seller will definitely buy from again!!
warumono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:49 AM   #28
1s1ckblktop

Driven08

this guy sold me an igniter not only shipping was extremely fast but comunication was great and i cant find no one to beat his prices ! great job driven08!!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Eric is a supper legit seller cool guy, wont do you wrong. done business withi him before, and will keep doing business with him in the future.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #30
Big Daddy 18det
Leaky Injector

Big Daddy 18det is an unknown quantity at this point
Number 1 in my book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driven08, responds fast and ship out quick and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Peace out Driven08...............
Big Daddy 18det is offline   Reply With Quote