Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
apex128
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
apex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 Seat fitment question

Hey guys I know the seat topic has been beaten to death, but I really wanna order some seats today and want to be 100% sure that they will fit. I am looking to get a Corbeau FX1 Pro seat with a Street Faction seat bracket. Will the seat fit in the bracket? Will I fit snug in the seat? Does the street faction rail go low enough for a helmet? I'm 5'11" and weigh 135lbs. I know these questions sound very specific but I'm just trying to make sure everything fits how it's supposed to. Thanks a lot
apex128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2018, 07:45 AM   #2
apex128
Zilvia Member

apex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enough
Does nobody know if the fx1 pro will fit in the street faction bracket? On street faction's website it says they will fit a 16.5" seat. That is about 419mm. I know most Sparco seats are about 400mm and the fx1 pro is very similar to the Evo so I think it should work, just wanted to see if anyone is actually running it.

Last edited by apex128; 05-09-2018 at 08:17 AM..
Old 05-09-2018, 08:30 AM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I’m sure Corbeau and/or Street Faction might have some insight.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #4
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
I have a bride zeta III on SF rails in my s14. fwiw you sit super low with their brackets

They come as two rails so theoretically you can fit them to any size seat. I'm about your same height and weight, and I have plenty of head room w my helmet on. Not exactly the answer you are looking for but I hope it helps!
Old 05-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #5
apex128
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
I have a bride zeta III on SF rails in my s14. fwiw you sit super low with their brackets

They come as two rails so theoretically you can fit them to any size seat. I'm about your same height and weight, and I have plenty of head room w my helmet on. Not exactly the answer you are looking for but I hope it helps!
The fact that they are two pieces means I can always modify them if needed. Now to see if they are in stock.. Thanks for the reply
Old 05-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #6
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
No worries, hope the SF rails work out for you! Lots of adjustability with them, I doubt you'd have to do much modification if any at all.

Their customer service maybe able to give you a more definitive answer in regards to your Corbeau seat.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:00 PM   #7
apex128
Zilvia Member

Somebody on another seat thread confirmed that they would work. So for anyone in the future, now you know lol.