Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #31
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Move to Ohio... Drive it wherever the fuck you want.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #32
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
As a track car, it would be pretty awesome to have.
As a daily... I don't know. It would be more of a guy magnet
than a chick magnet. Plus, IMO, I would only be getting one because it's
an S15 and cause it's hard to come by. Not because there is something special
in the motor that we can't get. But if you have the money, then good luck.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Old 09-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #33
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
become a celebrity

nick hogan's s15:

Outside Family
Old 09-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #34
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Go to freshalloy.com and find a guy named Tripper, he had one a while back and I see them come up for sale from various guys over there from time to time.

However, the FUZZ has me worried lately because they keep taking people's shit, so Florida or not, I would not drive one.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #35
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Yes it would be sad to see a nice s15 taking by the police it would be a waste.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #36
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
NewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Im sure the guy from VA with the white S15 will chime in here soon. His car, if im not mistaken, is perfectly legal in his state.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #37
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Federally Legal > State Legal

In other words, YES, his car is illegal too.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #38
lbsam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
lbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Vehicle Importation Regulations

Only nissans in the non-conforming eligible list is R33 GTR, 1984 300zx, 1988 240sx. To try to legally get the s15 in, you would have to petition for it with a Registered Importer. There is also a process to go through with EPA to get it legalized. I heard the process is very expensive and crash tests would have to be done. You can get all this info here: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/va...ml#Automobiles

I have one which will be for off-road use only, basically a show car and when i get bored I will use it as a track car..
Old 09-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #39
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Yes I am wondering why none of our fellow zilvians with the legal silvia's have not talked
Old 09-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #40
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
Move to Ohio... Drive it wherever the fuck you want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

cleveland, YEAAAAAAAAH!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #41
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Lol!

We're
not
detroit!!!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #42
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
irax... i keep forgetting to ask who the fuck that is in your avatar
Old 09-21-2009, 03:53 AM   #43
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
hi, my name is noobie, and I wish to standout with a car thats boarderline illegal, and I am wanting to risk it being towed and crushed becaues thats what hardcore nissan s15 fans do! So, where do I buy one?

Old 09-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #44
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Closing this, we all know the answer and can go back and forth all day long. No need to drag it out any longer and yes ppl....I am still here bitches!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Closed Thread