Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 AM   #121
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Well, Cap's shield is a mix of vibranium plus adamantium, so maybe the shield is more durable?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2014, 09:35 AM   #122
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Don't recall the arm getting severely damaged. It does have a lot of moving parts since its pretty much a cyborg arm, so it will be vulnerable compared to the shield.

Speaking of Winter Solider....this image...so badass....

I want to see if again to catch the easter eggs!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #123
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I stopped going to the movies years ago but this one is making me think twice.

and this made laugh

ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:08 PM   #124
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
I stopped going to the movies years ago but this one is making me think twice.

and this made laugh

Watching Scarlett Johansen in a tight fitting leather suit in a big ass 3D screen is reason enough to watch it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:56 PM   #125
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
saw Cap 2 Monday night and man was I impressed. After the very first fight scene with him in it I just said to myself "thank you", finally choreography that is just on point and BADASS. the only thing i was worried about was how Falcon was going to look and throughout the movie he was as incredible, the scenes where he flies are awesome. I was just so pleased with how the action went and how they displayed Cap's abilities, because in Avengers, lets be honest. he didn't do much except get his ass kicked by Loki and wear a really stupid uniform. and in the first Cap, there was just one scene where he really went off on a few guys.

people are saying its better than the Avengers, but I'd have to disagree simply because it was more of a grand story line. but this is by far the best solo marvel movie to date I will say that, even over Iron Man (take avengers out and I'd even say its the best Marvel movie to date). I strongly encourage everyone to see this movie, there will be little to complain about, action is unbeatable at this point, storyline is easy to follow with awesome plot twists, and it really sets the stage for whats to come in a great way.
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:10 PM   #126
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Still waiting to see the Winter Soldier, but just got done watching the latest episode of Agents of SHIELD & damn! It is going down! Movie tie-ins out the ass! Much bigger than the Thor tie-ins... Shit just got serious. The direction of the whole show has lead up to the events in Winter Solider & now everything is changing! I hope they figure out how to save Deathlok before the end of the season...

Anybody else watching SHIELD?
Old 04-09-2014, 01:44 PM   #127
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I desperately wanted to like the show but stopped watching after a couple of episodes. Too damn cheesy and can't stand most of the cast.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #128
some-guy23

some-guy23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
I desperately wanted to like the show but stopped watching after a couple of episodes. Too damn cheesy and can't stand most of the cast.
What he said

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
some-guy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:21 PM   #129
simmode1
Post Whore!

Are you guys not familiar with Joss Whedon's storytelling style? His shows always start out like that so that the character development over time is dramatic & noticeable. By the time you're a few seasons in, the shit is so think that you're addicted. Just stick thru it.

Joss Whedon makes the best action/adventure shows on TV with a healthy dose of comedy if you stick around through the beginning.

As for not standing most of the cast, It's just Fitz that I can't stand. Dude's accent is annoying and he's more wooden than Hayden Christensen in Clone Wars. He's already started to change but I'm curious where he'll end up.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:54 PM   #130
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Just saw it last night...like how Captain evolved into a badass character since the first movie and Avengers. Movie just felt like you know who's in charge and felt more whole than before.

Like said, there's 2 easter eggs in the credit so stick around after the first one...

As far as the movie, what is the arm of Winter Soldier made out of? I thought it was the same as Capt's shield, vibranium...so how'd it get damaged?
Can you P.M. Ray the two? I saw one and was not aware of the second.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #131
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Whats up with the necklace on black widow, has an arrow does that mean her and hawkeye are lovers?

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #132
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawandrifter87 View Post
Can you P.M. Ray the two? I saw one and was not aware of the second.
Second one is a quick one but will basically intrigue you to want to watch the 3rd one. It's probably in Youtube if you look it up.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #133
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Second one is a quick one but will basically intrigue you to want to watch the 3rd one. It's probably in Youtube if you look it up.
There were some other scenes that got me intrigued to watch the 3rd one too. Such as the burnt up dude...who will remain nameless to save any spoilers.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #134
simmode1
Post Whore!

Ok, so like I said earlier, Joss Whedon shows are a slow boil, but its hitting the fan now on Agents of SHIELD. We still got a few episodes left before the finale, but I'm expecting super villains galore next season judging by all the hi-powered baddies that just got broken out of the Fridge.

We've seen Deathlok. We've seen Graviton's origin and he's ripe for a real debut now and that kid at the the academy who could control weather. Garrett seemed to imply someone in this most recent episode that he freed had some dream related powers.

I think ppl's gripe about the show's lack of super powered ppl is about to end soon. But I feel like I need to rewatch the 1st Cap movie to refresh my memory about Hydra.

Sidenote: I just read about Graviton's powers and abilities. Holy shit. How have I not heard about this guy previous to this show? Guy seems Magneto level badass.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:32 PM   #135
simmode1
Post Whore!

New & final X-Men trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIFDA053UW8
Word is that the Spider-man ending credits contain scenes from X-Men: DOFP in a possible attempt by the separate companies to bring the two franchises together. Anybody seen Spidey yet?
Old 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM   #136
some-guy23

some-guy23 is an unknown quantity at this point
These x-men trailers give us Soo much hope but they just find ways to to screw it up. Hopefully this one can restore order to this franchise.

some-guy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #137
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Word is that the Spider-man ending credits contain scenes from X-Men: DOFP in a possible attempt by the separate companies to bring the two franchises together. Anybody seen Spidey yet?
I highly doubt that. Sony wants to make their own cinematic universe around Spider-man. This is why there will be a Sinister Six and Vemon movie along with Amazing Spiderman 3. Fox is tentatively looking to build a cinematic universe too, but that depends on how Fantastic Four reboot and DOFP are received.

Also it would be very difficult for two studios to come to agreeing terms on how they will leverage their franchises. Either side might ask for too much money or one of them wants their character(s) to be the main focus or have the most epic scenes. Sorry, I just don't see it happening.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 is not out yet and there are no end credit scenes in the first movie.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #138
simmode1
Post Whore!

Ordinarily, I'd agree with you. But IGN & a host of other reputable sites are reporting X-men content in the Spiderman end credits. Its already out overseas...

Edit: Xmen content in Spiderman? Yes. Merging the franchises? Hell no.
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/th...ve-1201158216/
Old 04-17-2014, 06:12 PM   #139
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ordinarily, I'd agree with you. But IGN & a host of other reputable sites are reporting X-men content in the Spiderman end credits. Its already out overseas...

Edit: Xmen content in Spiderman? Yes. Merging the franchises? Hell no.
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/th...ve-1201158216/

Yea, my comments were about a cross-over which i still doubt will happen. I also didnt know it was out internationally (lucky guys). I watched this vid and the guy pretty much explained the deal also....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMcOcBifC00

BTW....I like this movie talk show, watch it daily.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:44 PM   #140
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by some-guy23 View Post
These x-men trailers give us Soo much hope but they just find ways to to screw it up. Hopefully this one can restore order to this franchise.

don't count on it.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #141
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Finally saw Winter Soldier,. pretty damn good movie!

***SPOILERS***

-Never knew the dudes real name,. but I remember Crossbones!!! I like how they snuck that one in! That battle didnt end up too good for Cap in the comics
-Heard them mention Dr. Strange in the list of future 'threats' the logarithm found
-Foreshadowing showing winter soldier holding Caps shield!?

....Comic buffs,. I guess this was the moviesworlds' way of skipping the 'Superhuman Registration Act' or whatever it was called, and put everyones info out there? Or did a SHIELD / Hydra breach ever happen?
edit: shit srry mang,. Spoilers hidden

Last edited by conrad_s13.5; 04-21-2014 at 01:43 PM..
conrad_s13.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #142
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^ Change your text color to grey when unveiling spoilers...

Edit: Finally saw the movie. Interesting to see ppl crossing over between the movie & tv show. GSP was predictably badass. I have zero complaints about Cap's fighting prowess now. And, apparently... miracles = mutants. Clever way to dodge that issue, Marvel. This movie's Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch make the X-Men's versions look functionally retarded.

Last edited by simmode1; 04-18-2014 at 08:15 PM..
Old 05-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #143
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
caution: SPOILERS

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/x-me...-past-answered

Good info.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #144
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^OMG those sound like godzilla sized plotholes...
Old 05-30-2014, 02:27 PM   #145
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Story seems to be written by someone who only knows movie facts about xmen.

dudes mind would blow if he read a comic / watch the old cartoons...lol
Old 05-31-2014, 05:52 AM   #146
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't care about all that shit at all. Nothing is going to be perfect. People forget this is movie intended to entertain. It doesn't need to be a movie with a flawless plot. I enjoyed the hell out of DOFP and First Class.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:37 AM   #147
simmode1
Post Whore!

I don't expect perfection. Just get continuity somewhat correct. Havoc & Cyclops, brothers born generations apart? Jean killing Cyclops & Xavier? So many good storyline arcs just thrown in the trash with no regard to the source material. I would rather she killed a bunch of humans to create a genuine mutant threat, like Zod vs Superman. Right now, the humans fear of mutants is wholly irrational by comparison, IMO. Glad DOFP is undoing a lot of that, like some bad dream, without needing to reboot the franchise. Novel approach.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:48 AM   #148
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I don't care about all that shit at all. Nothing is going to be perfect. People forget this is movie intended to entertain. It doesn't need to be a movie with a flawless plot. I enjoyed the hell out of DOFP and First Class.
The plot doesn't have to be flawless, but First Class's deviation killed it. How is there a DOFP movie when Xavier, not to mention a lot of the main Xmen (except Wolverine) got vaporized? I hope this is addressed in the movie or some of us who care about continuity are gonna be wtf-ing through the movie.

Last edited by VNG704; 05-31-2014 at 12:34 PM..
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:23 PM   #149
simmode1
Post Whore!

Hmmm... In other news: Channing Tatum as the Ragin' Cajun. http://news.moviefone.com/2014/05/13...m-x-men-gambitDiscuss.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #150
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Lmao, I wanna hear the accent from Channing. A young JCVD would've been perfect but alas.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote