Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:24 AM   #2641
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
How long is Naruto Gaiden supposed to go on for? They're diving into something that should take a while to finish with the whole "something greater than Kaguya" shit they're pulling right now.

The exchange between Naruto and Sasuke in the flashback reminded me like the Third Hokage and Danzo, kinda ironic when you think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Really Sasuke? You don't even recognize Sarada? Wow, just, wow.
the dude hasn't been present for most of her life though
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2015, 01:23 PM   #2642
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think it's supposed to be 6 part series, but they are getting a bit deep here.

I wish they would just continue the story, there's so much to build on now with the grandchildren in the mix.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:17 AM   #2643
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
I believe Sarada has some of Karin's genes from Sasuke bitting her so much. Sounds kinky lol.
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #2644
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Lol... I like the idea that Sasuke was a man-whore & had his wife raise his side piece's daughter. Adds a dramatic element Naruto has never had before. Did you see Naruto's face when he heard that? So, Sasuke married the girl Naruto loved since they were kids, cheated on her, gave her no kids of her own and disappeared for about 15 years? Dude treated Sakura like trash. If Naruto weren't already happily married to Hinata, I'd swear another fight was brewing between those two.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:30 AM   #2645
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
^^^^^Sounds like something out of mid day soap opera. Lol
Old 06-12-2015, 04:12 PM   #2646
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
You know, though... this is kinda fitting for Sakura. Great job to Kishimoto for showing girls what happens when you blindly love a renowned dickhead. She kinda deserves this. You wanna talk soap opera though... I could also see Naruto stupidly trying to comfort her & accidentally end up cheating on Hinata. That would be juicy... #AllMyShinobis lol
Old 06-13-2015, 09:41 AM   #2647
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Hm. Might have to get Maury in on this one too...lol!
Old 06-14-2015, 12:09 PM   #2648
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
I think the chapter flew over a lot of people's heads. I figured that since the chapter focused on the whole "real clone" plot, I'm thinking that Sarada is Karin's (or a part of Shin?) clone. But we'll see.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 10:05 PM   #2649
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
damn lol poor sadara she's so fucked up in the head right now.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 08:56 AM   #2650
cynxe
Leaky Injector

cynxe is an unknown quantity at this point
No. Way. 240s and naruto??? Shit yall, this group just gets better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
cynxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:16 PM   #2651
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I think the chapter flew over a lot of people's heads. I figured that since the chapter focused on the whole "real clone" plot, I'm thinking that Sarada is Karin's (or a part of Shin?) clone. But we'll see.
I thought if Naruto could verify that Karin was the mother then I would assume so too but since he didn't know about it, I think Sakura is the biological mother.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:10 PM   #2652
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Interesting theory. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to Clone Karin plus give said clone a Sharingan... I still like the idea of Sasuke playing the field better. With Karin's Uzumaki chakra, I guess that might be an incentive to clone her. Maybe someone is playing on enslaving the tailed beasts again.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #2653
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
What the? Since when does Susanoo talk?!
Old 06-20-2015, 08:48 PM   #2654
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Holy crap, I didn't even realize that was Susanno talking until you mentioned it. Seems like he came out without been summoned as well... I'm guessing he gained consciousness during the final fight when enhanced his Susanoo with the tailed beast's powers.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:08 AM   #2655
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Meh. That was quite anti-climatic.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:00 PM   #2656
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Yeah, seems like it's over & we never even got to see Buruto in action. Guess we gotta wait for his movie for that. But... I heard a rumor that Kishimoto "forgot" to give Naruto's kids the Byakugan... WTF?!
Old 07-10-2015, 03:55 PM   #2657
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Yeah, seems like it's over & we never even got to see Buruto in action. Guess we gotta wait for his movie for that. But... I heard a rumor that Kishimoto "forgot" to give Naruto's kids the Byakugan... WTF?!
Perfect, now we get another movie where Kishimoto can have them awakened, lol.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:03 PM   #2658
simmode1
Post Whore!

Best quality I could find. Get it before it's gone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8xC5DsIgI
Old 08-10-2015, 12:19 PM   #2659
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Best quality I could find. Get it before it's gone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8xC5DsIgI
There are BR 1080p rips out there if you google it.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 01:42 PM   #2660
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I meant the best quality that I could find on youtube for embedding here.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:53 AM   #2661
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Perfect, now we get another movie where Kishimoto can have them awakened, lol.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:44 AM   #2662
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I loved that chapter. For 15+ years, we're watched Naruto struggle to become Hokage and he ends up missing his own damn inauguration messing around with his damn kids. That's #dadlife right there... lol
Old 08-18-2015, 10:48 AM   #2663
simmode1
Post Whore!

Sidenote: I really want to see Konohamaru really in action as Boruto's Jounin instructor. I recently rewatched Hiruzen Sarutobi's fight against Orochimaru and I'm hoping that Konohamaru inherited the Monkey King Emma staff summoning among other cool Sarutobi techniques. Also had a realization - If Hiruzen and Oonoki the Tsuchikage had an old man death battle... Sarutobi would probably get creamed.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #2664
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

They just need to quit dicking around and start up a new story line with the grandkids. So much potential with all the new lineage cross breeding.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:42 PM   #2665
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Yeah, I wonder who's Mitsuki's parents? His skin/eyes & stetchy abilities make me think Orochimaru. What do you guys think?
Old 08-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #2666
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
^^^Yeah, I wonder who's Mitsuki's parents? His skin/eyes & stetchy abilities make me think Orochimaru. What do you guys think?
Orochimaru's son. I'm pretty sure O-bro laid an egg.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:12 AM   #2667
simmode1
Post Whore!

Blast from the past, guys!

Anyone keeping up with Boruto? Rumors and speculation running rampant about a Kashin Koji/Jiraya connection...
Old 04-29-2018, 10:05 AM   #2668
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Nope, I figured it wouldn't be all that great and plus I was pretty worn out after Shippuden. Is it worth checking out?
Old 04-29-2018, 10:41 PM   #2669
simmode1
Post Whore!

Ummm. It's heating up. Kagyu ain't the only of her kind, I just say that.

And recently a mysterious someone has shown up with clear connections to Jiraya. I'd recommend the manga. But avoid the show like the plague until more canon content is released.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:50 AM   #2670
simmode1
Post Whore!

Muthafukin BUMP! Come get these hands BITCH!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JCrpsP8Ow4&t=47s

This version easily surpasses the movie version of the fight and is right up there with the very finest of battles in both series 1 Naruto AND Shippuuden. It's that nice.