Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
The Naruto Shippuuden Manga Thread! *Spoiler Inside*

So we know a few people watch the anime but how many read the manga?! i read it and im up to date and bloody hell is it getting good. anyone read chapter 423 yet?!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I used to read the manga, but I got tired of waiting for the anime to catch up. I just follow the anime now so I won't get angry like other narutards about pacing, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
wud you be mad if i told you Kakashi died? lol

Review Thread
Old 10-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #4
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Thanks for the spoiler you bastard.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
bardabe
Post Whore!

here's the scence!!!

Review Thread
Old 10-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #6
R Drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
R Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
waaaaaaaack, berzerk is where its at! brutal as hell!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
W t f ban now!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:22 PM   #8
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
All the filler episodes were retarded. Same goes for Bleach, mostly. I think the filler episodes lasted longer than actually following the manga. It's BS. I haven't watched for month and months because of it.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #9
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Juan, what site do you go read on?

I used to read on naturomangaonline or some shit like that. LINK!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #10
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
never heard of it
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #11
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i used to watch naruto subbed.. fillers killed it for me, got more of a chore to watch than entertainment. I think i was 20 when i started watching it.

I only watched like 7 episodes of shippuden then got borred. Im sure it would be better if i watched it more. Seems like the series is kinda targeted towards kids, i like more mature animes.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:11 PM   #12
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
the what? Just googled it, my little brother watched that show I think.

Im sorry. I always feel weird when people talk about anime, because I can never comprehend what the hell is going on most of the time. I feel like Im missing out lol.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:38 PM   #13
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Juan, what site do you go read on?

I used to read on naturomangaonline or some shit like that. LINK!
onemanga.com
redZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #14
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
this made so much negative sense
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
bardabe
Post Whore!

Manga Share - Read and download free manga online! is where i get my manga from. i like reading manga instead of watching the anime. i might start a library.

Review Thread
Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #16
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
thats funny, i just saw the newest anime with ____'s funeral and was wondering what next, so i went to manga and they are way ahead of the anime, shit even ______ dies

kakashi isn't dead yet, he can't, his role is too big.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #17
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
ahhh fuck!!! nah i dont read the manga cause...it spoils the story before you get to watch the episode :[

anyone ever watch Code Geass? its dope. only 2 seasons with 25 episodes each. every single one is epic.
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #18
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
OMG!!!! F****** UUU man!!!!!!!!!! i didnt want to know that...
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #19
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
yup, i've been following the manga week by week as soon as it gets released. freakin awesome.

Last edited by Daniel.; 10-31-2008 at 12:09 AM..
Daniel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:59 PM   #20
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
yeah ive heard that the manga is millenniums ahead of the anime...i stopped watching because i too got sick of the fillers.. whos that that kills kakashi.. is that naruto?.. he joined the akatsuki?
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:08 AM   #21
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
one time i saw a guy in his 30's at the mall wearing a naruto headband.

nerds
Old 10-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #22
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
yeah ive heard that the manga is millenniums ahead of the anime...i stopped watching because i too got sick of the fillers.. whos that that kills kakashi.. is that naruto?.. he joined the akatsuki?
no, thats the leader of akatsuki. his name is Pain.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 AM   #23
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
yeah i just looked it up.. turns out all these things have been revealed all the way back in 2006,

Mager Naruto Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!(wich are near the end of the naruto series).

SUPER SPOILERS:

4th Hokage (Yondaime)

The 4th is actually quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside and all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power. so during the raid of Kyubi( nine tail), 4th sealed the fox in the belly of his son naruto and left the village with his wife and founded Akatsuki. when the battle is over, and the 3rd saw the seal (and 4th instructions?), he mistakenly thought 4th used the forbiden technique and died. the whole village believing in the 3rd, and the legend of 4th lived on.

4th's wife

Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8.

Itachi

After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5.

Orochimaru

Orochimaru's leaving Konoha was strongly objected by Jiraya. Jiraya ,always believed he could save Orochimaru, finally tipped the 3rd about Oro's secrect place, hoping his sensai would finally talk him out of it. (I dont think this is the same event that was shown in the anime, Oro left village long before Kyubi's attack) In Akatsuki, Orochimaru never trusted Itachi's loyalty with the group, and always was bitter about his being #5. He told 4th about Itachi's real loyalty does not lie with Akatsuki. 4th told Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan, then i'll believe you. Orochimaru then challenges Itachi but lost to Sharingan. He then left the group.

Sasuke

Sasuke did not really turn evil. He only wanted to pocess more power. Sasuke's sharingan became more powerfull and eventually killed orochimaru with the help of Kabuto. In the end Sasuke killed Itachi and finally found out the truth, and was send again into despair.

Kakashi

Kakashi died in the battle with "white tiger" while protecting Gai-sensei.(Lee's sensei)

Naruto

Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "Yellow Flash", the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother (died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th).In the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:19 AM   #24
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Where the hell did you read all of that? the manga is nowhere near what you've posted? crazy...
Old 10-31-2008, 12:19 AM   #25
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
On the real... Kakashi is the shit and I don't think he's gonna go out like that. But I bet this battle will be the loss of his Sharingan. I'm guessing something will interrupt Pein from finishing him off (like finding out Naruto ain't in the village...).

Kakashi gave Pein and run for his money, though. Jaraiya would be proud...

EDIT: Whoa whoa ZenkiKid... what is this bull**** you are printing? The great majority of your comments are completely false...

Last edited by simmode1; 10-31-2008 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: edit
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 AM   #26
Daniel.
Post Whore!

yeah, what he posted is all false. there's no way all this could have been know since 2006.

if yondaime (minato namikaze) really sent jiraiya an invite to join akatsuki, wouldnt jiraiya tell sandaime (the 3rd) and everyone would know who the leader of akatsuki really was?

and wouldnt jiraiya have recognized that pain = yondaime during their fight?

all false.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 AM   #27
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
OMG!!!! F****** UUU man!!!!!!!!!! i didnt want to know that...
lol should have known man! manga is ahead of anime!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony240 View Post
thats funny, i just saw the newest anime with ____'s funeral and was wondering what next, so i went to manga and they are way ahead of the anime, shit even ______ dies

kakashi isn't dead yet, he can't, his role is too big.
naw dude, Jiraiya Died Kakashi just died. i think its to push naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
yup, i've been following the manga week by week as soon as it gets released. freakin awesome.
haha i wonder how naruto is gonna react to that. first the third, then asuma, then Jiraiya now Kakashi lol poor bastard

Review Thread
Old 10-31-2008, 01:41 AM   #28
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
man. you sir are an asshole.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:27 AM   #29
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Capt Asshole to you!
hahaha

Damn Juan.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:31 AM   #30
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
i shouldnt have read this thread...
BlueKpS13 is offline   Reply With Quote