Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
1993 240sx coupe, OEM green, full power w/power sunroof & HUD, OE 5-speed

This is a 1993 nissan 240sx coupe, juniper green metallic (DH0), OEM 5-speed car. Power windows, power mirrors, power door locks, power sunroof, floor lights, AND head's up display. ALL power functions are in 100% working order, including the HUD, which has had the circuitboard repaired/upgraded so it will be reliable. Unfotunately the OEM HUD windshield was replaced at some time with a standard replacement, luckily the reflective material is cheap and easy to find. The air conditioning works beautifully and has for a couple years now. The car was originally poopy brown interior, but has been converted to black. The B-pillar panels are missing, but the conversion is otherwise complete and includes manual seatbelts. This is an actual complete car, not some fanboi's racecar that was patched back together to appear presentable. No major accident damage, CLEAN TITLE. The Juniper Green is an awesome and pretty rare color, combined with the options on it that makes this a pretty rare car. You'll never have to worry about parking next to another one just like it. The car runs and drives really well, steady idle, smooth, tight/responsive suspension, it really is an excellent driver and totally reliable. No major issues at all mechanically. The car passes smog, it's actually the car my friends and I use to pass our cars when we need to. It does have a cel that comes on and off for the EGR. This is due to aftermarket intake/exhaust messing with the ported vacuum/exhaust backpressure and is unavoidable unless you want to go back to stock intake/exhaust.

FEATURES:
-OEM 5-speed
-VLSD
-power windows/mirrors/locks
-power sunroof
-head's up display
-NON-ABS

MODS:
-rep garage defend front lip
-Kenwood head unit (bluetooth/pandora/ipod/etc...)
-Kicker speakers
-Kicker 4-channel amp
-viper alarm
-black Nismo ball shift knob
-NRG steering wheel
-S14 front seats
-manual seatbelts
-S14 intake manifold (deletes secondary butterflies)
-Injen intake
-Pacesetter 4-1 header w/3" collector
-high flow 3" cat
-RSR Ex-Mag exhaust (yes, REAL)
-Exedy stage 2 clutch
-TNB front strut bar (old school)
-subframe bushing collars
-Drift Freaq engine/trans mounts
-SPL eccentric lockout kit
-FULL urethane bushings w/zerk fittings for easy lubrication
-SPL V1 RUCA & toe arms
-Tein tension rods
-Function/Form coilovers
-Contano 5-lug front hubs
-OEM 300zx rear hubs
-17x9.5 +15 RPF1 reps
-245/40/17 Hankook V12 EVO's (70% tread)
-braided steel brake lines
-brembo slotted brake rotors

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!

Last edited by racepar1; 03-21-2017 at 08:53 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #2
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wow, nice car. I wish more people would maintain them this way. The asking price is fair, should sell quickly. Well put together for sale ad, this is great!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 PM   #3
FMFsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FMFsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm in love, OEM or die!
FMFsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:54 PM   #4
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Sorry guys, it's SOLD!!!
Old 03-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #5
FMFsx
Leaky Injector

I swear every time I find a clean coupe it slips between my fingers.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:53 AM   #6
racepar1
Post Whore!

It's the market man, it's insane. The last two cars I sold have gone INSTANTLY to literally the FIRST person to hit me up, with little to no negotiation on price.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:17 PM   #7
FMFsx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
It's the market man, it's insane. The last two cars I sold have gone INSTANTLY to literally the FIRST person to hit me up, with little to no negotiation on price.

Don't want to keep bumping this post but yeah nobody wants a beat 240sx, kids buy nice ones and screw them up or chop them up it's annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #8
Kirbyz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Kirbyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got a clean coupe but I'm located in Nebraska
Kirbyz is offline   Reply With Quote