Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 05:28 AM   #31
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Toaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok,

Look people,

Maybe you ARE fucking retarded... ever stop to consider that..?

Go buy a set, See how far you get.

Amazing the lengths you go to insult someone while having your head so far up your ass!! If you can get them cheaper somehwere else, DO IT! It's capitalism, Man! Welcome to America.

I have plenty of interested parties who want the parts, and have money, unlike you. I no longer need these parts, and I do not need your money. So don't be sour when I don't cut you a "deal".

Now is this Social Hour, or Marketplace?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2018, 03:53 PM   #32
239twinZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
239twinZ has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Taillights still available?
Old 08-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #33
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Toaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymoreToaster is not welcome here anymore
Mirrors, mounts, and some shifter bushings sold!

Met a lot of nice, intelligent people!

Great conversations with local enthusiasts in the PNW import scene.

Refer to the CL ad, or contact me directly.
This place is as much of a joke as OfferUp.

If you want parts, they are for sale.

Come get them.

South Hill Puyallup, Wa

No bullshit
Old 08-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #34
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Mirrors, mounts, and some shifter bushings sold!

Met a lot of nice, intelligent people!

Great conversations with local enthusiasts in the PNW import scene.

Refer to the CL ad, or contact me directly.
This place is as much of a joke as OfferUp.

If you want parts, they are for sale.

Come get them.

South Hill Puyallup, Wa

No bullshit
If you don't like it, stick to craigslist and don't post here. I can delete this if you like.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:57 PM   #35
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
If you don't like it, stick to craigslist and don't post here. I can delete this if you like.
Dude deleted it anyway. He has zero pictures of his items on here. Might as well remove it for not following the rules.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:31 PM   #36
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Parts are selling!

Get yours today!
Old 08-19-2018, 12:23 PM   #37
nissan180sxer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
nissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Turn signals... Any reason you're asking almost 4x what they cost new?

https://frsport.com/nissan-b6125-44f...assembly-light

https://frsport.com/nissan-b6120-44f...assembly-light
i've contacted them and a few others a few months ago, i believe the right side is discontinued, so you cant get them as a set anymore.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:54 PM   #38
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan180sxer View Post
i've contacted them and a few others a few months ago, i believe the right side is discontinued, so you cant get them as a set anymore.

Oh wow.

Imagine that.

Kinda like how one brick is harder to find than the other because the incidence of crashes on one side are biased.

I do NOT accept PayPal "Payments".

Gifts to friends and family Only!

I also accept usps money order or a cashiers check, all though most of this is too big to ship!

I don't have boxes or packaging for these items, nor do you want to pay!
Old 08-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #39
Toaster
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Why..?

Because you, as an admin with power, can insult and bash people's for sale ads without doing even a small amount of research?

I hope your foots in your mouth, because it should be.

"All powerful".

Shame in this place starts with people like you..

I like this Place!

I just don't like the majority of the people (like you) with rude and unhelpful attitudes. And you're ok with it. You endorse it and add to it.

Threatening to "censor" me, since you don't like it. Or can't afford it.
Liberal dem much? There is nothing constructive at ALL to the posts thus far in the ad.

Let's keep things on focus and remember I will match, or beat any (in stock, valid) listings!!
Old 08-19-2018, 08:45 PM   #40
asianleful
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
asianleful is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
What's with you and saying people can't afford it? I'm sure anyone here can "afford" these asinine prices but don't want to PAY because they're just that, asinine. Trying to money shame people and then bringing political labels into this. You're quite a big one, kiddo.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:50 PM   #41
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianleful View Post
What's with you and saying people can't afford it? I'm sure anyone here can "afford" these asinine prices but don't want to PAY because they're just that, asinine. Trying to money shame people and then bringing political labels into this. You're quite a big one, kiddo.

Get prepared to be called a retard.
Old 08-19-2018, 09:02 PM   #42
asianleful
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
asianleful is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisileighty View Post
Get prepared to be called a retard.
That's okay. Kiddo is usually a good trigger word for people who call others retards so he'll just reaffirm everything everyone else says about him. Or her, never know.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:58 PM   #43
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Old 08-20-2018, 03:57 AM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianleful View Post
...it's easier to call everyone broke and say 'this is America' and 'this is how capitalism works'.

Quote:
Let's keep things on focus and remember I will match, or beat any (in stock, valid) listings!!
Otherwise he'd have to say 'I'm a cunt and even though the price-comparing link was provided the fact that one side is out of stock means that I can mark it up by a factor of 3-4.'

Old 08-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #45
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
I hope your foots in your mouth, because it should be.
I know you're backed into a corner and lashing out because you feel threatened.

Are you ready to eat your own words?

Quote:
Turn signals... Any reason you're asking almost 4x what they cost new?
If you had reason to ask so much you could have responded to me, instead of CLEARLY ignoring my question.

Quote:
an admin with power, can insult and bash people's for sale ads without doing even a small amount of research?
Where did I bash your ad?

Quote:
Threatening to "censor" me, since you don't like it. Or can't afford it.
Liberal dem much? There is nothing constructive at ALL to the posts thus far in the ad.

Quote:
I was not THREATENING you. Merely humoring you since you so endearingly compared us to the cesspool that is Letgo.

Quote:
Liberal dem much?
What does this have to do with anything??? Are you assuming my political alignment because of where I live? Isn't that presumptuous?

Also gonna do you a favor and lock this. I should've locked it before since you didn't follow the rules. NO LINKING TO CRAIGSLIST OR OTHER EXTERNAL SITES FOR IMAGES. HOST THEM AND POST THEM HERE.

You can PM if you'd like to discuss this further.

Also enjoy your rep, you've earned it.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Closed Thread