Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
a-s-silvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
a-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to a-s-silvia
OffBeat Garage Killing the Streets in a KA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F8VhIRySaw
Old 06-13-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I like the part where "killing the streets" is some dickwad doing a shitty burnout and doughnut in the middle of a road in his janky s13. I also like the part where literally half the video is a guy lowering his janky s13 off of jack stands. I especially like the part where this kid needs more than slight angle upgrades on a stock ka.

But most of all I love how you have 1200 posts and chose to post this shitty video which directly violates the rules here.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I couldnt make it past halfway.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:31 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
There it is, the stupidest fucking thing I'll see on Zilvia today. Congrats you fucking loser.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:22 PM   #5
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
the thumbnail on that video is enough to keep me from watching.... how the hell can this guy be here since 06 n still watch that shit?
Old 06-13-2017, 11:51 PM   #6
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i made it 3 seconds in

i want my 3 seconds back.

kys irl.

kthxbai.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:24 AM   #7
a-s-silvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
a-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to a-s-silvia
Haha these posts
Old 06-14-2017, 12:26 AM   #8
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
it's times like these i'm glad the rep system is back
Old 06-14-2017, 12:31 AM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i made it 3 seconds in

kys irl.

kthxbai.
hahahaahahahaahahahaha!
Old 06-14-2017, 12:43 AM   #10
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Why are you like this?
Old 06-14-2017, 05:37 AM   #11
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Thank you all for saving me from watching this.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:16 AM   #12
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

Old 06-14-2017, 07:25 AM   #13
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i made it 3 seconds in

kys irl.

kthxbai.
Thanks for taking one for the team my man! I owe you a beer if you make it out to Final Bout this year!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 06-14-2017, 07:42 AM   #14
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Thanks for taking one for the team my man! I owe you a beer if you make it out to Final Bout this year!
lol I'll be at longhorn waiting

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:59 AM   #15
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Straight outta LDC Breh

Streets are killed dead son
Old 06-14-2017, 08:07 AM   #16
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
I like the part where the janky s13 gets owned by an accord or Altima and dudes laugh it off, that shit was worth the wait
Old 06-14-2017, 08:26 AM   #17
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
I like the part where the janky s13 gets owned by an accord or Altima and dudes laugh it off, that shit was worth the wait
Saw that, laughed, provided neg rep for waste of time video and violating forum rules.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:36 AM   #18
hatch4life
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
hatch4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
someone get this guy some ice
Old 06-14-2017, 09:22 AM   #19
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
just gonna go ahead and lock this now....

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread