Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #121
Z350MAN
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Z350MAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bp3 checking in. My daily, very clean. Interior does not match the code list though. My vin states bp3 and bought from the original old lady. :-)

http://imageshack.com/a/img577/4236/u8tq.jpg
Z350MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2014, 12:32 PM   #122
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My car was sapphire blue before It got painted gray. Didn't know the blue was a rare color.
Attachment 65345

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JrDarknes; 03-25-2020 at 10:53 PM..
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:15 PM   #123
gsn0526
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
gsn0526 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where could I find out the production numbers on a 1995 concord grey SE without sunroof?
gsn0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:19 AM   #124
Yeemarcusbee

Yeemarcusbee is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got a tk3 coupe and am curiously how the numbers break down between coupe and hatch if you can still get the numbers.
Yeemarcusbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:13 AM   #125
Melonburst
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Melonburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Its a 240sx not a Porsche 911, we drift them because they're cheap, plentiful, lightweight, and RWD.
Old 05-27-2014, 01:13 AM   #126
23DET

23DET is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got a 1996 180SX in original BN6 Starfire Blue Pearl
23DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:25 AM   #127
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23DET View Post
I've got a 1996 180SX in original BN6 Starfire Blue Pearl
Very rare. Only 261 StarFire Blue Pearl 180SX were produced from 05/95 to 08/96.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #128
Scope240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Scope240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
thats a really nice paint, that star fire pearl.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #129
Alan_405
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Alan_405 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My 97 kouki with original silver moss paint. Took awhile to find and actually scored a sweet deal and bought it completely stock.

uploadfromtaptalk1405360239167.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405360272473.jpg
Alan_405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:13 AM   #130
ag240sx
Zilvia Addict

ag240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
JUST FOUND OUT MY 98 KOUKI SHRELL I BOUGHT FOR $600 TO SAVE FROM.BEING SCRAP METAL IS A FACTOR KR5 SILVER MOSS!!
ag240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #131
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I was so close to buying a mint, one-owner Lavender Frost coupe. The story behind this is so fucking frustrating.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:19 PM   #132
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
The one up north in Oregon (IIRC)?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:55 PM   #133
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
The one up north in Oregon (IIRC)?
Yeah. I'm still in contact with the seller. He had a young girl from Hawaii put a deposit on it right before I contacted him. He told me she had a certain amount of time to pay in full. Last night he emailed me and said that she was breaking too many deadlines and promises and he was ready to sell it to me. My wife and I were going to fly up and drive back...then he emails me today saying he actually has to wait for her deadline. Her Mom is helping her or something.

I understand it takes a great deal of moral character to stick to the 'first come, first served' thing but he doesn't understand that this fucking tween is going to destroy that car. At the very least it's going to rust like crazy on Hawaii.

Last edited by dizzariot; 12-14-2015 at 06:19 PM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #134
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah. I'm still in contact with the seller. He had a young girl from Hawaii put a deposit on it right before I contacted him. He told me she had a certain amount of time to pay in full. Last night he emailed me and said that she was breaking too many deadlines and promises and he was ready to sell it to me. My wife and I were going to fly up and drive back...then he emails me today saying he actually has to wait for her deadline. Her Mom is helping her or something.

I understand it takes a great deal of moral character to stick to the 'first come, first served' thing but he doesn't understand that this fucking tween is going to destroy that car. At the very least it's going to rust like crazy on Hawaii.
Gazed at that car many days on Craigslist I also had the same plan but found something local

Hope you get it dude
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 07:29 PM   #135
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
Gazed at that car many days on Craigslist I also had the same plan but found something local

Hope you get it dude
I'm not just bummed that I didn't get it. I'm bummed because I'm pretty sure it will meet it's end in Hawaii. In a young female's hands

You got a two-tone, right? That's what I'm getting in Japan. The plan for the purple car was to buy it, remove the parts from my fastback, sell my fastback, store the purple car, and take my parts to Japan for the Silvia K's.

Here's the Lavender Frost:

Old 12-16-2015, 04:27 PM   #136
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
I'm not just bummed that I didn't get it. I'm bummed because I'm pretty sure it will meet it's end in Hawaii. In a young female's hands

You got a two-tone, right? That's what I'm getting in Japan. The plan for the purple car was to buy it, remove the parts from my fastback, sell my fastback, store the purple car, and take my parts to Japan for the Silvia K's.

Here's the Lavender Frost:

Nah I was looking for one for a while couldn't find anything decent.. Ended up finding a 90' coupe (hot red) in good condition.

Silvia K's two tone is my dream car I was going to replicate the (purple-ish misty blue/KG2 color way it but its too hard to do with a red coupe
I would feel like a poser painting it

and yep that lavender frost coupe was the one what a shame its going to a girl in HI
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:45 PM   #137
Cloud_Strife
Zilvia Member

Cloud_Strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy crap I got goosebumps after seeing you guys talk about that purple coupe.

As soon as I saw this thread, I saw the color code and remembered that car.

I lived in Portland, Oregon like a year ago. That thing was still for sale. If memory serves me right it's an auto and still had the 90's graphics on the driver's side.

Also funny, I used to live in Oahu (Hawaii). It costs anywhere from 1k and up to ship a car unless you are stationed there. I highly doubt they will go through with that.

That's insane both of you are talking about this car. When I would que up my searches while living there, it kept coming up and slowly I stopped saying "wow that's gay" and started thinking about buying and swapping to 5MT.

There was also a dude selling a legit Silvia Q's in two-tone teal complete RHD and import papers for like 11K in Bellingham I believe. At the time I didn't want to blow my savings but now I wish I had. The thing looked like they just drove it off the freaking lot.

Anyway, Diz I'd keep that guy's (thought it was a girl selling) number and either bug them with pics of cash or wait it out. It's going to be a big hassle for the Hawaii girl, and also a hassle for the seller.
Cloud_Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 08:55 PM   #138
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
Holy crap I got goosebumps after seeing you guys talk about that purple coupe.

As soon as I saw this thread, I saw the color code and remembered that car.

I lived in Portland, Oregon like a year ago. That thing was still for sale. If memory serves me right it's an auto and still had the 90's graphics on the driver's side.

Also funny, I used to live in Oahu (Hawaii). It costs anywhere from 1k and up to ship a car unless you are stationed there. I highly doubt they will go through with that.

That's insane both of you are talking about this car. When I would que up my searches while living there, it kept coming up and slowly I stopped saying "wow that's gay" and started thinking about buying and swapping to 5MT.

There was also a dude selling a legit Silvia Q's in two-tone teal complete RHD and import papers for like 11K in Bellingham I believe. At the time I didn't want to blow my savings but now I wish I had. The thing looked like they just drove it off the freaking lot.

Anyway, Diz I'd keep that guy's (thought it was a girl selling) number and either bug them with pics of cash or wait it out. It's going to be a big hassle for the Hawaii girl, and also a hassle for the seller.
Wish I saw this earlier. I'm pretty sure it's gone. I never got the guy's full email. It was always through the CL email. I actually just shot him an email to make sure it's gone. I hope it went to someone that's not going to fucking ruin it.

I could still technically buy it if it IS available...but I just shelled out $4600 to be the second owner of an S13 fastback. It's the best condition I've ever seen but it isn't Lavender Frost..
Old 01-31-2016, 01:18 PM   #139
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Update: 'Snags in shipping' from what I've been told. I really hope this sale can't be completed...
Old 04-10-2016, 09:35 PM   #140
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Anyone know of any rare color cars for sale in their area? I just trolled al of CL and didn't see a thing. No two-tones worth buying, either.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:02 AM   #141
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Anyone know of any rare color cars for sale in their area? I just trolled al of CL and didn't see a thing. No two-tones worth buying, either.
My car is on craigslist. Its the 98 kouki. Paint code BN6, only 202 in the us, 101 of each year.
1995 s14 240sx "Akuma"- RIP
1995 s14 240sx SE "Kintaro"
One_love_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:40 AM   #142
ag240sx
Zilvia Addict

ag240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
One love Silvia... Picture??
ag240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:02 AM   #143
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
My car is on craigslist. Its the 98 kouki. Paint code BN6, only 202 in the us, 101 of each year.
The one with rod knock?

I should've specified that I'm looking for S13s only. My fault. If you car IS the one with rod knock it's only a motor swap away from being awesome.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:21 PM   #144
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Just repainted my 93 hatch juniper metallic green dho. Any production numbers for the US?
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #145
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Just repainted my 93 hatch juniper metallic green dho. Any production numbers for the US?
I'm seeing 4357 unique VIN #'s attached to the #DH0 paint code for USDM S13 240sx.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:35 PM   #146
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Do the numbers listed on the first page include Canadian cars? Here's my 1990 in Silver Green Pearl:

derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #147
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

USDM only. Canadian numbers aren't that much to begin with.

Last edited by KiLLeR2001; 04-11-2016 at 11:45 PM..
KiLLeR2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:08 AM   #148
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag240sx View Post
One love Silvia... Picture??

1995 s14 240sx "Akuma"- RIP
1995 s14 240sx SE "Kintaro"
One_love_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:22 AM   #149
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
Do the numbers listed on the first page include Canadian cars? Here's my 1990 in Silver Green Pearl:
Dude THIS is a another color I'd love to have but I've only ever seen them in Canada...I should buy one up there and roadtrip back home with my wife hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
BN6
Yesssss. So good.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:10 PM   #150
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Just found a Cobalt Green Pearl on CL in San Franciso. Guy seemed to have a good sense of humor in his ad and he said the typical 'DON'T ASK IF THE CAR IS STILL FOR SALE. IF THIS AD IS STILL HERE THEN THE CAR IS STILL FOR SALE'.

Shot him an email.

Ad was gone in 5 minutes.

Fuck you.

If anyone has the lead on a Lavender Frost/Cobalt Green and wants to make some money then shoot me a PM. I'll pay you a handsome fee or buy yours off you for a good price.