Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What day is good for you?
Saturday November 20th 16 47.06%
Sunday November 21st 8 23.53%
Saturday December 5th 3 8.82%
Sunday December 6th 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
NY Meet @ Floyd Bennet Field vote4date

Yo meet is pushed 1 week. My bad my peeps but the Parks Department dropped the ball on my permit. I went to pick it up today and they are undergoing managerial changes and it got lost in the bustle. They promised me that I can have it by Wednesday of next week so the meet can happen with no police interferance. I'm sorry about this but you know we want to do this right.

3 DAYS

THE OFFICIAL DATE IS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28TH @ 12PM

Setting up a local meet and reaching out to Zilva. I have a few guys from Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island already down.

Hanger B
50 Aviation Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11234

It's an S chassis meet but no you don't have to be in an S chassis to attend.

email [email protected] for info

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 11-24-2009 at 08:26 PM..
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i voted the 20th
wont be as cold as december and its sooner
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I was thinking November myself mostly because of the weather.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
gospdracer90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
gospdracer90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i voted december because i might be able to throw my car together so she can see the streets for the first time this year b4 winter really hits
gospdracer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #5
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
my car wont be done till next year but when i get my license back next month i can bring my daily auto coupe. ahah

Quote:
Well i have a 95 240 and i like my cars low... But my parents don't like my wheels tilted
Old 10-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
RbPowered240z
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
RbPowered240z is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I dont live where u guys live but, i vote!
RbPowered240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #7
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
im down for the 20th
negrosx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 AM   #8
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
December is cool with me. can't do the november weekend because that's the girlfriend's birthday weekend.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #9
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
any sunday is cool for me why don't you guys go on the ifxx.com forum and post this more people on there
Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #10
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
20th sounds good.. ifx would be a nice place to post this up too.. never been to Floyd Bennett Field.. whats there to do?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #11
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

I'll check out ifx, ka-t, 240sxforums, drift and NICO and post up there. Thanks for the responses. Right now it's looking like November. I guess most guys are shooting for better weather.

aziankingz: Most people just go there and hang out by the water but there is an ice skating rink, rock climbing wall, radio control airplane park, space for radio controlled cars, food, classic airplanes, sometimes we do AutoX out there. I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 10-28-2009 at 04:31 AM..
Old 10-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #12
bizarke
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bizarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
November sounds good to me. !!
bizarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #13
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
The only thing that I have to say about the location is its a police and miltary base so that shit may get shutdown
Old 10-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #14
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Not when you have permission to do it plus there won't be any rev limiting burn outs it's just a meet. My boy works there and already got the ok. Like I said we've even done AutoX events there so it's nothing to worry about.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #15
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Not when you have permission to do it plus there won't be any rev limiting burn outs it's just a meet. My boy works there and already got the ok. Like I said we've even done AutoX events there so it's nothing to worry about.
ok great that works
Old 10-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #16
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
so i cant do burnouts and drift around there?
Old 10-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #17
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
why not have a meet on both weekends?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #18
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^ Let's see how the first one goes.

I'm going to make the date official on November 1st.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #19
msladypaula
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
msladypaula is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sounds like fun.
it seems alot of people are interested in going.

Anyone going to be there that is looking to join a team? car shows, possible road races if interested. doesnt matter if car is completely hooked up or you got your first project.
looking for all tuners, especially nissans.
msladypaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #20
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

How about you come through and scout the meet
Old 10-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #21
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
ill be down for some autox events.. is it a private function amongst friends or is it an scca organized event?
Old 10-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #22
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

When we do it it's just private among friends.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 PM   #23
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

nice..im down if theres one in the near future..
Old 10-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #24
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Ok cool I'll keep you posted.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #25
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

The official date has been posted I hope we have a good turnout.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #26
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
might wanna fix it its either sunday the 21st or saturday the 20th you wrote saturday the 21st

Quote:
Well i have a 95 240 and i like my cars low... But my parents don't like my wheels tilted
Old 11-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #27
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Saturday actually is the 21st the poll has the error.

I want to know who's planning to attend should I start a new thread now that we have the date or have everyone respond in this one?

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 11-01-2009 at 02:23 PM..
Old 11-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #28
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

oh ok. well i dunno about everyone else but i work till 6pm so 12 isnt doable. i voted sunday.

what about everyone else?

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #29
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'll come all the way from PA to this if its going to happen!
Gorilla Unit 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:56 AM   #30
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

It's def gonna happen date is set. Let's talk about the time then. What time is good????