Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 06-18-2003, 09:21 PM   #1
Defy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Defy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Defy
cheap 95-96 240

im looking for one in the colorado area, with a blown engine or something i want a 95/96 has to have (good *BLACK* interior) 5 lug (so i can do the conversion) would be nice but not a requirment. i mainly want the black inerior EVERYTHING dash,seats,consol,steering wheel, door panels.... i have green interior right now and it has to go so i can paint my car a different color. if not i would also be intrested in the green kick panels (both sides like where the fuse box is under the steering wheel) because the guy i bought mine off of put 2 inch tweeters down there and now i have a huge!!! hole! Let me know if you have one thats not in the colorado area but your willing to strip the inside and mail let me know too!!
Defy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2003, 07:24 AM   #2
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
s14

hey man i got three 240's all with black interiors, all SE's wtih 5 lug hubs and 5 lug rims if you are just interested in the parts let me know, i got a junkyard and have tons of s13 and s14 parts email me at [email protected] for more information.
gsracer is offline   Reply With Quote