Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
WTB: Silvia Light-Up Grille AKA 'Silhouette Grille'

Looking for one of these because I like pretty lights. Let me give you money for one.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:28 AM   #2
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Nice piece. It will pop up but Very rare good luck man,
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:02 AM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Yeah man I just missed one like an idiot. I'm a sucker for these OEM light-up pieces lol.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:19 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Someone show me something!
Old 12-23-2016, 08:14 PM   #5
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Casey Dhnaram of shirtstuckedin sold one awhile back, maybe you could ask who he sold it too and see if theyd part with it.
Old 12-24-2016, 01:41 AM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Yeah he bought the one I was looking to buy. Fucking sucks lol.
Old 12-25-2016, 05:27 AM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone break into their treasure room and sell me one.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:48 AM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I'm in Japan for three years. If you find me one/sell me one I can give you that JDM hookup, yo.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:52 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Make me your friend and we will find sikk shyt 4 ur car, br0.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:21 PM   #10
JordanWieser
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JordanWieser is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you're in Japan, wanna find me some light up s14 quarter windows or the Door sills kick panels?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
JordanWieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:09 PM   #11
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanWieser View Post
If you're in Japan, wanna find me some light up s14 quarter windows or the Door sills kick panels?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Make a wtb you fucking asshole , he's not streeter or yahoo Japan
Old 01-03-2017, 03:54 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanWieser View Post
Let me 'anger translate' this for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Make a wtb you fucking asshole , he's not streeter or yahoo Japan
Dude, do your own footwork. I'm not going to drive to UpGarage and look for parts for some dude I don't even know. The handful of people I've helped are 'forum friends' or guys that have purchased things from me multiple times before I moved overseas. I don't make money off it. You're essentially asking me to spend my free time on someone I don't even know. Now stare at yourself in the mirror and think about that.

Bump.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:10 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Show me what you gotttttttt.

Old 01-12-2017, 02:50 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude it's hard to one-up that last post...

...so I won't. BUMP.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Please, complete me.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I know one of you fucking hoarders has one and isn't ever going to use it >
Old 01-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #17
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
I've been on the prowl for a Hippo Sleek grille for years... When they pop up, its usually around the $500usd mark and sell quick. I've had a few others I wanted, but that one has still eluded me!
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:13 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljaseth33 View Post
I've been on the prowl for a Hippo Sleek grille for years... When they pop up, its usually around the $500usd mark and sell quick. I've had a few others I wanted, but that one has still eluded me!
Yeah man I fucking missed the last one. I had a Type-X at the time and I wanted to buy the grille of YAJ just to have for a later endeavor...aaaaand I ended up trading the Type-X for a two-tone a couple weeks later. I'm an idiot :/
Old 01-23-2017, 02:16 AM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Should've bought this when I saw it BUMP.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:32 AM   #20
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If I find one ill let you know... but about that hook up? exactly how hard is it to ship a Silvia hood? lol
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:37 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
If I find one ill let you know... but about that hook up? exactly how hard is it to ship a Silvia hood? lol
If you got a lead on one I'll even throw you some funds.

Shipping a hood is a no-go. Base post office doesn't even like it when I ship wheels.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:48 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Come on, man. Someone has to know someone...
Old 01-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #23
billyblaze
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
billyblaze is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well put on translation
Free bump
billyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #24
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyblaze View Post
Well put on translation
Free bump
???

I don't understand. Thanks for the bump.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:06 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone help a handsome man out. I'll make it worth your while...with peepee touches.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:48 PM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

You guys are really letting me down here. What a bunch of fucking FAILURES.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:03 AM   #27
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'll be in contact with you shortly. I have one on the way...
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:57 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'll be in contact with you shortly. I have one on the way...
DUDE YES!

Please let me know!
Old 02-13-2017, 01:23 PM   #29
sil80d
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
sil80d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have one but not forsale.
sil80d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 06:00 PM   #30
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80d View Post
I have one but not forsale.
A lot of fucking good that does him