Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Anyone got the hookup on electric fans?

Looking for some cheap electric fans like the ones off ebay.
Someone help me out.

Looking for that hookup price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #2
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
www.gofastdepot.com CHM racing 12" electric fans for $60.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #3
PBucch
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Your junk yard has got OEM electric fans even cheaper home boy.

Last edited by PBucch; 09-10-2008 at 09:45 PM..
PBucch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
electric fans are cheap as it is....and like PBucch said...go to the junkyard and get altima fans, couldnt be too much at all

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
electric fans are cheap as it is....and like PBucch said...go to the junkyard and get altima fans, couldnt be too much at all

LOL I have altima fans.
I want to use those slim 12" fans and make a custom shroud that mounts on the radiator.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
then be more specific next time? i got a 12inch slim fan from Kragen for $34 n change last year

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
then be more specific next time? i got a 12inch slim fan from Kragen for $34 n change last year
Yeah, my fault.
I thought "..like the ones off ebay" would be sufficient because all you see are the slim ones on there.

but yeah... no one wants to share that hookup?

EDIT: buying retail is not a hookup, neither is buying from a performance shop that sells the same product on ebay for double the price.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #8
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

oh well i dont buy parts from ebay, so i didnt even look there...but i took the part # off the kragen website...went into my local store, they had it listed for more but honored the price on the website, had it overnighted to the store and they called me when it came in (didnt pay for shipping)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #9
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
oh well i dont buy parts from ebay, so i didnt even look there...but i took the part # off the kragen website...went into my local store, they had it listed for more but honored the price on the website, had it overnighted to the store and they called me when it came in (didnt pay for shipping)

Oh I see. Interesting.
Yeah normally, I don't either, but I asked a friend and he said they are super cheap on there and mentioned that IT IS just a fan.

Well, I'll try and ask people I know when I go to a meet.. usually works better than online.
Thanks for the help duff.

Anyone online is welcome to reply or PM me to hook me up.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
Oh I see. Interesting.
Yeah normally, I don't either, but I asked a friend and he said they are super cheap on there and mentioned that IT IS just a fan.

Well, I'll try and ask people I know when I go to a meet.. usually works better than online.
Thanks for the help duff.

Anyone online is welcome to reply or PM me to hook me up.
you have to look at it as more than "just a fan." why do you think some are priced cheap and some are really expensive? it follows the old saying of getting what you paid for. a low priced fan probably isnt going to cool as well as one that actually had some R&D put into it. i have seen some cheap fans that dont cool for shit, and those same people wish that they would have purchased better fans. so IMO, it IS NOT "just a fan"
Old 09-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #11
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
you have to look at it as more than "just a fan." why do you think some are priced cheap and some are really expensive? it follows the old saying of getting what you paid for. a low priced fan probably isnt going to cool as well as one that actually had some R&D put into it. i have seen some cheap fans that dont cool for shit, and those same people wish that they would have purchased better fans. so IMO, it IS NOT "just a fan"
This is true.
Basically, all you have to do is compare CFM.
if its pretty damn close but the price isn't close,
then the choice should be obvious.

All it does it turn and blow air. RELAX.

I doubt people WISH they bought better fans.
Stop trying to be a brand whore.

Quote:

Old 09-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #12
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
im not trying to be a brand whore, you dont know a goddamn thing about me. stop trying to skimp on shit that is already cheap in the first place

Mishimoto High Performance Radiator Fan

JayCorp Technologies - SPAL 12" Slim Fan

and if this isnt cheap enough for you then you will never find what you are looking for: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2X-12...mZ170259050051
Old 09-11-2008, 12:30 AM   #13
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
The $2 they charge at the junkyard is already more than what he wants to pay for the fans. This guy wants a freebie not a hook-up.........lol

Did you see me in that Turbo Tacoma on 28th and Redondo yesterday? Just got it tuned..
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #14
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
This is true.
Basically, all you have to do is compare CFM.
if its pretty damn close but the price isn't close,
then the choice should be obvious.

All it does it turn and blow air. RELAX.

I doubt people WISH they bought better fans.
Stop trying to be a brand whore.
I have 2 12" flex-a-lites. I WISH I bought better fans.
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #15
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
hey call me if u need some fans.. ill get u supper cheap price at CX racing 1714 3300021 i have 2 just chilling
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #16
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
im not trying to be a brand whore, you dont know a goddamn thing about me. stop trying to skimp on shit that is already cheap in the first place

Mishimoto High Performance Radiator Fan

JayCorp Technologies - SPAL 12" Slim Fan

and if this isnt cheap enough for you then you will never find what you are looking for: eBay Motors: 2X 12" 1550 CFM Slim / Thin 12V Radiator Cooling Fan (item 170259050051 end time Sep-11-08 22:47:47 PDT)

RELAX. Its like saying..
I don't want that Black and Decker Fan from Walmart to keep me cool...its cheap, must be worthless.

I have to get that sharper image fan.
It costs A LOT more and there was more R&D put into it.

ITS JUST A FAN. if it cools then fine, it works.

stop getting mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
The $2 they charge at the junkyard is already more than what he wants to pay for the fans. This guy wants a freebie not a hook-up.........lol

Did you see me in that Turbo Tacoma on 28th and Redondo yesterday? Just got it tuned..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
I have 2 12" flex-a-lites. I WISH I bought better fans.
HAHAHA RAY.... whatever! wait til i kick your car next time i see it.

You drive a tacoma? wait wait... wtf. YOU TURBOED A TACOMA?!
sweeeeet.

AND SPENCER.. Ill call you later today.

Quote: