Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 02-17-2018, 10:02 PM   #1
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Japan Trip 2018

Yeah yeah, ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT A JAPAN TRIP!

The wife and I will be flying out September 21st and staying until about Oct 6th.

Itinerary:

Land in Tokyo - stay for a couple of days
Day trip to Nagano
Day trip to Yokohama
Day trip to Hakone

Nagoya for 2 days

Kyoto for a couple of days

and Osaka for a couple of days

Ending back in Tokyo to fly out

Wanted to hear about your stays in Japan and what is worth checking out in those areas. I'll try to make it to Daikoku pa if possible. There are a couple of shops I'd like to visit but I would hate to interfere with the work day (and I won't have fluent japanese to help me) so those are still up in the air.

Interested shops:
Signal Auto
MCR Factory
BEE-R
Kazama
Spoon Sports
J's Racing
some Upgarages and the Autobacs in Nagoya Bay

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
We will purchase JR passes and a wifi hotspot to help us get around.
It's our first time in Japan, just looking to have a good time! Thanks.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:28 PM   #2
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Dear Krusty,

Feel free to contact us nearer the time if you wish to use our tour service to see some of the shops listed above.

We are based in Osaka and have made regular visits to J's Racing, Signal Auto and some of the others in the surrounding area.

For all other shops listed - always ensure you have made contact before hand to ensure they are aware you are of the coming there.
Some of the shops are very small in size and some not always on the easy route from local hotel etc, so some homework to know if it is worth your time is beneficial.

Depending on your Osaka days there could be event at track like Meihan Sportsland so there could also be option to take you there.

We are happy to help if you need us to.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #3
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I had been to 2 different Upgarages at 2 different times. My experience taking the train from Shinagawa to Upgarage...it's about an hour or so 1 way. Getting off the station, I had to either walk several blocks or take a taxi. If walking, you have to carry the stuff you purchased which is a pain. Therefore, I recommend hiring a transport service for convinience.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:47 PM   #4
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Hello All,

Alternatively, you can use our buying service.
The shop will have a part number for each item..

If you get the attention of the staff, saying 'Sumimasen' and and show them the item, and ask for 'Ippin Bango' which means item number.
Then you can message us or email us and after you've send us a deposit we can have the items either sent back to your country after your holiday or if you're staying for some time but don't want to carry goods, we can have it posted to your hotel.

Our regular commission rates apply, but it is a common service for us for tour customers that do not want stress of arranging parts.

Kind regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:57 PM   #5
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Zama historical Museum....must...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #6
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Since you have been before what did you spend and what do you expect to spend? Japan is my dream vacation
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:10 AM   #7
idlebad
Leaky Injector

idlebad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Zama historical Museum....must...
I second this, it was awesome to see so many cherry Nissans in one place! Make sure to set aside a couple of hours for the tour so that you can listen to all of the knowledge your tour guide wants to share with you. Also, this place is more commonly known as The Nissan Heritage Collection, FYI.
idlebad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #8
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Thanks for the input! I am definitely putting the heritage collection on my list.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:00 PM   #9
sparkyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sparkyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Thanks for the input! I am definitely putting the heritage collection on my list.
make sure to make an appointment beforehand.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:07 AM   #10
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Krusty, can you please let us know how your trip was. Thank you kindly

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote